Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

John Just Drop!! (photo) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / John Just Drop!! (photo) (472 Views)

A Nairalander Royalman Just Drop A Hit Track, Show Him Love / I Thought Iyanya Had Beef With Don Jazzy? How Comes This Song Just Drop / Just Drop A New Single Just Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Just Drop!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good day, guys of nairaland

I am da popular John from nìger republic, based and raised in Nigeria (Jos).

How una dey, hope you all are safe out dea

STAY SAFE PLEASE

dropping these post in order to inform you all about my newly released track, well with all sincerity the review so far (positive).

And ya, am fvckin happy man

da stuff just drop so have not been able to put it out dea really, you get??

But. ... .it's now available on audiomack and SoundCloud, pending da time I will be able to put it on better platforms, I hope you all understand me and ma sound

The link to da track guys
Enjoy

https://audiomack.com/iamkenpet/song/lai

Don't hesitate, please don't hesitate to drop ya reviews, it really going to ginger ma vibe walai.

Enjoy... I repeat ENJOY

If E no sweet drop ya number, I will refund ya mb
Re: John Just Drop!! (photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
John from Niger republic..something really do you for head. No John in Niger republic..goan ask our president. liar
Re: John Just Drop!! (photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
John from Niger republic..something really do you for head. No John in Niger republic..goan ask our president. liar

I was about explaining somethings to you, but I just feel some kinds of heavy and obviously I own a lowlife crown like you no explanation!!

cheers to a better version of your ungoonder
Re: John Just Drop!! (photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Who asked for your explanation..?oversabi..na the thing make you yab me..Your premium tears have just begun...dirty loser

Johndagr8t:

I was about explaining somethings to you, but I just feel some kinds of heavy and obviously I own a lowlife crown like you no explanation!!

cheers to a better version of your ungoonder

(1) (Reply)

Become A Music Pro In 24hrs With These 5 Powerful Tips You Can't Find Anywhere / ... / DJ Legend - Cheers To 2023 Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.