Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Here's How You Can Make $4 A Day - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Here's How You Can Make $4 A Day (562 Views)

Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine / Make $4 Daily On Metaocean: 2023 Must Work / Bitfinex Crypto Hack: US Arrests Couple For Allegedly Laundering $4.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's How You Can Make $4 A Day by egorov(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2022
I just discovered a system that pays $4 daily once you complete your daily task.

This is not a get-rich-quick scheme please and you don't have to bring in two people to bring in 3people.

They system helps you trade on the big stores in the world like eBay, Walmart etc and your commission is paid into your account.

The minimum investment you can do is $100.

Your $100 dollar will remain in your trading account while your commission increases everyday.

Let's get you started.

WhatsApp only.
Re: Here's How You Can Make $4 A Day by 3verblazing(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2022
This format still dey?... God punishment all scamers

1 Like

Re: Here's How You Can Make $4 A Day by egorov(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2022
3verblazing:
This format still dey?... God punishment all scamers

I didn't want to reply at first, but I'll do it,

1. You don't come here to through tantrums and false accusations without proper evidence
2. Prove to us you have been scammed using this "format"
3. Go through my profile and check if I have any post that shows red flag.

Stay behind your keypads and think before you post. Thank you

As a matter of fact, I helped this user in the picture below register on Tuesday with $100. He has $30dollar profit already today.

Please, don't quote my messages with unthoughtful comments like the one you posted today. Thank you

Re: Here's How You Can Make $4 A Day by 3verblazing(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2022
egorov:

I didn't want to reply at first, but I'll do it,

1. You don't come here to through tantrums and false accusations without proper evidence
2. Prove to us you have been scammed using this "format"
3. Go through my profile and check if I have any post that shows red flag.

Stay behind your keypads and think before you post. Thank you

As a matter of fact, I helped this user in the picture below register on Tuesday with $100. He has $30dollar profit already today.

Please, don't quote my messages with unthoughtful comments like the one you posted today. Thank you
I didn't say this was a scam. Except you your conscience a prick you. I don't need to provide any proof. PENNYWISE INVESTMENT is quite recent, I was victim along with plenty others. Person who introduced me into it had screenshots like yours to show me aswell. Even made profit myself but couldn't withdraw till they pulled the rug on us. A couple of others like that. So forgive me if I'm quite critical about this. Experience they say is the best teacher.

On a second thought, maybe I'm not just the lucky type with all these schemes. So in that sense, to everyone considering his offer you can join, make I no use my own spoil another man market.. you just might be lucky. Peace

1 Like

Re: Here's How You Can Make $4 A Day by egorov(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
3verblazing:
I didn't say this was a scam. Except you your conscience a prick you. I don't need to provide any proof. PENNYWISE INVESTMENT is quite recent, I was victim along with plenty others. Person who introduced me into it had screenshots like yours to show me aswell. Even made profit myself but couldn't withdraw till they pulled the rug on us. A couple of others like that. So forgive me if I'm quite critical about this. Experience they say is the best teacher.

On a second thought, maybe I'm not just the lucky type with all these schemes. So in that sense, to everyone considering his offer you can join, make I no use my own spoil another man market.. you just might be lucky. Peace

Thank you.

Yeah I understand, I also lost money under some investments in the past.

But this has been paying people since 2008
Re: Here's How You Can Make $4 A Day by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
Real scam
Re: Here's How You Can Make $4 A Day by blues343(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Only U dey post , only U dey reply yourself. Bro get a life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Legit Ethereum Mining App / Chioma Came Back Happy: It Can Be You, Here Is How / Is Bitcoin Still Worth Investing In - In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.