Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

WW3: Will These Prophecies/predictions Come To Pass? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WW3: Will These Prophecies/predictions Come To Pass? (386 Views)

Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WW3: Will These Prophecies/predictions Come To Pass? by MangekyoAlt: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
I have a link that piles up many prophecies/predictions from people from around the world. But I'll drop just two here.
Rill, Germany 1914: (predictions known as "Feldpostbriefe"wink

"And finally Russia will attack Germany...."

This one seems to have happened in WW2.

The one that intrigues me is this:
Anton Johansson, Sweden (1858-1909) [Regretfully I have no literal version of his predictions, but he is quite well known for accurately predicting the sinking of the Titanic and naming one of its victims, millionaire John Jacob Astor VI. Johansson foresaw the events of World War I, accurately predicted San Francisco's earthquake of 1906 and a volcanic eruption in 1902 that demolished the city of St. Pierre, Mertinique. He said the Third World War would break out at "the end of July, beginning of August."  Her further added: "I do not know the year." 

Johansson predicted the following details:

1) India will be occupied by china. 

2) New diseases used as weapons will cause 25 million people to die.

3) Persia and Turkey will be conquered by what seem to be Russian troops. 

4) Revolutionaries will instigate unrest and war in India and Egypt to facilitate the occupation of India and Europe. 

5) The Russians will conquer the Balkans. 

6) There will be great destruction in Italy. 

7) The "red storm" will approach France through Hungary, Austria, northern Italy and Switzerland. France will be conquered from inside and outside. 

cool American supply depots will fall into Russian hands. 

9) Germany will be attacked from the east. 

10) There will be a civil war, Germans will fight against Germans. 

11) The Eastern Bloc will cause a civil war in England. 

12) Russia will lead a mass attack against the United States, so U.S. forces will be prevented from reinforcing Europe. 

13) New weapons will cause huge hurricanes and firestorms in the USA where the largest cities will be destroyed.
Re: WW3: Will These Prophecies/predictions Come To Pass? by lordm(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
I have a link that piles up many prophecies/predictions from people from around the world. But I'll drop just two here.

This one seems to have happened in WW2.

The one that intrigues me is this:

Tales by moonlight
Re: WW3: Will These Prophecies/predictions Come To Pass? by joyandfaith: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
There are thousands of predictions or prophesies on internet. Choose anyone that suit your narrative.

(1) (Reply)

Israel Blocked Ukrainian Effort To Get Spyware Over Fears Of Upsetting Russia: / Zelensky Suggests That His Western Allies Lack Courage / Hungary And Belarus Agree To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.