Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. (2490 Views)

Reno Omokri Just Voted / Reno Omokri Just Destroyed Buhari With This Post / Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Perfectbeing(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2022
So yesterday, Reno Omokri made a post about what Obasanjo said about El Rufai in his book "MY WATCH"

He forgot that Obasanjo said a lot worse on Atiku in the same book.. Actually, he didn't forget. He thought that everyone in his page are dumb and take every rubbish he uses to trend.

He skipped page 31/32 (where Obasanjo accused Atiku on all manners of things) and went straight to page 412 (where Obasanjo bashed El Rufai..

Well, he's right on one thing... No one can truly a man more than his boss for 8 years..

Reno Omokri just proved to us that the Devil mentioned in the Bible is a Nigerian politician..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2022
So what's your point?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by HitbackIIback: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2022
Kabongo1:
So what's your point?
I have read his post like 3x the odd are still not clear

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Reno is a hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Massiveglory: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Op I still don't understand you. What is your topic about?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Perfectbeing(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Kabongo1:
So what's your point?
k
Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Perfectbeing(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2022
Massiveglory:
k
Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Reno is a hypocrite

How so?

He is speaking specifically about rufai and has used what obj said to buttress his point,and you want him to also speak about atiku.
You can also point out what obj said about atiku, at least you also have access to SM as well.

If he had highlighted what obj said about atiku, will you regard him in a better light? I seriously doubt it.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by flamingREED(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2022
That My Watch up there has got some interesting wrong punctuation especially in the use of the semicolon.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Perfectbeing(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kabongo1:

How so?

He is speaking specifically about rufai and has used what obj said to buttress his point,and you want him to also speak about atiku.
You can also point out what obj said about atiku, at least you also have access to SM as well.

If he had highlighted what obj said about atiku, will you regard him in a better light? I seriously doubt it.

That man doesn't see anything wrong about Atiku or politicians from his party..

And also, did you read his last line? That no one knows more about a man than his boss of 8 years.. He's saying that all what Obasanjo said about Atiku and El Rufai are true since he bossed them for 8 years.. Then how come he's supporting one of them and criticising the other..?? If that's not hypocrisy, double standards and partisanship then I don't know what is..

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by AshiwajuFoward: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fine, we don hear. Now I dare Reno to also share excerpts from the same OBJ's commentary about his preferred PDP candidate, Atiku Abubaker. Since he trusts so much in OBJ's judgement of character.

Omokri think's he's smart with his 'i-too-sabi' sanctimonious posturing. That can only sway his ipob dupes and fanboys. The hypocrite overrates himself.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Totilopussylick(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Reno is a hypocrite

It's better to be hypocrisy in a world full of hypocrites undecided.
Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Ttalk: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Massiveglory:

That Reno is a hypocrite, exposing Elrufai dirty linen from Obasanjo 's book while hiding that of Atiku his candidate for 2023 election

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Ttalk: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:
Fine, we don hear. Now I dare Reno to also share excerpts from the same OBJ's commentary about his preferred PDP candidate, Atiku Abubaker. Since he trusts so much in OBJ's judgement of character.

Omokri think's he's smart with his 'i-too-sabi' sanctimonious posturing. That can only sway his ipob dupes and fanboys. The hypocrite overrates himself.

Reno Omokri, Deji Adeyanju and Kperogi just received mint dollar from Atiku, they are bound to hullacinate

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kabongo1:
So what's your point?
That Reno's hypocrisy stinks to high heaven's.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by GloriousGbola: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Perfectbeing:
So yesterday, Reno Omokri made a post about what Obasanjo said about El Rufai in his book "MY WATCH"

He forgot that Obasanjo said a lot worse on Atiku in the same book.. Actually, he didn't forget. He thought that everyone in his page are dumb and take every rubbish he uses to trend.

He skipped page 31/32 (where Obasanjo accused Atiku on all manners of things) and went straight to page 412 (where Obasanjo bashed El Rufai..

Well, he's right on one thing... No one can truly a man more than his boss for 8 years..

Reno Omokri just proved to us that the Devil mentioned in the Bible is a Nigerian politician..

Why are you giving attention to reno the exiled noisemaker and father of social media wanking?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Perfectbeing:
That man doesn't see anything wrong about Atiku or politicians from his party..

And also, did you read his last line? That no one knows more about a man than his boss of 8 years.. He's saying that all what Obasanjo said about Atiku and El Rufai are true since he bossed them for 8 years.. Then how come he's supporting one of them and criticising the other..?? If that's not hypocrisy, double standards and partisanship then I don't know what is..

How may party members see what's wrong with their party members globally?

Are you a member of his party? If yes, why don't you call out Atiku based on what Obj wrote? Why wait for Reno, who has chosen whom he wants to call out.
If you aren't a member of his party, which of your party members have you called out?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
That Reno's hypocrisy stinks to high heaven's.
What's he hypocritical about?
Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ttalk:

That Reno is a hypocrite, exposing Elrufai dirty linen from Obasanjo 's book while hiding that of Atiku his candidate for 2023 election

How can he hide what's in a book that has been published?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:

How folks think their opinions matter because of access to SM, beats me. You dare him, you who?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kabongo1:

What's he hypocritical about?
By continuing to support Atiku not withstanding the heinous things mentioned about him in same book
Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Perfectbeing(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kabongo1:

How may party members see what's wrong with their party members globally?

Are you a member of his party? If yes, why don't you call out Atiku based on what Obj wrote? Why wait for Reno, who has chosen whom he wants to call out.
If you aren't a member of his party, which of your party members have you called out?
k
Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by Perfectbeing(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:

It's better to be hypocrisy in a world full of hypocrites undecided.
k
Re: Reno Omokri Just Shot Himself On His Foot. by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Whose foot is he supposed to shot before?

(1) (Reply)

See New Stadium Commissioned Today In Akwa Ibom / Obidient Walk In Dutsin-ma, Katsina State (pictures) / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.