Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman (391 Views)

APC Convention Will End In A Surprising Manner: Primate Ayodele / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman by Nonpartisan1: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Convention will hold on the 26th of March. We have complied with all the rules and notified INEC - New Spokesperson of the APC, Barrister Ismail Ahmed says.

Details later.
Re: Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman by Nonpartisan1: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lets see if INEC is now a political party.

Only a fool, would think the convention wont go as scheduled because of some elements of PDP in the payroll of INEC. grin grin
Re: Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman by Truthisunique2: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lol

Same Joker that keeps hanging on fake news without source or evidence

It's funny how una come believe INEC is inconsequential, maybe no be Dem dey handle una electoral process grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman by Ttalk: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Lol

Joke

The joke is on you
Re: Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman by Truthisunique2: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ttalk:

The joke is on you
I am not the one whose Chairman is an imposter as stated by inec

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman by Ttalk: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
@ truthisunique2
You want Amaechi to become APC aspirant but you never wish APC any good, what type of love do you have for Amaechi and APC or your wish is just anything that has to do with SW not to succeed?
Re: Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman by Ttalk: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am not the one whose Chairman is an imposter as stated by inec

In the face of collapse of your permutation and beer parlour analysis you still not embarrassed enough to hid your face, shame no dey catch you?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman by Tochi3(m): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman by Truthisunique2: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ttalk:

In the face of collapse of your permutation and beer parlour analysis you still not embarrassed enough to hid your face, shame no dey catch you?
grin grin. All my permutation have come to pass

I told you urchins that buhari and buni planned this all along, na today INEC make una see say buni buhari gave Bello a dead cheque on purpose

The next event is that convention won't hold 26 you can take that to the bank
Re: Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman by Ttalk: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin grin. All my permutation have come to pass

I told you urchins that buhari and buni planned this all along, na today INEC make una see say buni buhari gave Bello a dead cheque on purpose

The next event is that convention won't hold 26 you can take that to the bank

Why are you praying for the downfall of APC when you claim to be rooting for Amaechi? Don't you see that hatred is driving you insane?
Re: Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman by orohbiro(f): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tunubu oti seti enh!

Re: Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman by Truthisunique2: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Why are you praying for the downfall of APC when you claim to be rooting for Amaechi? Don't you see that hatred is driving you insane?
grin grin I am rooting for Amaechi and at the same time i am just highlighting the political happening in apc which the president who has his candidate is unfolding

I don't hate apc, I don't hate Yoruba, but the truth hurts you and you hate to hear the truth

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News !!!!!!!! / The Atiku Policy Document / I Met Only N300m In Anambra Treasury, Inherited Hundred Of Billions In Debt Solu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.