Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Trip To Uyo. If You Live There Or Know The Place Well, Please Come In Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trip To Uyo. If You Live There Or Know The Place Well, Please Come In Here (356 Views)

"They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba / Travelling For Pleasure From Kano To Uyo / Dana Air To Fly US Based Doctors On Free Medical Mission To Uyo… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trip To Uyo. If You Live There Or Know The Place Well, Please Come In Here by StJorge: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2022
If you live there or know the place well, please come in here.

What are the hotel options? Are there short let apartments? Do they have Uber/Bolt? How about security? Etc.
Re: Trip To Uyo. If You Live There Or Know The Place Well, Please Come In Here by Elanqy: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
They have bolt.
Hotel depends on your budget
Re: Trip To Uyo. If You Live There Or Know The Place Well, Please Come In Here by kenny714433(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2022
We have bolt na.

I don't know anything about price of hotels.

Security is top notch, but when you are in plaza, don't look naive else those boys are ready to swindle you at any given opportunity.

To have a fun filled stay, visit the field at Brook Street on Sunday evening and discovery Park.

Welcome to Uyo, the promise land.
Re: Trip To Uyo. If You Live There Or Know The Place Well, Please Come In Here by sirrotex: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2022
They have a very nice resort called Ibom hotel and golf resort. It's pricey I must warn
Re: Trip To Uyo. If You Live There Or Know The Place Well, Please Come In Here by StJorge: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Elanqy:
They have bolt.
Hotel depends on your budget

Thank you.
Re: Trip To Uyo. If You Live There Or Know The Place Well, Please Come In Here by StJorge: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
kenny714433:
We have bolt na.

I don't know anything about price of hotels.

Security is top notch, but when you are in plaza, don't look naive else those boys are ready to swindle you at any given opportunity.

To have a fun filled stay, visit the field at Brook Street on Sunday evening and discovery Park.

Welcome to Uyo, the promise land.
Thank you. This is very helpful.
Re: Trip To Uyo. If You Live There Or Know The Place Well, Please Come In Here by StJorge: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
sirrotex:
They have a very nice resort called Ibom hotel and golf resort. It's pricey I must warn
Thank you.
Re: Trip To Uyo. If You Live There Or Know The Place Well, Please Come In Here by StJorge: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
What are the best places to eat?

(1) (Reply)

Is El Doret Kenya A Good Place To Study? / Planning Of Relocating To Bayelsa State / 7 Key Functions Of Logistics Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.