Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Need Dingtone Credit To Purchase US Number Yourself? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Dingtone Credit To Purchase US Number Yourself? (398 Views)

How Do I Pay On Dingtone ? / Dingtone US Numbers, How Can I Buy It? / How To Convert Nigeria Number To US Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Dingtone Credit To Purchase US Number Yourself? by promisehod: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
What is Dingtone First?
Dingtone is an App you can use for International phone number like US, UK, Germany, France, Belgium and others.
Simply find on Google Playstore and Download

To Purchase a Phone number that you can use to make and receive International Calls You will either use your bank Card or Credits

If your bank Card is Failing you then you will need credit to use instead of Card

To Get credit Loaded to you directly through your Dingtone ID Then Message us on WhatsApp
+33 757906212

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! My Samsung A20's Bluetooth, Wifi And Hotspot Doesn't Turn On / . / Iphone 11 Pro Max Sim Unclocked Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.