Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) (29242 Views)

Victoria Island Residents Celebrate Christmas At Eko Hotel Roundabout / Allen Roundabout Wears New Look (Photos) / The Fish Statue At Abraham Adesanya Roundabout Lagos, Removed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
I missed threads like this when someone would offend Chino by posting offensive pictures of Anambra. Chino retaliates and his own is worse.

Chai!! I miss those bad old days

4 Likes

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by totit: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dirty people. grin

6 Likes

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
They will soon dial it Aba

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Lordbinsmar: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Pig state

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Gabriel004: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is so unlikely igbos. It's only in south west I see things like this which I understood perfectly, because by default our western brothers lipsrsealed shocked Studies shows that they're of pig family
Kikikikikiki, see piglet talking

8 Likes

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by dimeji248(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jeez this bad naw, And Ontisha south local government is just 10 minutes walk away from there.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by iyapont: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
totit:
Dirty people. grin
Dirty is an understatement grin grin nyamuris are pigs

5 Likes

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Rayzoom: 12:24am On Mar 12, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Very useless tribe ..
AfghanEASTERN Modafuckers
coursed vagabond son of a harlot

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Rayzoom: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Landmack:
Lol

Honestly, I want to agree with most of the posters here...majority of our pple (igbos) are very dirty.

Even with the regular monthly sanitation’s done with strict laws the corners of most busy places in Anambra State remains very dirty. Open and dirty drainages,heaps of dirt in public places and what have you?!

Go to Aba and see wonders....

60% blame goes to our pple
40% blame goes to our state govts

When MNK becomes the president of Biafra,I wonder how he’s going to deal with this dirtiness in South East...Lol
foolish yelobar pig! I challenge you fool and the idiot who posted that trash from his mother's pussy to explain the very part of Ochanja roundabout he posted, except there's another Ochanja roundabout I didn't know, why crop the pictures? Why not leave it the way it was snapped? I guess you're being smart by half, deceive those you can but don't worry about those you can't!

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2022
I am not surprised. Anambra has the largest Slum in Africa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Very useless tribe ..
AfghanEASTERN Modafuckers

This comment sweet me aswear. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 7:08am On Mar 12, 2022
Landmack:
Lol

Honestly, I want to agree with most of the posters here...majority of our pple (igbos) are very dirty.

Even with the regular monthly sanitation’s done with strict laws the corners of most busy places in Anambra State remains very dirty. Open and dirty drainages,heaps of dirt in public places and what have you?!

Go to Aba and see wonders....

60% blame goes to our pple
40% blame goes to our state govts

When MNK becomes the president of Biafra,I wonder how he’s going to deal with this dirtiness in South East...Lol

Aba na wonder land. The only State wey dey use old Bus to convey waste. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2022
If Biafra comes, if a Nigerian citizen ever visits Biafra they will be looking at him like they just saw Joe Biden
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2022
Onitsha as a city need to be invaded by a thousand bulldozers, destroyed and all those 4 storey buildings dumped into the land fills and erosion sites.
A city with so much economic potentials. It should be one of the best cities in Africa…economically, academically and in sports…but it’s potentials haven’t been well managed. It’s congested and disorganised. It’s filthy and lacking in management.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Obiano is the worst governor to have governed anambra state .. poor sanitation, no road construction , Touts every corder of the state estorting motorist and passengers etc...

Bros be calming down.

Obiano has tried and we're happy with him.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by PrettyIfy7: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2022
We don't have a governor in Anambra for now.
We can't wait for the handover
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2022
Nairaland mods don't joke with pictures.

TTT (to the topic), something being clean requires a lot of money. Whenever poor people live in their numbers is often dirty.
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by PrettyIfy7: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Bros be calming down.

Obiano has tried and we're happy with him.

I don't think you're in Anambra state
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Tinubu is never going to be president.

That one I assure you.
By His grace
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Really, I think na only Lagos and Kano dirty nah?

Where are they come and attack me and claim that roundabout is in Agege or in Kano City centre.
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by danot1030: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2022
If this happens in Ibadan or any part of the west this same people would be everywhere calling names

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by kaybee06: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2022
For the sake of our SE brethren, Tinubu should be President. We need him to fix the rot in the east

3 Likes

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2022
cool cool I rep biafra cool
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2022
As we push bad news from kaduna and Lagos, so should we push for Anambra too

God bless the op n mod for the non bias!

After all it's wa zo bia not wa zo only

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by collagiatepaper: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2022
This is a patch compare to the filth in Lagos, Ibadan, Owerri, Aba, etc.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2022
smiley nah so we developed lagos, carry dirty around

6 Likes

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Honor10: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is so unlikely igbos. It's only in south west I see things like this which I understood perfectly, because by default our western brothers lipsrsealed shocked Studies shows that they're of pig family

Your mummy should be sited somewhere here

Family of p1gs. Tueh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Cyberterror: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2022
The truth is that South easterners are dirty people and have no care in the world if they live in pigsties as long as money is made.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Extends Flight Ban By Four Weeks / Before And After Photo Of Igwuruta-Chokocho Road Constructed By Rivers State / 35 U.S Soldiers Injured After 2 Landing Craft Ships Collided In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.