Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares (45737 Views)

Iduma Igariwey: Umahi & Deputy Should Vacate Office without delay / Ebonyi: PDP submits Igariwey, Udeogu to INEC to replace Umahi, Igwe / Hon. Idu Igariwey's Law-making Score-card In The 8th National Assembly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Charly68: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Very funny man.. na so Dem dey become Governor ..

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by slimghost(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
donforeign:
u re right but going Tru the comment you will see that no hope in Nigeria, even civilians don't respect law and you want make politicians obey, d country can never get better, only worse .

Nigeria is irredeemable man.
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by jclassiq(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
This man is delusional.
He wouldn't even win any governorship election by any means.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by teamoneline: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Don't be a fool,imo state that has nothing like zoning with all their governors coming from orlu zone how are they fairing , has it changed imo from being the unemployment capital of the south and north and the most terrorised state after Borno? undecided

How do you select the best heads in a society?
I'll like to know? Try and think because I doubt if you do.
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by mystiquerebirth(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Threatening your fellow human with violence, for a post you probably have no access to.

You can make your demands known without threaths or inciting violence of any form.

We need love, peace and progress not wars or assassinations all because of tribalism, sectionalism or religion.

More light to your paths, Sir.

Anago55:
. You are right, that's why we the izzi nation will do anything possible to ensure he completes his tenure so that power will come to us the Ebonyi north

Igariwey is a joker. I swear he dare not show his face in Abakaliki
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by athaboi(f): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anago55:
. You are right, that's why we the izzi nation will do anything possible to ensure he completes his tenure so that power will come to us the Ebonyi north

Oga go and sleep, stop making noise online! You think you are the only one that is mad?? Just keep quiet already
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Jaylord12(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anago55:
And you are in Abuja while saying this. Come to the street of Abakaliki and declare yourself governor, you go know say Dave get street credibility pass you. Nobody even know you for Abakaliki here self

Your likes will never bring possible change to the society.....is street credibility something we should brag about!
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Ezmans: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

For me I will prefer umahi complete his tenure so power can go to the Ebonyi north for equity sake. Everyone in Ebonyi Should prefer Umahi finishes up,just a year so other zones can take over . Idu means Ebonyi South again,is it not true?

Even Sam Egwû, a PDP senator won't even be happy for Ebonyi South to continue as governor under PDP
since 2003 it's only orlu zone ruling IMO state
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Kobicove(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
iamdynamite:
i hope you will say this if ortom of benue state is removed as well for jumping for APC to PDp

I don't care which governor is affected...the same treatment should be applied across board!
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ezmans:
since 2003 it's only orlu zone ruling IMO state
I know and they've not achieved anything meaningful from it. Though Ohakim is from Mbanọ
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
teamoneline:

How do you select the best heads in a society?
I'll like to know? Try and think because I doubt if you do.
I only countered you that removing zoning doesn't still mean the best will come in. They're quality leaders from every zone and region
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by olamike02: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
So say a man that's high on Ogogoro. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
He's right though, the order pronouncing him as government is yet to be vacated, the incumbent only filed a notice of appeal
You're ignorant,he has gotten a stay of execution

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Cajal(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
You will be the greatest fool
Did he remember MKO?
Did he contest any election?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Daniel058(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anago55:
And you are in Abuja while saying this. Come to the street of Abakaliki and declare yourself governor, you go know say Dave get street credibility pass you. Nobody even know you for Abakaliki here self
grin .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Daniel058(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anago55:

Ndu izi bè oruberu o hoohaa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Anago55: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Daniel058:
Ndu izi bè oruberu o hoohaa grin
. Chukwu gozie gi nwunne m nwoke

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by iamdynamite(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobicove:

I don't care which governor is affected...the same treatment should be applied across board!
ok good
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Carparts888(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Federal High! Governor shocked

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Misterone: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
shuttox:
Lol...I am tired of this country

So desperate
You made yourself governor?
if you are tired please kindly move out to allow space for us that want to build.
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Successlane: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
baralatie:
What now happens to Chelsea FC.
Are been kicked out of England
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Slynation(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anago55:

Oga there is nothing you or anyone can do once the court judgement upholds, you can only rant from your comfort zone...!!
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Ebubu: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
DefHQ:

He doesn't need to do that,the fed high court has already done the needful.. Abi you guys wanna assassinate him using ebubeagu and blame IPOB as usual.. Funny Africans
has he been issued the certificate of return by INEC and also get sworn into office by the state chief judge for him to arrogate the power of governor to himself?

No
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Austineva(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Christistruth00:

Who Swore him in ?
PDP and Facebook grin grin grin. If they born am well make him go close to government house. Mad man grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Indispensable85(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha........where are you operating from sir?
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Christistruth00: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin
Austineva:
PDP and Facebook grin grin grin. If they born am well make him go close to government house. Mad man grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Slynation(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
NobIeKING:
frustrated ipob you know nothing so you better keep quiet
someone automatically becomes and ipob member if his/her opinion doesn't correlate with yours...!!

#Olodo

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by VIKTO83(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Umahi should charge d bastard for treason and acts culpable of causing public bridge of peace then arrest and dump him in one prison where he won't be taken to court till 2years.
Re: 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares by Ofodirinwa: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobicove:
I like Dave Umahi as a person but I'm happy with the court judgement removing him for jumping to another party.

It's not fair for you to win an election on the platform of a party then abandon that party and try to take the mandate to another perty!
You're right

Nigerians: this country is lawless
Law: *exists*
Nigerians: embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Fashola Calls For A Change In House Rent Collection System In Nigeria / Douye Diri Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.