Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Let Me Show You How To Use Your Whatsapp To Make 200k Monthly. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Me Show You How To Use Your Whatsapp To Make 200k Monthly. (211 Views)

Digi-add Review: Make Money On Your Whatsapp Status / Learn How To Use Your Android Phones To Earn Cool Income Free Of Charge / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Use Your Whatsapp To Make 200k Monthly. by decipher1128: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
I know you have checked your WhatsApp messages more than 10 times today and probably views up to 5 status today.

This is how much people make use of WhatsApp daily.
In fact, people term to interact with their WhatsApp more than any other social media.

People seem to trust those they saved their phone number.

Building WhatsApp aurdience is a cash machine depending on what you want to do.

I personally use my WhatsApp for Business such as affiliate, sell my own product or couching.

Some use WhatsApp for sales of male and female wears such as clothes and shoes and these guys are making thousands daily, weekly and monthly.

This is not a magic.

The major challenge has always been on how to build audience and this is what I will teach you in the next episode.

You can reach me on Whatsapp
+2348068561999
Save it as FlicksTV
Till I see you again, bye now on This episode
But basically, you must build au

(1) (Reply)

Mini Grids In Africa Sub-saharan Case Study / Busd To Naira Conversion - Calculator / Nevermind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.