Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju (20628 Views)

What If The North Retains Power In 2023,what Will Happen? / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by PrinceOfLagos: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2022
An activist, Deji Adeyanju has advocated that the next Nigerian president should rather come from the northern part of Nigeria instead of the South West.

DAILY POST reports that there have been agitations for power rotation from the North to the South after President Muhammadu Buhari completes his tenure in 2023.

For that reason, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has decided to pick its presidential candidate from the South.

The southern part of Nigeria comprises the South West, South South and South East.

In a post early on Friday, Adeyanju opined that the South West should not produce the next president if truly power should go to the south.

According to him, the South West was in power for eight years and also has another opportunity as the Vice President for another eight years.

While saying that the current democracy does not belong to the South West, Adeyanju maintained that those clamouring for power to go to the South West were worse than those asking that power should stay in the North.

He described them as being tribalistic and selfish.

His words: “It is better for power to remain in the North than for power to go to the South West for another 8 years. It will be manifestly unjust for power to go to the South West again after they got 8 years as president and another 8 years as VP.

“This democracy does not belong to the South West. Those clamoring for power to go to the South and pushing for South West are worse than those asking power to stay in the North. These people are not interested in equity but tribalism and selfish interest.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/11/2023-its-better-north-retains-power-instead-of-south-west-deji-adeyanju/

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by PrinceOfLagos: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2022
When I say that 2023 is the turn of the south east people, some Tinubu useless and cursed urchins will call me IPOB or IGBO...

In all fairness, it is the turn of the south east people to produce the next president in 2023. but if Tinubu won't let that happen, then let the North retain power.

I will not support Tinubu because I'm Yoruba , No, I hate greed.

278 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Ever8090: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2022
People dey create misleading headline shaa,.the headline blatantly removed the phrase " instead of"...for reasons best known to them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by cktheluckyman: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2022
He is right.The SW not even any region of the North are the most greedy gro-political region in Nigeria.

Shebi we are all in this country.Come and take the presidency let's see

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Nonpartisan1: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2022
PDP activist. grin grin

268 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Kdon2: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

An activist, Deji Adeyanju has advocated that the next Nigerian president should rather come from the northern part of Nigeria instead of the South West.

DAILY POST reports that there have been agitations for power rotation from the North to the South after President Muhammadu Buhari completes his tenure in 2023.

For that reason, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has decided to pick its presidential candidate from the South.

The southern part of Nigeria comprises the South West, South South and South East.

In a post early on Friday, Adeyanju opined that the South West should not produce the next president if truly power should go to the south.

According to him, the South West was in power for eight years and also has another opportunity as the Vice President for another eight years.

While saying that the current democracy does not belong to the South West, Adeyanju maintained that those clamouring for power to go to the South West were worse than those asking that power should stay in the North.

He described them as being tribalistic and selfish.

His words: “It is better for power to remain in the North than for power to go to the South West for another 8 years. It will be manifestly unjust for power to go to the South West again after they got 8 years as president and another 8 years as VP.

“This democracy does not belong to the South West. Those clamoring for power to go to the South and pushing for South West are worse than those asking power to stay in the North. These people are not interested in equity but tribalism and selfish interest.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/11/2023-its-better-north-retains-power-instead-of-south-west-deji-adeyanju/

Lalasticlala

Omo ale!

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by johnkay1(m): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by johnkay1(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Kdon2:

Omo ale!

No he's not Omoale
He's just Akotileta

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Michelle70(m): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2022
When I see youths agitating for where power should go, I feel helpless.

These same youths won't have a good life irrespective of where power goes to.

I thank God for my SS people, we care less about 2023

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by chatinent: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2022
See en bonga fish eyes.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by jom28gy(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2022
You too is too tribalistic and has been micro-managed by the north,so your thinking is foolish thought

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Easternblood: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2022
An honest yoruba man is very hard to find

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Easternblood: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2022
cktheluckyman:
He is right.The SW not even any region of the North are the most greedy gro-political region in Nigeria.

Shebi we are all in this country.Come and take the presidency let's see
Leave them na grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by PrinceOfLagos: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2022
Kdon2:

Omo ale!
Stop insulting Deji for standing on the path of truth

If you've sold your conscience not everyone will do the same .

Lalasticlala

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Kdon2: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop insulting Deji for standing on the path of truth

If you've sold your conscience not everyone will do the same .

Lalasticlala

Abeg park well!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Kdon2: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2022
johnkay1:

No he's not Omoale
He's just Akotileta

Thanks jare!

11 Likes

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by razfad10(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2022
Atiku campaign has started lol

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by GloriousGbola: 8:21am On Mar 11, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
PDP activist. grin grin

End of story

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2022
Kdon2:

Abeg park well!
Only irresponsible people supports injustice

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Lipscomb(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2022
That kogi boy I'm not surprised at I wish those hausa boys has smashed his head then.
Kdon2:

Omo ale!

262 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Kdon2: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2022
Lipscomb:
That kogi boy I'm not surprised at I wish those hausa boys has smashed his head then.

Abi na! Oloriburuku onijekuje ni won!

9 Likes

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by PrinceOfLagos: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Lipscomb:
And tomorow you will be praying to God to protect you from your enemies

See what hatred and greed has turned you to , wishing death on someone for airing his opinion

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by OBALOLA55(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2022
NAKED TRUTH

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by gidgiddy: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2022
True

I don't understand how any South Westerner can want power to go to the SW in 2023 when he knows fully well that the SW have had their 8 years with Obasanjo?

You want what will amount to a 'third term' in this democratic dispensation when your comerades in the South like the SS, have had only one term, and the SE have had nothing?

That is greed. Rather than power to go to the SW, let it stay in the North. At least that way, we know it didn't come down South at all

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by GooodHardDick: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2022
99.9% of Yorubas don't like Tinubu, they don't want him at all. grin

I wonder who then are those online Zombies looting for Tinubu

37 Likes

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by OBALOLA55(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
PDP activist. grin grin
SAYS NGENEUKWUENU

16 Likes

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Kdon2: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Only irresponsible people supports injustice

It's like you need sense.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Nyanmiridunce: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
When I say that 2023 is the turn of the south east people, some Tinubu useless and cursed urchins will call me IPOB or IGBO...

In all fairness, it is the turn of the south east people to produce the next president in 2023. but if Tinubu won't let that happen, then let the North retain power.

I will not support Tinubu because I'm Yoruba , No.
For us to believe you're truly a Yoruba as you've been claiming, do us a favour by saying a loud AMEN to this simple and short prayer.

"You will always know peace both in mind and soul if you're truly a Yoruba guy as you've claim but if you've been disguising to be a Yoruba just for some political agenda, may you not know peace in your life."

Say AMEN

262 Likes

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by OBALOLA55(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2022
Michelle70:
When I see youths agitating for where power should go, I feel helpless.

These same youths won't have a good life irrespective of where power goes to.

I thank God for my SS people, we care less about 2023
LOL SEE THIS OGBOMOSHO MAN CLAIMING SOUTH SOUTH grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by Lipscomb(m): 8:33am On Mar 11, 2022
You that never see anything yet the Yoruba you hate will send you to your early grave because Tinubu is next Nigeria president.
PrinceOfLagos:

And tomorow you will be praying to God to protect you from your enemies

See what hatred and greed has turned you to , wishing death on someone for airing his opinion

264 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju by PrinceOfLagos: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2022
Lipscomb:
You that never see anything yet the Yoruba you hate will send you to your early grave because Tinubu is next Nigeria president.
I am more yoruba than you could ever be

I am Ibile , oodua tokan tokan

I will not support Tinubu because he's Yoruba , my kind of Yoruba is different

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ede Agog For Adeleke’s Inauguration / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! / Photo: See What Bauchi People Doing To Undistributed Fertilizer Bought By Yuguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.