Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nigerian-born Author, Juliet Chudie Extends Charity Works To Needy In UAE - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian-born Author, Juliet Chudie Extends Charity Works To Needy In UAE (349 Views)

People Born On 29th Of February / Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) / JCI IJESHALAND Donate Food, Cloth To The Needy In Ilesha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-born Author, Juliet Chudie Extends Charity Works To Needy In UAE by IzunnaOkafor(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2022

By Izunna Okafor

A UAE-based Nigerian philanthropist and aide to Governor Willie Obiano, Hon. Juliet Chudie has restated her resolve to continue touching lives positively, empowering the youths and women, as well as providing them with supports to pursue their goals and career aspirations.

Hon. Chudie who is also the founder of Voice of the Widows and Helpless Children Foundation,l, disclosed this after recently rounding up another batch of tour and empowerment program across the various schools in the UAE, which she carries out from time to time in a year, and during which she distributes both cash, food items and educational materials to the benefiting schools and students, both within Nigeria and the oversea.

Addressing newsmen on the inspiration behind her kind gesture, Hon. Chudie, who hails from Agulu in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State, explained that the initiative is primarily driven by her desire to empower and better lives as much she can, as well as leave a touch of her humanly support on today's generation.

She also revealed that she started giving when she was very young, to the extent of sponsoring some less privileged kids to school during her secondary school.

“I've been doing this kind of thing since as early as my childhood — emptying my clothing box and gifting them to my peers, feeding peers from my Mom's kitchen, sponsoring less-privileged kids to school with my pocket money while in secondary school, thus going hungry,” she said.

Continuing she said: “A lot of school children are on my payroll yearly, a lot of youths are on my career building support yearly, a lot of women, including the widows (both home and abroad), are solely supported by me quarterly, and a good number of men have been granted jobs through my recommendation, to enable them raise support for their families.”

She further revealed that she hosts free cyber coding and robotics construction classes yearly for kids, as well as facilitates free accreditated teachers' training courses for youths who wish to become teachers.

On her future plans, she said, “I’m looking forward to continue supporting and empowering humanity and to better their understanding of love —that there’s no love without sacrifice and support, and that one must not really have heaven and earth to be a giver. Even those who do not have money at all can give their services in support of others”

These, she said she would continue to do, most especially through her non-governmental and non-profit organizations,

Aside being the founder of Voice of the Widows and Helpless Children Foundation, and Great Igbo Women in UAE, which are the two non-governmental and non-profit organizations under which she carries out her philanthropic works; Hon. Chudie is also an award-winning author and aide to the Executive Governor of Anambra State, His Excellency Willie Obiano.

Some of the awards she has so far received include: Creative Faith Academy Award/Creative Writer of the Year, 2018; Award for Innovation in Philanthropy to Voice of the Widows and Helpless Children Foundation, 2021; Award of Excellence for Co-authoring the ‘Black and African Guide to Moving to the UAE’, 2021; Award of Recognition from Society of Young Nigerian Writers, 2021.

Re: Nigerian-born Author, Juliet Chudie Extends Charity Works To Needy In UAE by MadamVanessa(f): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
shocked

I think we have those in need here much more than UAE.

She does it with a sinister purpose. Not really from her heart. She wan grab the bag.

(1) (Reply)

A 19-year-old Wife Gives Her Husband A Luxurious Car, Knowing He Will Have Many / Top Notch Event Planner And Decorator In Lagos / Best Chhath Puja SMS Quotes Images Pics Photos Wallpapers Banners 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.