Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine (1287 Views)

Fact Check: Did Queen Elizabeth II Throw Food To African Kids In Viral Video? / Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by babablogger: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2022
It is no longer news about the Special military operation Putin is currently running in Ukraine, few days ago, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has accused the United States of assisting the Ukrainians with the development of ‘biological warfare facilities’ in Kyiv and Odessa.
“We have data that the Pentagon is preoccupied with the chemical and biological installations in Ukraine,” Lavrov claimed. “The Pentagon built two bio-warfare labs and they have been developing pathogens there in Kyiv and in Odessa, Ukraine.”

While the US denies this White House press secretary Jen Psaki, citing what she called Russia's "false claims," wrote on Twitter: "It’s Russia that has a long and well-documented track record of using chemical weapons, including in attempted assassinations and poisoning of Putin’s political enemies like Alexey Navalny."
Well from my findings including a hearing on the 9th of March 2022 where Senator Anthony Rubio asked Victoria Nuland the current secretary of State of Political affairs if Ukraine had biological weapons and her reply was Ukraine had biological research facilities.

https://youtu.be/Y39veTO7kF4

After digging deeper, a document dated August 29 2005; from the US Department of State website between the Department of Defense of the United States of America and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/05-829-Ukraine-Weapons.pdf

Well with this you can be empirical and understand why the US is so much interested in Ukraine.

UN Security Council will convene today 11 march 2022 at the request of Russia to discuss Moscow's claim of US biological activities in Ukraine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Illuminatiship(m): 7:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by allen113: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2022
Make all of them getat
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2022
How would that make sense? Why wouldn't the US put the labs in the US and just ship bioweapons over, if they were going to supply Ukraine with bioweapons?
Even if they did have some sort of lab,it will be for defense and medical research just like every other country. No one's making bio weapons for actual warfare.
This is an actual lie been spread by Russia trolls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by complexBoss12: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2022
I wish this war will create a new world order, one that doesn't have the Lordship of US in it.

modified: I am not religious, if you go down posts you will find that I have nothing to do with Islam. But most of you fail to see things beyond your noses, and I understand that change is difficult for most people.

But if you think that because the facts presented to you or what you know about the US makes them the good guys, or what you guys will call it "the devil you know" then I have no reason arguing with you.
I for one, would rather take my chances with an angel I don't know, than suffer under the devil I know.

Just imagine what the person above me posted, and people are liking it, makes you wonder what century most people live in. Corona Virus is a bio weapon, you have one on your hands and you're arguing about its existence, you want it spelt out for you by CNN before you know.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by babablogger: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:
How would that make sense? Why wouldn't the US put the labs in the US and just ship bioweapons over, if they were going to supply Ukraine with bioweapons?
Even if they did have some sort of lab,it will be for defense and medical research just like every other country. No one's making bio weapons for actual warfare.

well department of state documents states otherwise, and why put a biolab in your country when it can be found or fatal incase of outbreak.
Do you know that US soldiers are not allowed to carry out operations on US soil?
The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878, by President Rutherford B. Hayes which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States

1 Like

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2022
complexBoss12:
I wish this war will create a new world order, one that doesn't have the Lordship of US in it.
Then what lordship should we have, Russia, NK, China, Iran or what country is capable of managing the global economy effectively?

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by todaynewsreview: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2022
This is just giving dog a bad name to kill it. They should leave innocent Ukrainian alone and face USA then.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by internationalman(m): 7:47am On Mar 11, 2022
complexBoss12:

You'd rather have the lordship of Putin??

You lots don't know what you're wishing for.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2022
babablogger:

well department of state documents states otherwise, and why put a biolab in your country when it can be found or fatal incase of outbreak.
Do you know that US soldiers are not allowed to carry out operations on US soil?
As I said for medical research,how then do you expect biological experiment to be carried out without a bio lab?
Bio laboratory and bio weapon are two different things.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by babablogger: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

As I said for medical research,how then do you biological experiment to be carried out?
Bio laboratory and bio weapon are two different things.

Documents from DOS website says bio weapons or does this mean something else?

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2022
babablogger:

Documents from DOS website says bio weapons or does this mean something else?
Apart from picture, what other evidence do you have for this?
That link is a PDF,no strong proof.The document reads prevention,not creating biological weapons, preventing

Even if they were truly creating bio weapons then it will almost surely and rapidly backfire as there is regular physical contacts between the combatants. Melee, searched corpses, booty, interrogated POWs, escaped POWs, spies, agents, mercenaries, etc. Sooner than later what goes around, comes around.

So, bio-weapons are useless in warfare, they are only good for suicidal terrorism.
The why should they do that?

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by kazyhm(m): 8:00am On Mar 11, 2022
The world is about to experience something new.

Russia's demands from Ukraine to cease fire can be negotiated only if America will be sincere.

But because of Americans' aggressive and manipulative approaches to rule the world, the concern of Russia will snowball into chaos.
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by babablogger: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

Apart from picture, what other evidence do you have for this?
That link is a PDF,no strong proof.The document reads prevention,not creating biological weapons, preventing

Even if they were truly creating bio weapons then it will almost surely and rapidly backfire as there is regular physical contacts between the combatants. Melee, searched corpses, booty, interrogated POWs, escaped POWs, spies, agents, mercenaries, etc. Sooner than later what goes around, comes around.

So, bio-weapons are useless in warfare, they are only good for suicidal terrorism.
The why should they do that?

Na me m*ss up I no suppose reply you ��, so link from state.gov website na fake link ���

1 Like

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2022
babablogger:

Na me m*ss up I no suppose reply you ��, so link from state.gov website na fake link ���
Pdf?
Haha,did you not read my statement?

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by ivandragon: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2022
The document clearly states 'prevention'... so what is the fuss about?

Also, Ukraine has ratified the convention treaty on prohibition of biological weapons with the US & Russia being the assigned depositary & as such, the document signed as presented is not in any way, a secret document... Ukraine simply trusted the US to do a better job at handling such matters than Russia...

1 Like

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Jostoman: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2022
complexBoss12:
God bless USA
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Remman(m): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2022
Who will not produce anything to defend themselves from countries like Russia? NATO must have regretted many times why it delayed Ukraine's reguest to join the alliance. It would have prevented this blood sheds.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Jostoman: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2022
God bless USA
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Jostoman: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

Then what lordship should we have, Russia, NK, China, Iran or what country is capable of managing the global economy effectively?
don't mind him
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Walkee: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:
because gain of function research is banned in the US. That's why they have labs in Ukraine. You should have watched Rand Paul vs fauci senate grilling during the pandemic, way before this Ukraine war. You are too superficial and have zero idea what USA is capable of. USA don't do those things in their country to avoid spreading of disease to their people in case of leaks like what happened in wuhan
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2022
Walkee:
because gain of function research is banned in the US. That's why they have labs in Ukraine. You should have watched Rand Paul vs fauci senate grilling during the pandemic, way before this Ukraine war. You are too superficial and have zero idea what USA is capable of. USA don't do those things in their country to avoid leaks like what happened in wuhan
Haha.

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Truvelisback(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:
It seems u trust the U.S alot. Why can't the U.S store it in their country?
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
It seems u trust the U.S alot. Why can't the U.S store it in their country?
Read and understand,I hate explaining things over and over again.

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by ivolt: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2022
okay.
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Xisnin(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2022
It is time for Putin to also invadesChina because the US also funded many Biolabs in China.

China is even worse because there are conspiracies that Covid-19 came from Chinese Biolabs.

After China, there are 30 more countries with US-founded Biolabs to be invaded.
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by babablogger: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2022
ivolt:

Use your brain, that document was created by Putin lapdogs
It takes less than 5 minutes of photoshop.

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/05-829-Ukraine-Weapons.pdf A document from department of state website ��� or was it also planted by Putin �
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Truvelisback(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

Read and understand,I hate explaining things over and over again.
U said, no one is making Bio weapon for warfare. How sure are u?
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

Na this kind your Low IQ I no dey like

1 Like

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
U said, no one is making Bio weapon for warfare. How sure are u?
Not again.

Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Xisnin(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2022
babablogger:

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/05-829-Ukraine-Weapons.pdf A document from department of state website ��� or was it also planted by Putin �

Can you read at all?
The title and first paragraph literally stated the goal of the cooperation. Prevention of proliferation.
Ukraine already has a biolab that goes back to the Soviet era.

between the Department of Defense of the United States of America
and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
Concerning Cooperation in the[b] Area of Prevention of Proliferation of[/b]
Technology, Pathogens and Expertise that could be Used in the Development of
· Biological Weapons
Re: Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Na this kind your Low IQ I no dey like
Now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Coup In Mali / Uruguay: Meet Jose Mujica, The World's Poorest President. / President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.