Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) (2274 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Look What Buhari Caused! Photo / IBB & OBJ Are Innocent Of June 12: Abacha And Buhari Caused The Rot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Error401: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2022
So I went to buy groceries this morning and I realized they now make mini spaghetti for #130-150.

While I was a student, a whole spag cost #100-120.
This is realy terrible cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2022
Back in school days, spaghetti is one of the cheapest foods one can cook.

Now, most bankers can't afford to cook spaghetti at home.

Buhari will handle insecurity
Osinbajo will handle economy cheesy cheesy

Mad people!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2022
Enough of the blame on the president,I have never seen you guys take responsibility of the problems on ground.
Everything begins from the choices of the Nigerian citizens.

You vote along geographical / religious lines, thus allowing politicians to get away with serious misbehavior because you rather vote your own SOB rather then a decent guy from the other side.

You forgive political corruption, and indeed legitimize it by doing small corruption acts yourself in your lives.
The change has to start from the people,so pls take responsibility too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by History555: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2022
Buhari is the angel of poverty. He spreads poverty everywhere even upon his followers

10 Likes

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2022
The change you guys voted for is really showing cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2022
Comradewhy:
Enough of the blame on the president,I have never seen you guys take responsibility of the problems on ground.

You vote along geographical / religious lines, thus allowing politicians to get away with serious misbehavior because they rather vote their own SOB rather then a decent guy from the other side.

They forgive political corruption, and indeed legitimize it by doing small corruption acts themselves in their lives.
God will heal you.

3 Likes

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Jennyjay283: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2022
We are really suffering ��
Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by GooodHardDick: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2022
By the time buhari and his brainless APC zombies are done with Nigeria, una eyes go clear!
Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Michelle70(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2022
There is something called inflation which hit the entire world, learn to start learning.

1 Like

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2022
shocked

Buhari is useless

3 Likes

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Odin13: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Vote Tinubu and see that pack go for 250.. walahi.

4 Likes

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Mooh247: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2022
I remember Late Yar'Aduas era when I was still in school

Life was so easy and cheap.... Petrol 10 litter 650...

4 Likes

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Zonefree:

God will heal you.
Hah

1 Like

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by talktimi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Michelle70:
[s]There is something called inflation which hit the entire world, learn to start learning.[/s]
you're right, Nigeria's galloping inflation started last month with the Ukraine war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Error401: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Comradewhy:

You vote along geographical / religious lines, thus allowing politicians to get away with serious misbehavior because they rather vote their own SOB rather then a decent guy from the other side.

They forgive political corruption, and indeed legitimize it by doing small corruption acts themselves in their lives.
bulk of this votes is decided by illiterates
Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Error401: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Michelle70:
There is something called inflation which hit the entire world, learn to start learning.
and your woke brain didn't know about hyperinflation A product multiplying 4x of its price in 7years is right to you Shey?

2 Likes

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Error401:
bulk of this votes is decided by illiterates
Good,now you understand.

1 Like

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by respect80(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
The manufacturer already know that a good percentage of the masses can't afford the full pack atm so they opted for this...

Imagine spaghetti wey family of 3 go chop belle full dat year.

Thanks to Buhari and APC

1 Like

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Buhari is useless
And they are still re-grouping on how to take you people on another 8yrs of endless hardship in the country tongue

2 Likes

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by oloriooko(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
OP welcome to reality have you been sleeping?
This is the worst regime in the history of this nation
he came to power by lying, ruled with force and lies and shamelessly saying he's done his best?
OP FYI it will get worse

3 Likes

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Mad people!
you Kant just kill me with your last statement. Its like a man holds and controls steering wheel, while his wife accelerates and applies the brakes of the vehicle when necessary.

1 Like

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Error401:
So I went to buy groceries this morning and I realized they now make mini spaghetti for #130-150.

While I was a student, a whole spag cost #100-120.
This is realy terrible cry
bro as we speak, they (foolish Nigerians) are about to make a bigger mistake next year

2 Likes

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by Error401: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
I remember Late Yar'Aduas era when I was still in school

Life was so easy and cheap.... Petrol 10 litter 650...
I swear na me dey always buy petrol for our gen that time. I remember vividly... I go collect 1k use 100naira for to and from transport return 250 change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by KHARISDo: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2022
This man is evil

1 Like

Re: See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) by CorperKola: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Mad people!
This what you get when a lawyer handles economy

(1) (Reply)

Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa / Obi Is Threatening Anarchy If He Loses In 2023 / Tinubu Is Too Old And Sick, He Can't Lead A Nation - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.