Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Russia-ukraine War Exposes Why African Nations Are Backward. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Russia-ukraine War Exposes Why African Nations Are Backward. (574 Views)

The North Has Everything Yet They Are Backward Why? / Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Russia-ukraine War Exposes Why African Nations Are Backward. by Skooltynz: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
I keep asking my self,if a soveriegn European country like Ukraine is denied the right of association and alliance with another nation by Bigger power like Russia then sovereignity Is a scam,and the fact that Russia wants to impose it's own puppet government on Ukraine by force shows that there is no such thing as sovereignity.in my understanding you are considered a sovereign nation ony if you have strong military and economic status to the extent that no nation dictates for you.

Now let's come down to Africa,if Ukraine a white country is a puppet nation ruled by proxy by either western or eastern powers then what should we say about black Africa who has being a victim of Imperial conquest for centuries. forget it, all African nations are puppet states including Nigeria ,when you are a puppet state you have no say on how your country is run ,you have to dance to the tune of your masters,they will control you economically and politically, now the whole thing is getting clearer,The west has imposed leaders on us here in Africa ,I mean every African country is ruled by proxy ,they do this because they want Africa nations to remain a Raw material donor and a market,they last thing the west wants to see is an idustrialised African nation, they gave us fake independence in 1960 and installed puppet leaders on us only Ethiopia enjoys a little bit of independence that it why they have distabilized the country with tigray war.

Until all African unite as one and get Rid of European neo-imperialism there is no way forward but the question is when are we going to do this ? It takes a patriotic,brave, passionate and freedom hungry Africans to do this,and am sorry I am yet to see any African who is truly patriotic to his country.

1 Like

Re: The Russia-ukraine War Exposes Why African Nations Are Backward. by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Una just dey waste una time
Re: The Russia-ukraine War Exposes Why African Nations Are Backward. by Skooltynz: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Una just dey waste una time

What do you mean?
Re: The Russia-ukraine War Exposes Why African Nations Are Backward. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
So sad true african leaders like thomas sankara,gadaffi,nkrumah and the likes are dead.
we need UAR(united african republic)
Re: The Russia-ukraine War Exposes Why African Nations Are Backward. by joyandfaith: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Skooltynz:
I keep asking my self,if a soveriegn European country like Ukraine is denied the right of association and alliance with another nation by Bigger power like Russia then sovereignity Is a scam,and the fact that Russia wants to impose it's own puppet government on Ukraine by force shows that there is no such thing as sovereignity.in my understanding you are considered a sovereign nation ony if you have strong military and economic status to the extent that no nation dictates for you.

Now let's come down to Africa,if Ukraine a white country is a puppet nation ruled by proxy by either western or eastern powers then what should we say about black Africa who has being a victim of Imperial conquest for centuries. forget it, all African nations are puppet states including Nigeria ,when you are a puppet state you have no say on how your country is run ,you have to dance to the tune of your masters,they will control you economically and politically, now the whole thing is getting clearer,The west has imposed leaders on us here in Africa ,I mean every African country is ruled by proxy ,they do this because they want Africa nations to remain a Raw material donor and a market,they last thing the west wants to see is an idustrialised African nation, they gave us fake independence in 1960 and installed puppet leaders on us only Ethiopia enjoys a little bit of independence that it why they have distabilized the country with tigray war.

Until all African unite as one and get Rid of European neo-imperialism there is no way forward but the question is when are we going to do this ? It takes a patriotic,brave, passionate and freedom hungry Africans to do this,and am sorry I am yet to see any African who is truly patriotic to his country.

Most developed nations fought to get independence. America war of independence is an example. Developed nations would only respect you if you have something to offer. Even if Russia or China become our allies in Africa, they would still treat us shit.

Nothing has changed in human history. Nations are still fighting nations and mighty nations will keep controlling weaker nations economically and politically. That is the reason weaker nations form alliances with mighty nations.

In history, many tribes, ethinic groups and language groups have ceased to exist due to repeated invasions by mighty nations.
Re: The Russia-ukraine War Exposes Why African Nations Are Backward. by sirp9898(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Untill Africa countries start inventing things on their own technologically they will remain slaves to the west.
Africans love and cherish white man products more than their own products.
That is why they don't take Biafra agitation serious because if achieve Biafra will librate African technologically and compitite with them.

1 Like

Re: The Russia-ukraine War Exposes Why African Nations Are Backward. by sirp9898(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
We are the problem of ourselves
Stop given and blaming west
We don't like doing new things but expect different changes it can't work
Re: The Russia-ukraine War Exposes Why African Nations Are Backward. by kazyhm(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Actually, independence is a little scam compare to the parasitic relationship between Nigeria and the west.

Imagine selling 1000 tubers of yam harvested from your farm at #2 and then buying yarmfloor at #100/kg ?

(1) (Reply)

"Shina Peller For President" Posters Flood Lagos / Bandits Intercept Passenger Bus, Private Car In Kogi Community, Abduct All Pass / 2023: Fear Grips Political Parties Over N10 Million Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.