Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Football Bets Of The Week - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Football Bets Of The Week (14479 Views)

Free Forecast For Sport Bets...on Bet9ja.com / Free Forecast For Sport Bets...on Bet9ja.com / EPL Goal Of The Week 14! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2007
KnowAll:

@akinlabi,

are you in ibadan, nigeria, i will be in nigeria at the end of the month, i hope i see u, i will give some tips u will not be losing money anymore. But u will ve to have an account with william hill. I will be in ibadan my mum lives there.

Aaaw. Unfortunately I'm in the UK at the moment.

When will you be returning to the UK in case I'll
still be here then.

Cheers,

Akin
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by upson(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2007
@All
its saturday morning and there are no bets for the week  angry, is anybody scared of going international?

Anyways, this are my takes for the week:

Portugal bt Azerbaijan  2 - 0   cheesy

Belarus bt Luxembourg 0 - 1    embarassed

Croatia bt Israel           1 - 0     cheesy

Greece bt Bosnia          3 - 2     cheesy

Iceland bt Latvia          2 - 4      embarassed

Germany bt Rep Ireland  0 - 0  embarassed

Italy bt Georgia             2 - 0   cheesy

Sweden bt Liechtenstein  3 - 0  cheesy

Turkey bt Moldova    1 - 1   embarassed

Note: This is a Treble accumulator, meaning 84 bets with a potential to win about $202.45 at $1 per bet.

I love them accas
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 1:52am On Oct 14, 2007
International games are always tricky.

Imagine Belarus losing at home to Luxembourg

I'm learning to stay away from them.

Akin Alabi
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by raylabel: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2007
Hello guys,

What are we expecting the coming weekend? I just did some research and discovered something that might add excitement to the one we already have on this post!

So, without disturbing the normal "business" here, I will like all the gurus in the house to comment on the link below!

http://supee.ihiggins./

Just a one- or two-sentence comment would do; I need your input on it before proceeding to make a purchase of the football trading system!

Many cheers! grin

Akin, my number na +33603062663, you fit call me anytime make I get your number too! Same with all the others! Read the attachment below too!

Re: Football Bets Of The Week by raylabel: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2007
Sorry O!

I could not attach the other document due to upload size restrictions; please find it attached as well below!

Ray

Re: Football Bets Of The Week by upson(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2007
@Akinalabi
No excuses though, Luxemborgs single goal came in the dying minutes of the game with 92 mins on the clock.
A bet is always a bet.  cool

Made profits anywayz.  wink

@ raylabel
please let the normal business flow, if u follow akin or any other seriuos poster here, u are sure going to make more money than u would from referring people to contribute to one smart oyinbo man's pocket.

my advice is: learn to bet on sports and u'll make good money. let referral programmes die for they have nothing to offer, because if they did they wouldn't rely on your money or even pay u for referring people.

I love them accas
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2007
I will give you all a simple advise, yes you need a trading account, i have a trading account with william hill. The intention of the trading account is for the account to have a life of its own seperate from my own life. Next you are the manager of the trading account and your sole purpose is to manage the funds in the account accurately, If for any reasons you keep on putting money into the account from your pocket then you have failed as a manager. Your betting should not be off the cuff betting, it should be anaylised critically, why is my Man Utd on my list and not Ajax, you weigh the oppositon of the teams chosen. You do a forensic check on all teams you pick. Secondly it is always good to hedge your bet, what if my bankers dont succeed, do I have a plan B. The first thing I want everybody or anybody intrested in making a reasonable source of income on betting on football is b4 the weekend, you should draw a list of the 12 most likely teams to win their matches and why you think so. You will work with these 12 through out the weekend. For instance if you want to place £100.00 bet on four teams let say Arsenal, Chelsea, Man utd, and Liverpool, you must have a 5th replacement team and a sixth and so on it helps. By Hedging your bets I mean spreading the risk, instead of staking the whole £100.00 on the 4 aformentioned teams above you could place seperate bets of £25.00 each with the same retuns. For example you could pick 3 of your initial favourites and add the 5th favorite to make seperate bet. Secondly to make money spread your tentacles, there 15 leagues in europe with well over 200 teams playing every weekend, all you need to make money is predicting 4 or 8 winning teams depending on your betting pattern, that should not be too difficult with all information required within a botton a way, the internet is a powerful tool and should be maximixed to its full potential. One last tip for everybody in the house your betting should be a case of using a sledge hammer to kill a fly, that is bet on winners big teams at home when they are playing the last bottom four of every league table it works like a magic. That is a key tip that has to be adhere to, Guys I wish u the best of luck. Anyway like to inform you I only made £144.00 this weekend on the internationals its though but by doing a critical analysis on a team u will get it right. I had four betting threads of 8 team each, three where successful one failed, and the reason why one failed was I was too quick to place the bet without thorougly thinking it through. The one that failed was Turkey playing away, I hardly put money on away teams except If it is a case of a mis-match what I term a David vs Golaiath situation like France vs Faroe Island, or Portugal vs Kazasthan. But if there any takers for wednesday on internationals - this are going to be my likey choice, but since I have already made a little bit I better wait till the weekend where you have well over 200 teams a much larger pool than internationals just about 20 teams on william Hill.

France VS Lithenia - analysis - ask yourself does france need this win, they damn need the 3 points.
Luxembourg vs Romania
Ukrain vs Faroe Island
Denmark vs Latvia.
The only other one I might be intrested in will be Sweden at home to Northern Ireland, but I am not sure I think they have already qualified so this game might be meaningless to them.

So best of Luck Guys.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2007
Recently I was about to bet in favour of one spanish team, then I said to myself let me do a thorough analysis on the matches played by this team, this spanish team beat a top six team 3 - 0 , and I was wondering what happened in that match, when I got the information later on the net, I realised this under-dog team had a full strenght why the favorite team where issued with 2 red cards, the favourite team played well over 50 minutes with 9 men. The reason I bring this up is when you start dealing with some clubs far away you need information in order to bet otherwise you might jump to the wrong conclusion and wrong conclusion cost money, so guys do your home work, no easy money in this game, you need to jerk like say you dey go for exam.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by raylabel: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2007
upson:

@ raylabel
please let the normal business flow, if u follow akin or any other seriuos poster here, u are sure going to make more money than u would from referring people to contribute to one smart oyinbo man's pocket.

my advice is: learn to bet on sports and u'll make good money. let referral programmes die for they have nothing to offer, because if they did they wouldn't rely on your money or even pay u for referring people.

I love them accas

My gee upson,

I am not bringing a referral program here; perhaps you misunderstand me. I only asked you guys if such claims of a great tutorial on football betting are valid, because I was interested in purchasing the guide, the link to which I got from a friend here in France!

Yes, following the tips here have been quite exciting; but I felt it was essential for all the tipsters in the house to be at par in terms of contributions and recommendations.

Your response has prompted me to make a purchase of the guide and it is quite interesting, at least so far! There are so many angles I am seeing now that were never answered in all my search for satisfactory knowledge on the issue of sports betting including, but not limited to, searches on this forum.

I have been betting with WilliamsHill, Mybet and 5dimes for over 2 years and it has been "just" an average sojourn for me; meaning I have neither lost too much nor gained too much! But following the tips here, I have gained a whole lot!

Accept my salute for your prompt and kind response. Let's look forward to what the next week's got to offer!

Many cheers!
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by upson(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2007
[/quote]
raylabel:

@Akinalabi

You did a great job posting this here, I must confess. But please do tell the meaning of the following:

Chelsea V Blackburn        8/13 Home      13/8 Draw      7/1 Away

I have followed this thread keenly and went through the brief tutorial you gave earlier, at the beginning, but I still need this one favour from you.

Let me get the full meaning of the above. I picked it from William Hill. For example: is 8/13 the same as 13/8?

Thanks!

[quote author=raylabel link=topic=70264.msg1583731#msg1583731 date=1192383357]

I have been betting with WilliamsHill, Mybet and 5dimes for over 2 years and it has been "just" an average sojourn for me;

shocked, hnnmmmm, No Comment. lipsrsealed

raylabel:

Your response has prompted me to make a purchase of the guide and it is quite interesting, at least so far!

Permit me to ask, Which Response?
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 1:41am On Oct 15, 2007
Rest it guys.

Don't lets deviate form the crux of the
matter here.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by lare: 1:11am On Oct 16, 2007
So are we running away from Internationals?
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by raylabel: 6:10am On Oct 16, 2007
@upson

It would not be worth it trying to trade "intelligence" here, thus as a closing remark on this matter, the following brief explanation should suffice.

I joined nairaland with the username "supee" which was later banned by seun for "alleged spamming" 'because I advertised MLM's like ClubFreedom and the others. Out of "grief and annoyance" I decided against creating another nairaland account.

Raylabel has always been my younger brother's username until about 2 weeks ago when I decided to use it to make a post here without checking his previous posts. My brother is interested in sports betting but thinks I lose too much money on it to be his mentor!

I have followed the "warmth" on this thread for some time and should not want to disrupt the flow. Please pardon me for "requesting" your opinion on whether an ebook on football betting is worth purchasing or not!

I purchased it anyway; so that ends it.

My little tips for today are:

Argentina bt Venezuela
Italy bt Greece
Portugal bt Montenegro
England bt Ireland
France bt Romania

$100 for $1440

Less the Argentina match, all others are U21, thus u might want to trade with caution.

Cheers!
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akingold2: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2007
how can i credit my sportingbet.com account. can mr. akin alabi help me?
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 12:19am On Oct 17, 2007
akingold2:

how can i credit my sportingbet.com account. can mr. akin alabi help me?

What methods of payment do they
accept?

Akin Alabi
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by davinchy(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2007
Hello all
Think i should join this unique thread.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by davinchy(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2007
In the game of football certain factors are put in place that determine the outcome of every football matches and its interelating effects on other matches.So as in football, betting in football and sports in general certain factors must be observed to determine the outcome of a match.The three cardinal yardstick used in determining a football match outcome are (1) CLASS (2) FORM (3) TRADITIONS .With these at your disposal your football bets problem is half solved and you can be sure you have got yourself a permanent job that pays more than than a regular job which is even less risky and even more profitable than the FOREX TRADING ONLINE.

MORE ANALYSIS ARE TO COME AND EVEN TIPS FOR THOSE WHO SO SEEK IT. cool cool cool
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2007
Something for everybody to bear in mind when choosing your teams, - a Home matche is 20% won, untill proven otherwise, the away team and Home team are more less fighting for the remaining scrap in this case - the remaining 80%.

2. A weak Home team gets most of their points at home - 90% of the time, they get majority of their 3 points and 1 point in case of a draw at home.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 1:42am On Oct 18, 2007
I'm glad at how people are responding to this
thread.

Let's all make the most of it.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by lare: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2007
How I hate internationals. Now the leagues are back. I'm seeing some interesting fixtures. I can't wait. Let's hit it big this weekend.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 3:17am On Oct 20, 2007
I've got 3 accumulators here. Pick the ones that
you feel comfortable with.

Blackburn

Man City

Watford

£100 to win £401

Fiorentina

Fernabache

Galatasaray

Arsenal

£100 to win £233

Nott'm Forest

Fulham

Man Utd

Portsmouth

£100 to win £1,100

The second one looks the safest of them but
you never know.

Akin Alabi
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2007
the lesser the returns the safer they are, i think i have something similar to that in one of my betting threads. How about this one

Pisa bt Piacenza - Seria B
Malaga bt Xerez - Spanish Segunda - 2nd division
AEK Athens bt Larissa - Greek
Dundee bt Livingstone - Scottish Div 1
Abroath bt Stenhousemuir- Scottish Div 3

When I say spread your tentacles, u really have to dig deep, to find Gold & Diamond, you dont find gold digging the same spot everyday you move from day to day. I hope this accumulator above will give everybody a new zeal. There are so many undiscovered diamonds out their, Gentlemen have your pick and best of luck.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by folahann(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2007
West Ham vs Suderland 9/7
Newcastle vs Tottenham 11/12
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2007
akinalabi:

I've got 3 accumulators here. Pick the ones that
you feel comfortable with.

Blackburn

Man City

Watford

£100 to win £401

Fiorentina

Fernabache

Galatasaray

Arsenal

£100 to win £233

Nott'm Forest

Fulham

Man Utd

Portsmouth

£100 to win £1,100

The second one looks the safest of them but
you never know.

Akin Alabi

Got £400 already. The third one don spoil. I
still have the chance to win an additional
£233.

Not a bad weekend.

Akin Alabi
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by lare: 12:56am On Oct 22, 2007
akinalabi:

Got £400 already. The third one don spoil. I
still have the chance to win an additional
£233.

Not a bad weekend.

Akin Alabi

I didn't do it. Seems people swept the bookies last weekend.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2007
Loss out this weekend, but I have a new way of Betting now, If you want to spend £100.00 on 4 teams, my advice is that stick £20.00 on each of the 4, if one of then fails, you will get at least £60.00 back plus the odds. Example if the odds of Arsenal beating Derby is 1/3 and you get this bet right you will not only get £20.00 back you will get an extra £6.00 back. If assuming you have the same odds for the 2 other teams you are guranteed back 26 X 3 =£78 plus some money also on double treble. So this is the format

Arsenal bt Derby 1/ 3 = £20.00 = 20X 1.3 = £26.00
Man uted bt Portsmouth 2/5 - £20.00X2/5= £28.00
Chelsea bt Man City 3/5 - £20X3/5= £32.00
Liverpool bt West Ham 4/5 -20X4/5= £36.00

Double - 4 bets @ £2.00 = £8.00
Treble -10 bets@ ££1.00=£10.00
Accumulator always one bet = £2.00

Total = £100.00

Assuming you won 3 out of 4 and Liverpool fails
You will get back = 28+32+36 =96 so you have only lost £4.00
You also get back some money for double & treble normally you lose 1/3 of the stake

So for double you lose £2.60
and Treble yopu lose £3.33
obviously you lose your accumulatore =£2.00 making your total loss to be £7.93

You will therefore get on double = £5.60 back
for Treble = £6.67 back now add £5.60 +6.67+28+26+32 =£98.27

So your total loss is = £1.73

So you have not done bad even though you miss the top prize you get what you initally invesred back. So gentlemen I think a 4 thread is a better thread than any other betting pattern. So best of luck with the little tutorial given to you here. Obviously, If you lose 2 out four then you lose more but you still get something back its better than playing accumulator on its own where you lose everything you put in.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by raylabel: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2007
KnowAll:

Arsenal bt Derby 1/ 3 = £20.00 = 20X 1.3 = £26.00
Man uted bt Portsmouth 2/5 - £20.00X2/5= £28.00
Chelsea bt Man City 3/5 - £20X3/5= £32.00
Liverpool bt West Ham 4/5 -20X4/5= £36.00

Double - 4 bets @ £2.00 = £8.00
Treble -10 bets@ ££1.00=£10.00
Accumulator always one bet = £2.00

Total = £100.00

Very nice piece of advice there! But I beg to be corrected, those are four events (matches); thus:

Double - would be 6 bets!
Treble - would be 4 bets!
Accumulator - one bet!

What would the take now be, based on this new line?

@All brothers in the house,
The other manual I purchased happened to be on Bet Trading; It appears just as lucrative as it is interesting but I can't seem to want to do anything with it because it is more time consuming and I don't have that time. I could forward to you if you want. Just text me your email (+33603062663). You may find it useful and perhaps may be able to interpret it well for us! It is too heavy for me to post here else I would have done that. I have already sent same to davinchy and akin! Please confirm same in your emails.

@Akin,
Thanks for the tips! I manage chop 400 euros on the first accumulator! I had preferred it because it had just 3 events!
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2007
@RAYLABEL, Double - would be 6 bets!
Treble - would be 4 bets!
Accumulator - one bet!

What would the take now be, based on this new line?
I am just illustrating here, it does not neccessary mean double would be 4 or 6 bets, when u enter your four teams, the software automatically tells u how much double will be, how much treble would and so on.

I will tell you something experience is the best teacher, I have been testing the william hill software with a seires of betting combination and I have come to the conclusion a 4 team seletion is the best with the option staking heavly on single and reducing your stake on double, treble and so on in other to minimise your losses.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2007
Forgot to mention my e-mail address is

aknolug@aol.com

Cheers
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by folahann(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2007
Stop betting now.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by raylabel: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2007
KnowAll:

Forgot to mention my e-mail address is

aknolug@aol.com

Cheers

I don send am. You can retrieve same from your email.

Cheers!
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 3:30am On Oct 23, 2007
raylabel:

@Akin,
Thanks for the tips! I manage chop 400 euros on the first accumulator! I had preferred it because it had just 3 events!

Nice you went for it. When I showed my brother, he
couldn't believe how easy it is. Easy treble.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Ugliest Footballer Ever ? / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On 12th January 2013 / Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.