Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu (3563 Views)

Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Wilson212: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Wilson212: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Edo no be Lagos

2 Likes

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Wilson212: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mods move to front page
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Wilson212: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
I pity pdp if they fail to give wike or whosever he supports the pdp presidential ticket.
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by nzube89(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lol wike on the beat again , anyway Edo no be Rivers state��
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Truthisunique3: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Make wike commit hand for edo matter

We know those who put hand in 2021 and went to Oblivion

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by justified007: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Madness pass madness .

Wike madness pass Obaseki and Shuaibu madness

3 Likes

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Wilson212: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
justified007:
Madness pass madness .

exactly

1 Like

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by nzube89(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
justified007:
Madness pass madness .

He even asked shaibu who is your father.

5 Likes

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by justified007: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
nzube89:
He even asked shaibu who is your father.

grin grin grin

Wike no get joy aswear

2 Likes

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Cryofigbos: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Edo no be rivers

1 Like

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by MYHUBBY: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wilson212:
I pity pdp if they fail to give wike or whosever he supports the pdp presidential ticket.

Wike is silently watching, he's waiting southeast with their Abracadabra, they want Northerner they abuse day and night to support their house boy position in 2023

all southern agreed on zoning President to south but they left the group chat just because Yoruba want to contest with them and lining behind another north to do 8years, talking about concrete slavery

Wike will throw his bomb words in a matter of months

1 Like

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Rahkman: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wilson212:
Edo no be Lagos
you mean edo no be rivers
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by mrvitalis(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
MYHUBBY:

Wike is silently watching, he's waiting southeast with their Abracadabra, they want Northerner they abuse day and night to support their house boy position in 2023

all southern agreed on zoning President to south but they left the group chat just because Yoruba want to contest with them and lining behind another north to do 8years, talking about concrete slavery

Wike will throw his bomb words in a matter of months
Lmao who is wike in rivers PDP not to talk of national PDP ...he would be relegated like 2019 when the time comes

Only "go round " alone would put him to retirement if he mess up ...no to talk of odili

The next southern president is an Igbo man that u can take to the bank ...be it 2023 or 2100 we don't care

1 Like

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Walkee: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Since Anenih died, Edo state is gradually becoming irrelevant. Edo state have been controlling Pdp since 1999 now we're irreverent. Anybody now talks to us anyhow. Imagine the fool, Obaseki saying you can leave Pdp if you don't like him. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Parachoko: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao who is wike in rivers PDP not to talk of national PDP ...he would be relegated like 2019 when the time comes

Only "go round " alone would put him to retirement if he mess up ...no to talk of odili

The next southern president is an Igbo man that u can take to the bank ...be it 2023 or 2100 we don't care
If Atiku win next year, the ticket will be giving to the South in 2031

Every Southerner will contest for it.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Sageez(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
I just watched the video, Wike is an undertaker I share grin grin
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by MYHUBBY: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

the wike you praise years back as Lion, is now cat Okwaya

the person Wike really is, you will understand soon I shout yeast

Igbo President in 2023 under which party?
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Wilson212: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Parachoko:
If Atiku win next year, the ticket will be giving to the South in 2031

Every Southerner will contest for it.
not this time around wike have hijacked pdp
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Sageez(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wilson212:
not this time around wike have hijacked pdp
Wike is powerful in pdp but know this, Wike is hated by many in Rivers State.
I chatted with a stunt pdp member yesterday, the guy said he is a rooted member of pdp but in his unit, Wike is hated and the is how many feel about the loud mouth. I am from Rivers State but the truth is if he contesses for presidency, I'll vote against him
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 13, 2022
grin grin grin
NAGGING MASTER!
Who is Wike's Father?
Who knew him before now.
Wike has quarreled with All the Governors... now he has migrated to Deputy Governors starting with Edo.... grin grin
One day PDP will call for PARTY meetings, and he will be shocked to find only himself there.

1 Like

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Fadafada231(m): 1:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Wike is right, that deputy gov supposed to know his place. A person who didn't win his local government is now uttering gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 13, 2022
Fadafada231:
Wike is right, that deputy gov supposed to know his place. A person who didn't win his local government is now uttering gibberish.
Must WIKE address everything in PDP?
The Chairman is there...
Let him do his Job.
When did WIKE become PDP chairman or spokesman that he takes preeminence over the activities of the PDP? What Nonsense
Is he the only PDP Governor...?
Why haven't others responded?
It's for the Party Chairman to assume his role & do the needful.
Why will WIKE instigate or rather command a whole National PDP chairman to punish the deputy Governor.
Allow the NEW CHAIRMAN do his work.
He may be right but he talks too much!
He should wait & become the Party chairman 1st.
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Whazar(m): 6:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Both Wike and Shuaibu are rugged men
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Truthisunique3: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Must WIKE address everything in PDP?
The Chairman is there...
Let him do his Job.
When did WIKE become PDP chairman or spokesman that he takes preeminence over the activities of the PDP? What Nonsense
Is he the only PDP Governor...?
Why haven't others responded?
It's for the Party Chairman to assume his role & do the needful.
Why will WIKE instigate or rather command a whole National PDP chairman to punish the deputy Governor.
Allow the NEW CHAIRMAN do his work.
He may be right but he talks too much!
He should wait & become the Party chairman 1st.
na him dey fund the party now

Atiku only returns once in four years to share money to delegates, does any of them know how pdp survives month after month

1 Like

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by shortIGBOman: 6:57am On Mar 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Bla bla bla bla bla.
Igbo can never rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere.

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by shortIGBOman: 7:01am On Mar 13, 2022
MYHUBBY:

the wike you praise years back as Lion, is now cat Okwaya

the person Wike really is, you will understand soon I shout yeast

Igbo President in 2023 under which party?

Biggest question, that the smartest Igbo can't answer. grin grin grin

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Bobloco: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Wike's actions most times are not worthy of a leader. He is too brash for my liking. This is someone who called leaders of his party "Tax collector" He tries to lord himself all over every body.

Atiku is the only one who can stand up to his excesses and I like the way Atiku goes about it. He doesn't join issues with him

We are all witnesses of how he ensured the removal of secondus as chairman of PDP, his fellow Rivers man. He went about it too personal
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Philistine(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Make wike commit hand for edo matter

We know those who put hand in 2021 and went to Oblivion
You better shut your mouth or else wike boys will deal mercilessly with you Edo guys. Rivers no be lagos

1 Like

Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Truthisunique3: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2022
Philistine:

You better shut your mouth or else wike boys will deal mercilessly with you Edo guys. Rivers no be lagos
wike dey learn where edo dey

Was he not the one shouting ikwere are bini siblings

No be him start to be axe-man, na edo create the full axe institution
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Wilson212: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2022
Bobloco:
Wike's actions most times are not worthy of a leader. He is too brash for my liking. This is someone who called leaders of his party "Tax collector" He tries to lord himself all over every body.

Atiku is the only one who can stand up to his excesses and I like the way Atiku goes about it. He doesn't join issues with him the man is not qualified to be called a leader

We are all witnesses of how he ensured the removal of secondus as chairman of PDP, his fellow Rivers man. He went about it too personal
Re: WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu by Bobloco: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Wilson212:

He will do nothing. Atiku is there to check mate his excesses. He did it in 2019, to the extent that he made sure that the primary election takes place in River State all in a bid to deliver his preferred candidate but still he did not succeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Using Peter Obi's Pictures For Campaign In The North / 2023: Reject Muslims-Muslim Ticket, Babangida Blasts Tinubu / Moment Peter Obi Arrived Emeka Ihedioha Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.