Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Please What To Use To Boost My Side Beards... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please What To Use To Boost My Side Beards... (347 Views)

The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? / 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards / Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What To Use To Boost My Side Beards... by noziz(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Good pm nairalanders what can I use to help my side beards grow Fuller that is, what out patches?
Re: Please What To Use To Boost My Side Beards... by Administration1: 12:34am On Mar 13, 2022
There are so many things wrong in this country and it's side beards that's your concern

1 Like

Re: Please What To Use To Boost My Side Beards... by suffering: 6:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Time. I believe you’re in your teens or early twenties because most thirty year olds have bigger issues than grooming beard styles. The beard thing is a recent fad, who knows what will reign for men in the next decade or two.

Regarding time, that’s the only remedy I’m aware of to make beards grow full. I had patchy sideburns into my early twenties. The thing joined into a full beard at around age twenty-three. I read somewhere that such situation can last deep into one’s early forties and will correct itself eventually. Maybe testosterone levels through one’s life play a part. I will never know. Once it joins the thing becomes permanent.
Re: Please What To Use To Boost My Side Beards... by SKhanmi: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Go and buy either of the following

Rogaine
Kirkland Minoxidil
Avila Beard oil

The first two are guaranteed, Can't fully vouch for the last. Search for the side effects too & how to identify originals.

(1) (Reply)

Stunning White Lace Styles For Your Next Owambe Party / How To Wear Straight-leg Jeans Women’s 2022: 30 Fantastic Ways Fashion Lovers Ar / 2023 Most Stylish African Print Fashion Styles #1 | Latest African Print Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.