Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

This Picture Got Me Thinking... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Got Me Thinking... (2591 Views)

This Twitter Picture Got Me Laughing Hard / Politics: This Picture Got Me Laughing � / This Picture Got Me Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Got Me Thinking... by BSsniffer: 5:09am On Mar 13, 2022
sad

2 Shares

Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by NnamdiAzikiwe: 5:22am On Mar 13, 2022
White men: the real alpha males of the world. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by BSsniffer: 5:27am On Mar 13, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:

While nigerian(especially Igbo boys) black men: simps to white pussy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by helinues: 5:30am On Mar 13, 2022
Putin, the Western countries brain resetters
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by Jerewise332(m): 6:10am On Mar 13, 2022
Go into the world and have dominion over all living creatures including human beings.
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by illicit(m): 6:33am On Mar 13, 2022
God is white
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by Ever8090: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2022
No be Igbo leaf be that!!?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by McGg: 7:06am On Mar 13, 2022
This is so deep can somebody please explain
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by Rickmann: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:

Human is divine.
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by nthony10: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Not just black man, Chinese Arab and Eurasian are also slaves.
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2022
Who can throw more light on this
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by OnionBandit(f): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2022
Tech rules the world
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by alpharoyalty: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Be an alpha male. Dominate.
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by jaxxy(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Sm1 must Control or regulate or guide or monitor or police the affairs of the world. There cannot be a vacuum.

It is ur duty as a black race or any race to atleast have common sense and evolve for the good of ur people and nation. Instead of being selfish to ur people, incompetent, greedy, looters and all manners of uselessness and negativity and then blame others who used their God given time and gifts well.

He who has little even the little he has will be taken from him if he is stupid. It is a law and principle of the universe and God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by Zooposki(f): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2022
illicit:
God is white

Who told you? You no dey read your Bible?
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by Izprince(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2022
Na white supremacist create this picture...
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by SlayerForever: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:

That's a white woman.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by SlayerForever: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2022
I think this picture means the white woman is the most privileged of all. She has little or no worries but is yet unhappy.
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by BSsniffer: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2022
nthony10:
Not just black man, Chinese Arab and Eurasian are also slaves.

Chinese have began to take over.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by obaaderemi: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
There are only women in the picture.
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by BSsniffer: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

A white middle aged male sits on the backs of a black male farming the ground to produce cocoa so that the white man can enjoy his chocolate, by his side is another black kid mining minerals to be used to produce mobile phones for the white man, at his back is an asian woman working in a sweat shop sawing the garments that the white man would wear, standint left to him is another black male who also farms the ground to produce the tea leaves that makes the tea of the white male, kneeling near him is a white woman producing sex content to entertain the white male.............the summary of the picture is that it's a "white man's" world and being born white and male is the jackpot of life because the world serves him. His forefathers have fought wars and subjugated others to ensure that he enjoys that, like someone said......"they're the true alpha males"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
BSsniffer:

A white middle aged male sits on the backs of a black male farming the ground to produce cocoa so that the white man can enjoy his chocolate, by his side is another black kid mining minerals to be used to produce mobile phones for the white man, at his back is an asian woman working in a sweat shop sawing the garments that the white man would wear, standint left to him is another black male who also farms the ground to produce the tea leaves that makes the tea of the white male, kneeling near him is a white woman producing sex content to entertain the white male.............the summary of the picture is that it's a "white man's" world and being born white and male is the jackpot of life because the world serves him. His forefathers have fought wars and subjugated others to ensure that he enjoys that, like someone said......"they're the true alpha males"

Thanks for this. You said it well.
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by MzBlessin(f): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
BSsniffer:

that is not a male. Look at the nails and the hips while sitting. I think it depicts all you said but you got the gender wrong.
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by BSsniffer: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
MzBlessin:
that is not a male. Look at the nails and the hips while sitting. I think it depicts all you said but you got the gender wrong.

It's a male....it can also mean homosexual white males.
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by updatechange(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is a clear indication that Europeans especially British males are god on their own and they hold their women in high regards.
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ever8090:
No be Igbo leaf be that!!?
na Yoruba leaf
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking... by RestructureNig1: 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
BSsniffer:

While nigerian(especially Igbo boys) black men: simps to white pussy.

You have to attack Igbo people for the comment of one person on this faceless forum, you are just silly

(1) (Reply)

2023: Why APC Must Field A Nothern Candidate.APC National Chairman Gives Reasons / Family Disowns Tinubu As Their Member Launches Family Book / Tinubu Hosted By Chicago State University Alumni Ranked No 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.