Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,380 members, 7,839,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Jurgen Klopp: I Feel For Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea's Players After Roman Abramov - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp: I Feel For Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea's Players After Roman Abramov (317 Views)

FA Confirm Punishments For Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte After Touchline Spat / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jurgen Klopp: I Feel For Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea's Players After Roman Abramov by obinnasmith(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Abramovich had put Chelsea up for sale, only for that process to be temporarily halted after his assets were frozen.
The sanctions are intended to stop Abramovich from making any money in the UK, including from any potential sale of Chelsea, and describe the 55-year-old as having had a "close relationship for decades" with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
And while Klopp has sympathy for his compatriot, Chelsea manager Tuchel, and his players, he said he also supported the government's decision.
"Thomas [Tuchel] and I know each other but we are not that close that we chat," he said. "Around the games, yes, but not in other moments.
"Of course I feel for him and the players and all the employees at Chelsea because it's obviously not a (nice) situation.
"It's nothing they are responsible for, what happens around.
"There is one man who is really responsible and that's Vladimir Putin. I don't know about Roman Abramovich's role in all these kind of things. But over the years you could guess that maybe he is pretty close.
"I think what the British Government did is right, to be 100% honest. But it is still not cool for the people at Chelsea and the supporters. I get that.
"But I think the things the Government did are right."
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta backed Tuchel to continue handling a difficult situation with integrity.
"I think it's an extremely difficult situation to manage and I think he will try to manage it in the best possible way, with the integrity Thomas has always shown, and try not to get too involved," said Arteta ahead of Arsenal's Super Sunday clash against Leicester. #ilot.ng
Re: Jurgen Klopp: I Feel For Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea's Players After Roman Abramov by Cubalabloo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Why won't you feel for him when you desimated his ass in the cup finals.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: I Feel For Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea's Players After Roman Abramov by paulolee(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
i feel for him too...bit clubs plenty wey de rush am

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: I Feel For Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea's Players After Roman Abramov by complexBoss12: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Why won't you feel for him when you desimated his ass in the cup finals.
In a game that ended on penalties??

possession 46% vs 54%
Chelsea 10 shots 4 on target
Liverpool 12 shots 6 on target.

You're obviously ManU fan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans Can Now Buy Tickets For The FA Cup Semi Finals / Super Eagles, Black Stars And Match Referees Warming Up In Kumasi / Avoid CAR Embarrassment In Kumasi,oshimen Warns Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.