Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV (35762 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Surprises Wife In Hospital after child birth / Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Nengi Poses With Her Backside And Range Rover SUV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Kingcalls: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Do u know the meaning of brand new....local man
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by almsofgold: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by NaijaNaWaa: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
What exactly does, “brand new” mean in Nigeria?
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by frowland(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV

popularly known as DJ Davidson has surprised his wife, Mabel Fatimah with a brand new Range Rover Sports Utility Vehicle, SUV.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/03/abuja-celebrity-dj-davidson-surprises.html

Nice but that's not a "brand new Range Rover"
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Indispensable85(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na so money com dey DJ work? Don't even know him DJ Davidson. Ok oooo congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Indispensable85(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
NaijaNaWaa:
What exactly does, “brand new” mean in Nigeria?

Foreign used. Lol.....
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by boundachuks(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Failure with carry overs. 10 step backwards...
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by KingDash: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Flyfly:
Ugly man uglier wife
bad belle no good.. I for buy car for you but you no get good character
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Munzy14(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I love gifts,I wish her duplex next time
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin
Where my car
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Trackstar: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anarek:
Wow very lovely and commendable
rule 19 Celestine Nwankwo
The scammer to modify
his Begging post later.ACcount
open today
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
mukina2 Dominique
Oam4j Justwise
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by toujurs: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
So its when a man buys gifts, house, clothes and cars for a woman. That is when he is a good husband, what do women on the other hand have to offer, Omo e be like without money as a man. You are not man enough oh shocked. Wahala

1 Like

Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by AsawanaDgreat: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wedding will soonest
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by nedekid: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nice one.
But has naija fallen so much folks don't know what brand new means? shocked
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Bigfish121(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Most of these Djs na Aza men them b.make nobody tell me say na Dj he do take but he wife car.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Kit8164: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Abuja Celebrity DJ Surprises His Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV (Pics, Video) A renowned Nigerian DJ, known for the big hit single “Ngoshe” and popular songs “Big up, Big Up”, “Big Up” and “Mama I love you”, has bought a new Range Rover for his wife It is said that they have been living with each other in their house for about three years before he decided to surprise her with a new Range Rover for her birthday This story was posted about a month ago but it did not make the front page of the news website till now The Nigerian DJ and wife attended the ceremony after having an argument It is reported that the couple had been living together in the house for about three years before he decided to surprise her with a brand new Range Rover
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by izubext007: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
U love gift because u don't spending ur money.
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45gBktdktRE

An Abuja based DJ, David Abah, popularly known as DJ Davidson has surprised his wife, Mabel Fatimah with a brand new Range Rover Sports Utility Vehicle, SUV.

The surprise gift is coming 10 months after the couple said 'I do' to each other in a society wedding that took place May 2021.

DJ Davidson, who is also a businessman hails from Idoma speaking area of Benue state.

He recently unveiled his supermarket T&grin Supermarket in Abuja.

He plays at Beer Barn and other social spots in Abuja.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/03/abuja-celebrity-dj-davidson-surprises.html
She will still leave him. The gender is not loyal
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Comedian2019: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
I'm waiting for the DJ in my neighborhood to also gift his wife a range rover.
After all, it's the same work they are doing.
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by OscarJaden(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Romanoff:
If you know, you know.

"Business man".

Don't tell me you are jealous Romanoff
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Nenzeey479: 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Shetemi12:
People who buy car for their wives... How do they have money..
Shetemi12:
Shetemi12:
ask me agaian
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Nenzeey479: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where my car
who know u,abeg dey ur dey
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by GUNITGuy: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=Romanoff post=110955843]If you know, you know.

"Business man".

[/quotesshocked shocked
shocked shocked grin grin angry
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Nyascobar1414: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=Romanoff post=110955843]If you know, you know.
"Business man".
[/quote
I gerrit..
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
nairavsdollars:
They are always 'big boys' until their secrets are exposed like Haba Kiyari
hi
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Nenzeey479: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2022
See your head.. You guys dont even bother to know his source of income,he might be yahoo boy who knows.. Na dis kind displayed of affuents pushed some ignorants ones into all sort of henious crime and big time monumental falliure. Spit!
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Kingosytex(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2022
Nenzeey479:
See your head.. You guys dont even bother to know his source of income,he might be yahoo boy who knows.. Na dis kind displayed of affuents pushed some ignorants ones into all sort of henious crime and big time monumental falliure. Spit!

They just told you he's a celebrity DJ. undecided
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Lantarra: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2022
!!! Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- Se︆︆ns︆︆to︆︆s︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by Excalibird6642: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2022
Abuja Celebrity DJ Surprises His Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV (Pics, Video) Nigerian celebrity DJ Ayo DJ Surprises his wife with new SUV Range Rover The entertainer was in Abuja, the Federal Capital City, for a concert and he brought his wife, Chika Akpotha Akponke, to celebrate with him On Monday, the celebrity couple left their Lekki home in the Lagos State and was expected to be in Abuja for a concert for over five hours According to the sources, the couple arrived at their Lagos home on Monday afternoon and were to continue the celebration to the Abuja concert, where they would be on stage for over five hours But, in an unexpected turn of events, the husband decided to surprise his wife by bringing her to Abuja where he bought her a brand new SUV
Re: Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV by LikeAking: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2022
simp!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Omotola Jalade Angelic Appearance Stuns In A Photo / Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck / Imade Adeleke Is Stephanie Of LazyTown For Halloween (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.