Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project (1004 Views)

I Need 3 Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment / Why This Is Better Than Any Other 3D Animation Video Maker In 2021. / Best New Cartoon Video Maker App On Android And Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project by Tiphareth(m): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hello Nairalander,
I am looking for an experienced explainer video editor/maker to make the following videos for me:

Make a series of 3 to 5 minutes video tutorials on 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning question types.
This is a link to a site that has made such videos: www.11plusgenie.com

These are examples of the 18-type video tutorials to be made. However, these may vary according to your experience and advice.

Type 1: Complete the series (Video)
You are given four figures that follow a specific pattern and you must find the figure that completes the series.

Type 2: Odd shape out (Video)
You are given five shapes of which four are related in some way. You must find the shape that is most unlike the others.

Type 3: Analogies (Video)
You are given two figures that are related to each other in some or other way. You must then find a shape from the answer choices that follows the same rule but with a different shape.

Type 4: Complete the figure (Video)
You are given a figure of which a part is left out. You must find the answer that will complete the figure.

Type 5: Rotation of shapes (Video)
A shape is rotated clockwise or anticlockwise and you must find the figure that represents this rotation.

Type 6: Figure matrix (Video)
A matrix with 4 or 9 shapes is given. One of the shapes is left out and you must find the figure that completes the matrix.

Type 7: Codes from diagrams
You are given figures with a code that relates to the figure. You must find out how the code relates to the diagrams and then find the code for another figure.

Type 8: Mirror images
You are given an image and must identify the mirror image.

Type 9: Shapes with identical properties (Video)
You are given two figures that share some common properties. You must find from amongst the answer figures a shapes that has the same properties.

Type 10: Detection of hidden figure
A shape is given and this shape is hidden in one of the answer figures.

Type 11: Paper folding
A transparent sheet with a specific pattern is given. You are required to find amongst the alternatives given, the pattern or figure that would be formed if the transparent sheet is folded along the dotted line.

Type 12: Views of 3D shapes
A 3D shape is rotated and you must identify the shape after the rotation.

Type 13: Plans and elevations of 3D shapes (Video)
A 3D shape is given and you must identify the drawings of the paln, the front elevation and the side elevation.

Type 14: Composite parts of 3D shapes
Your task is to find the sets of blocks that can form a given 3D shape.

Type 15: Nets of cubes (Video Part 1, 2 & 3)
A net of a cube is given and your task is to identify the cubes that can be formed from the given net.

Type 16: Paper cutting and hole punching (Video)
A piece of paper is folded in a certain way and the holes are punched into the paper. The paper is then unfolded and you must identify what the paper will look like after unfolding.

Type 17: Grouping of identical figures
A grid with nine shapes is given and you must find a rule to group shapes with identical properties together into three different groups.

Type 18: Clock movement (Video)
These are questions based on the movement of the hands of a clock.

If you feel you can do the videos, please respond. No time-wasters!! Only experienced and educated video makers are invited!!
I can supply the scripts if required, or you can take inspirations from www.11plusgenie.com

I will pay handsomely to the right candidate.

Tiphareth
Re: Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project by Mrupdate11: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tiphareth:
Hello Nairalander,
I am looking for an experienced explainer video editor/maker to make the following videos for me:

Make a series of 3 to 5 minutes video tutorials on 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning question types.

These are examples of the 18-type video tutorials to be made. However, these may vary according to your experience and advice.

You are given four figures that follow a specific pattern and you must find the figure that completes the series.

You are given five shapes of which four are related in some way. You must find the shape that is most unlike the others.

You are given two figures that are related to each other in some or other way. You must then find a shape from the answer choices that follows the same rule but with a different shape.

You are given a figure of which a part is left out. You must find the answer that will complete the figure.

A shape is rotated clockwise or anticlockwise and you must find the figure that represents this rotation.

A matrix with 4 or 9 shapes is given. One of the shapes is left out and you must find the figure that completes the matrix.

You are given figures with a code that relates to the figure. You must find out how the code relates to the diagrams and then find the code for another figure.

You are given two figures that share some common properties. You must find from amongst the answer figures a shapes that has the same properties.

A transparent sheet with a specific pattern is given. You are required to find amongst the alternatives given, the pattern or figure that would be formed if the transparent sheet is folded along the dotted line.

A 3D shape is given and you must identify the drawings of the paln, the front elevation and the side elevation.

A net of a cube is given and your task is to identify the cubes that can be formed from the given net.

A piece of paper is folded in a certain way and the holes are punched into the paper. The paper is then unfolded and you must identify what the paper will look like after unfolding.

A grid with nine shapes is given and you must find a rule to group shapes with identical properties together into three different groups.

If you feel you can do the videos, please respond. No time-wasters!! Only experienced and educated video makers are invited!!
I can supply the scripts if required, or you can take inspirations from www.11plusgenie.com

Tiphareth

This na big task oh
Re: Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project by 77al: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2022
Yo. This looks like an exciting project. How I contact you?
Re: Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project by Tiphareth(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hi 77al,
Please check this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSBOr1To6Bk

Is it what you can do? If yes, please reply and we'll keep things rolling. I am paying handsomely for the project.

Tiphareth!
Re: Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project by 77al: 1:33am On Mar 13, 2022
Tiphareth:
Hi 77al,
Please check this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSBOr1To6Bk

Is it what you can do? If yes, please reply and we'll keep things rolling. I am paying handsomely for the project.

Tiphareth!

Sure. You can check out my YouTube as well:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCegCsTm4ncryjHNUQvgA0og.
Re: Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project by Freaksional(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Is the job still available?
Re: Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project by VIDEOguy: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tiphareth:
Hello Nairalander,

Tiphareth

Hello,

I can get this project done and deliver excellently.
Please send your e-mail, so i can share you my portfolio and CV. Alternatively, we can also chat on WhatsApp: 0808 090 6394
Thank you!
Re: Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project by Tiphareth(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
The job is still available. If interested, please drop me an email at:

11pluscollege@gmail.com with your number.

I'll then call you to set the ball rolling!

Tiphareth.
Re: Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project by 77al: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tiphareth:
The job is still available. If interested, please drop me an email at:

11pluscollege@gmail.com with your number.

I'll then call you to set the ball rolling!

Tiphareth.

Check your mail fam. I sent you an email
Re: Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project by Nwaotu10(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Is the job still available?

(1) (Reply)

3D Rhino Softwares / Please Who Knows Where I Can Get Liquid Plastic / Watch Movies Online Free, Seo Services In Ludhiana,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.