Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,087 members, 7,953,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! (831 Views)

Utomi is an enemy of Ogun State, has entitlement mentality - Ibikunle Amosun / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. / Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by sammyscholar(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
MY NEIGHBOR MUST BE AN ENEMY OF MY ENEMIES OR HE PERISHES -- Putin's unspoken but resounding statement!

©Sam Tayo

Bobo Putin, supposedly, is fighting his enemies -- the US and the entire Western world -- on Ukrainian soil, killing Ukrainians, destroying Ukraine's infrastructure, all for no rational reason but, according to some clowns, "he wants to send message to the West".

A clear case of my perceived, far enemy is acting offensively to me and I pass aggressions to my little, fragile neighbor, dealing with him mercilessly because he maintains relations with this perceived enemy. In Putin's mind, "all of my neighbors must be enemies of my enemies. And this they must, by fire by force!". No be nonsense be that?

Check it, Belarus allowing Russian troops to use her soil as a passage into Ukraine's territory might have been done under DURESS.

As a sovereign state, whatever and whomever Ukraine desires to align with should be out of the country's volition. If, as a country, you feel that the alliance that a country close to you is having with other nations 'might' hurt you, the best you can do, and should do, is to have a diplomatic discussion with such neighbor, proposing a better, more benefitting alliance. Be truthful about it, and be committed to it, too.

But the above is not so with Putin. Bobo is saying, as a matter of 'order', Ukraine must not align with the other nations unless those in the good book of Russia. Oh, what other way could a nation's freedom be taken away and her pride punctured? If Ukraine were strongly militarized with nuclear ability, would Putin have dared this reckless, thoughtless invasion? Your guess is as good as mine -- NO!

If Putin truly wants to fight the West and he has the gusto, he should invade those countries directly. Let him, for instance, invade the USA, then we know he is serious about this war he's looking for.

I did see any nobility or strength in Putin. The only thing I see is mere braggado!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by Felimax(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
So why did we reject Ruga in the south?
Why are we so seriously against the expansion of the Fulani caliphate to the South?
Why did we reject all the cattle route that we have in the country?

Common sense is not common!

Do you know if given the chance the South will do worst than what Putin is doing worst case. Virtually all the State in the South has banned open grazing. Why?
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by sammyscholar(m): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
I can see you have a standing grudge with Southern Nigeria which might be for a genuine reason or not. However, you're registering your grievance the wrong way.

We are discussing the scuffle between Russia, Ukraine, and the Western world here.
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by sammyscholar(m): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Felimax:
Why are we so seriously against the expansion of the Fulani caliphate to the South?

Do you know if given the chance the South will do worst than what Putin is doing worst case. Virtually all the State in the South has banned open grazing. Why?
I can see you have a standing grudge with Southern Nigeria which might be for a genuine reason or not. However, you're registering your grievance the wrong way.

We are discussing the scuffle between Russia, Ukraine, and the Western world here.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by habsydiamond(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oga at the top wetin concern Russia with fulani.. I no understand oo

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by sammyscholar(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
habsydiamond:
Oga at the top wetin concern Russia with fulani.. I no understand oo
You sef reason the matter!
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by habsydiamond(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
sammyscholar:
You sef reason the matter!
na the connection between putin, Ukraine and fulani, South I dey find since wey I no see oo
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by Felimax(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
sammyscholar:

I only just made your logic to be crystal clear.
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by skybeauty(f): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
So that their Land may not be a launching ground for my enemy’s weapons.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by Felimax(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ok, this people have a standing treaty that no matter what do not advance beyond this line and you went back to make friends with some of my neighbors so as to help you actualize your hidden agenda.

Likewise, the North has employed different strategy to actualize their dream of Fulanizing everywhere even to the extent of trying to make some of their locals to be indigenous people of the South and the emperors of the South who was able to see through the screen through their various House of Assembly quickly made a law to stop any further progress.

You and I know that though they have not stop advancing but it will not be easy if they should do it by force but they can as well go through the west, making friends with them, as a matter of fact more of the state who indirectly accepted the federal government proposal on RUGA are from the west.
So, you can now see that if they (fulani herders) can advance to the South through the South West it will only be a matter of time this terrorist will ravage the entire southern Nigeria.
In the same vein, Putin know what the West are up to, they have thought it will never get to the extent of Putin going to war with Ukraine but I can bet my balls the West are in for a long ride.
Uk/US should honor their initial understanding for peace to reign.

If I am not making sense, you can enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by sammyscholar(m): 6:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Felimax:
Ok, this people have a standing treaty that no matter what do not advance beyond this line and you went back to make friends with some of my neighbors so as to help you actualize your hidden agenda.

Likewise, the North has employed different strategy to actualize their dream of Fulanizing everywhere even to the extent of trying to make some of their locals to be indigenous people of the South and the emperors of the South who was able to see through the screen through their various House of Assembly quickly made a law to stop any further progress.

You and I know that though they have not stop advancing but it will not be easy if they should do it by force but they can as well go through the west, making friends with them, as a matter of fact more of the state who indirectly accepted the federal government proposal on RUGA are from the west.
So, you can now see that if they (fulani herders) can advance to the South through the South West it will only be a matter of time this terrorist will ravage the entire southern Nigeria.
In the same vein, Putin know what the West are up to, they have thought it will never get to the extent of Putin going to war with Ukraine but I can bet my balls the West are in for a long ride.
Uk/US should honor their initial understanding for peace to reign.

If I am not making sense, you can enlighten me.
"If Ukraine were strongly militarized with nuclear ability, would Putin have dared this reckless, thoughtless invasion? Your guess is as good as mine -- NO!

If Putin truly wants to fight the West and he has the gusto, he should invade those countries directly. Let him, for instance, invade the USA, then we know he is serious about this war he's looking for."
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by Felimax(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2022
sammyscholar:
"If Ukraine were strongly militarized with nuclear ability, would Putin have dared this reckless, thoughtless invasion? Your guess is as good as mine -- NO!

If Putin truly wants to fight the West and he has the gusto, he should invade those countries directly. Let him, for instance, invade the USA, then we know he is serious about this war he's looking for."

Why is it so difficult for you to understand that the west need to respect the treaty. Are you saying Russia should take the oppression regardless?
Can you tell me one reason why the West should go against the treaty?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by Felimax(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2022
skybeauty:
So that their Land may not be a launching ground for my enemy’s weapons.

Too much sense fall on you jare.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by joyandfaith: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2022
sammyscholar:
MY NEIGHBOR MUST BE AN ENEMY OF MY ENEMIES OR HE PERISHES -- Putin's unspoken but resounding statement!

Brilliant points. Putin wouldn't mind doing business with his perceived enemies but will not want his neighbours to do the same. Putin is paranoid and has poor bargaining tools to neighbouring nations on his side. He brags about nuclear weapons. If he is so sure of nuclear weapons, he should press the buttons . It was Ukraine that made mistake of handing over her nuclear arsenals to Russia in 1993. Poor Ukraine.
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by rolams(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Felimax:

Ruga and Fulani for Russia, Ukraine and the West matter? What are you talking about?
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by rolams(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2022
sammyscholar:

You really made a very good sense here!

I think Putin is reasoning from his Anus.
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by rolams(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

Brilliant points. Putin wouldn't mind doing business with his perceived enemies but will not want his neighbours to do the same. Putin is paranoid and has poor bargaining tools to neighbouring nations on his side. He brags about nuclear weapons. If he is so sure of nuclear weapons, he should press the buttons . It was Ukraine that made mistake of handing over her nuclear arsenals to Russia in 1993. Poor Ukraine.

Yes ooo. I blame the Ukrainian for the handing over of their nuclear weapons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by Felimax(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
rolams:

Ruga and Fulani for Russia, Ukraine and the West matter? What are you talking about?

So what is your business with Russia and Ukraine? If you forget yourself will you forget your identity too?
You are dragging Russia and I am dragging you to the one that is suppose to be your business.
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by ivandragon: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hmm...

Putin is a cold War era relic who is, quite unfortunately, head of a relatively inferior but no less intimidating war machinery...

Attacking Ukraine was uncalled for... it could have imposed various sanctions that would have hurt Ukraine & then if needed, quarantined Ukraine to stop NATO from bringing in arms...

If there was any agreement that Ukraine should not join NATO, putin could have taken Ukraine & NATO to the UN or the various international courts/bodies for dispute resolution such as INCODIR, ICADR, ICJ or any other one that it is a signatory to... these cases could be on until an agreeable resolution is reached...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by rolams(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Felimax:

So what is your business with Russia and Ukraine? If you forget yourself will you forget your identity too?
You are dragging Russia and I am dragging you to the one that is suppose to be your business.

Just tell me the correlation between international war and internal issue.
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by Felimax(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
rolams:

Just tell me the correlation between international war and internal issue.

Oga it's simple logic go up and read how I juxtapose on the relationship as regards our mode of interest.

The difference is that one is international while the other internal but the bottom line is interest else they are the same thing.
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by Felimax(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
sammyscholar:

This is not about Putin going to war with US, the US/NATO is not advancing through Ukraine by force. It's a matter of Ukraine, NO, you will not give room to NATO because in the nearest future we may all be in serious danger and Ukraine is saying sorry sir, my hands are tied meanwhile, they have given me a better offer and Russia saying better offer or not don't forget we have a treaty.

If you damn the treaty it's going to be war for both of us.
Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by Perfectbeing(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
habsydiamond:
na the connection between putin, Ukraine and fulani, South I dey find since wey I no see oo
How exactly can't you see the connection? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language! by Felimax(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Perfectbeing:
How exactly can't you see the connection? undecided

It says a lot about people's I.Q.
More reason why people fail even with expo.

(1) (Reply)

SIM Have Only 3 To 4 Months To Rule Rivers Governor / IPOB Members Now Cuing To Collect Their Pvcs / 2023: South-east At Bottom Line In Politics; They Need To Learn – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.