Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

How To Facilitate Your Travel Visa Approval - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Facilitate Your Travel Visa Approval (340 Views)

Secrets To Facilitate Your Travel Visa Approval / Hints To Facilitate Your Visa Approval. / Do You Know That Your Landed Asset Could Facilitate Your Travel Visa Approval? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Facilitate Your Travel Visa Approval by sternakin(m): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
HOW TO FACILITATE YOUR VISA APPROVAL USING PROPERTY AS PROOF OF HOME TIE & ECONOMIC STATUS.

I decided to share screenshots of testimonies from few past client for those that are still in doubt that use of landed properties can facilitate approval of their visa applications.

Submitting a property valuation report along with other required documents for visa application could actually boost your chance of visa approval.

I remember telling some clients initially denied based on insufficient proof of home tie to give it a try and the results were successful, they all got their visas approved.

Either for visit, study, medical or other temporary or permanent residency visa applications, it is strongly advisable for applicants to provide a current market valuation of his/her property(ties) and/or business properties in order to assist and convince visa officer about his economic/financial status in the home country and also as proof of strong home tie to pull the applicant to return on or before expiration of period granted.

Property Valuation report could make a visa officer develop good mental picture of who the applicant is, it just like what CV is to a job recruiter. An employer can develop an idea who a job seeker is through the CV to decide if the job seeker should be considered or not. A valuation report describe in detail the property owned by the visa applicant and the corresponding value of such a property either a home, shop, factory, undeveloped land, agricultural farmlands etc which undoubtedly could be a strong proof of the applicant tie to the home country aside the family.

This document shows the amount of wealth you own in property(ties) in your homeland which will make a strong pull factor for your return to your homeland once the purpose of your visit is over and that may eliminate doubt of your return and one point of visa rejection.

Also, it could serve as a support document to your proof of fund which are usually liquid assets such as bank deposit etc. It will make lots of senses if you have good financial status as confirmed by your bank statement of account and property or assets valuation report to corroborate your status. Though, there are many who do not submit this document due to ignorance or it doesn't matter mind set but it would be wise to do it by a smart applicant especially if its a non apprearance visa application or the one you first submit your application for assesment prior to physical interview.

Visa valuation is a formal valuation report with current fair market value on your residential properties to support and assists your application with Department of immigration and Citizenship. It is important to prove that your housing assets is valuable as a strong home tie for returning after your study abroad or temporary visit and back up for proof of fund especially Canada Express Entry applicants and schooling.

Normally visa valuation is needed in following cases:
Study Purpose, Tourist Purpose, Immigration Purpose, Visiting Purpose, Export - Import Purpose, Medical treatment Affordability etc Sometime valuation is required to establish bonafide visit & to establish the affordability of expenses of visit, stay etc.

In view of above, you may wish to consult us for engagement in providing you with this service to meet your immigration purpose or whatsoever, our expertise team of Registered Estate Surveyors & Valuers with indepth knowledge of valuation will do justice to that to achieve clients maximum satisfaction with utmost professionalism.

For any further inquiries, do not hesitate to call +2349049045703, (Whatsapp only) or +2348032296562.

Here to serve you right...you will be glad u did!.

Thank you

1 Share

Re: How To Facilitate Your Travel Visa Approval by SolarEdge: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2023
Something is not adding up here...I'm wondering how a business man will put up THREE number to reach him and the three numbers are turned off whenever you try calling..wawwuuuu grin
Re: How To Facilitate Your Travel Visa Approval by sternakin(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2023
And hundreds of people have benefited from his services and wealth of experience......you don't reach out to people at odd hours.

Aside, I'm not a travel agent and not in competition with any travel agent. I handle strictly property valuation and do give advise where my clients might need to ensure a successful application. So let the sleeping dog breath.
Re: How To Facilitate Your Travel Visa Approval by sternakin(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2023
Several people from nairaland and other platforms have engaged my service, visited my office and have met me in person.and keep giving positive testimonies.

Like I used to tell some "desperadoes", I'm not a travel agent but a property valuer and if you're looking for someone to "arrange" document for you, count me out. So stop cheap blackmail.

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Piece Of Land For Sale In Igbarim Anambra / Apapa, Ikoyi, Lekki, Mainland And Abuja Properties For Sale / Duplexes For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.