Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Christian Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Christian Writers Needed (849 Views)

Christian Writers/ghostwriters Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Writers Needed by Mf2021: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
We are currently seeking Christian article writers who will work from the comfort of their own space and deliver at an agreed time and date.

We will be responsible for providing the keywords or topics to write on. Examples of the topics or keywords you will be writing on are; prayer for traveling mercies, closing prayer for bible study, does God forgive, etc.

Here's what we are looking for in the article:

• Friendly, conversational tone of voice
• Written in the second person
• No use of negative phrasing (Keep it positive)
• No article spinning software
• ORIGINAL CONTENT! NO PLAGIARIZING (Only original article will be accepted).
• All projects will require research
• We don't write SEO-type content. We need you to write good content that will be helpful to the readers every time.
• We expect you to write content free of spelling errors and correct sentence structures and grammar.

Article word limit: Not less than one thousand words (1000 Words)

Payment: N1000 per article. Payment will be made to you after you have written an article, submitted the article and your article has been vetted & approved.

If you are interested kindly send a Text / WhatsApp message to 07033378184 or to our email address; bingboxhome@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Writers Needed by Cubalabloo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Contact me asap
Re: Christian Writers Needed by PenLord(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
I am a christain writer....
But your rate is not born again!

....so what does light have to do with...

5 Likes

Re: Christian Writers Needed by THELATTERMAN(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
PenLord:
I am a christain writer....
But your rate is not born again!

....so what does light have to do with...

Light has absolutely nothing to do with darkness. The rate turned me off instantly.
Re: Christian Writers Needed by THELATTERMAN(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mf2021:
We are currently seeking Christian article writers who will work from the comfort of their own space and deliver at an agreed time and date.

We will be responsible for providing the keywords or topics to write on. Examples of the topics or keywords you will be writing on are; prayer for traveling mercies, closing prayer for bible study, does God forgive, etc.

• We don't write SEO-type content. We need you to write good content that will be helpful to the readers every time.
• We expect you to write content free of spelling errors and correct sentence structures and grammar.

Payment: N1000 per article. Payment will be made to you after you have written an article, submitted the article and your article has been vetted & approved.

If you are interested kindly send a Text / WhatsApp message to 07033378184 or to our email address; bingboxhome@gmail.com.

I have been a Christian Writer since 2016. If you are ready to get good value, kindly quote me and let's negotiate.
Re: Christian Writers Needed by Glowqueen3(f): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Am interested
Re: Christian Writers Needed by Aiwehdeh(f): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mf2021:

If you are interested kindly send a Text / WhatsApp message to 07033378184 or our email address; bingboxhome@gmail.com.
Am very interested, I sent you a WhatsApp message but you weren't active online. You can contact me via 08087128759 and 09053149903.
Thanks
Re: Christian Writers Needed by BettyO11: 4:50am On Feb 27
Offer closed. Thank you
Re: Christian Writers Needed by vilight(f): 3:41pm On Feb 27
BettyO11

Good day ma'am
I have sent you a mail
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Vacancies At Proposed Maduka University, Enugu / What The New Year Holds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.