Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Have A Laptop And Access To The Internet | What Skill Can I Learn? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have A Laptop And Access To The Internet | What Skill Can I Learn? (420 Views)

What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Laptop And Access To The Internet | What Skill Can I Learn? by johntheguru(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Good day Nairalanders, what skill can I learn on my own that will generate income for me?

I have a laptop and access to the internet. I really want to invest my time in learning something profitable.
Maybe ideas to startup something....

I know this is like the quora of Nigeria. Comments will be very much appreciated.
Re: I Have A Laptop And Access To The Internet | What Skill Can I Learn? by Bigredmachine: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Learn programming... Or learn UI UX design...

Depending on ur time and effort, under 6 months u should be a professional...
Re: I Have A Laptop And Access To The Internet | What Skill Can I Learn? by johntheguru(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2022
Bigredmachine:
Learn programming... Or learn UI UX design...

Depending on ur time and effort, under 6 months u should be a professional...

Thanks a lot man.
Re: I Have A Laptop And Access To The Internet | What Skill Can I Learn? by IkechukwuN(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Having these things available for you is a huge advantage to start making money online while you use it to acquire lucrative and sort-after skills such as graphics designing.
This skill can be applied in various platforms as a service to people who need it.
You can join Fiverr or Upwork platform as a freelancer and start selling it as a gig when you have learnt it and gained mastery.

More so, as you anticipate acquiring a skill, you can also leverage on opportunities that have helped me personally to be making money online while I engage my other personal business.

Click on the link in my signature to send me a message on WhatsApp for more details.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What can i do in this Situation... Advice Needed / Free Google Courses / Link Me To A Good Job.. Willing To Share My Salary For Some Months�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.