Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Shitcoin Investing: Turning $5 To $50? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shitcoin Investing: Turning $5 To $50? (509 Views)

Learn How I Turn $5 To $100 In 3 Days Free With Options / Live Forex Trading : $5 To $1,000,000 / Niwi International -learn How To Earn Up To $10,000 To $50,000 Dollars Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shitcoin Investing: Turning $5 To $50? by CLINGs: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2022
If you are a lover of shitcoins like i am then you are probably always looking for the best shitcoin investing strategy to make more profits on your invested capital.

Well, i have a strategy that i will like to share with you right here and right now which i called “The 3 Keywords Strategy”, i am using myself as a case study because my first attempt of following the 3 keywords rule made me $50 from a little invested amount of $5.

If i was able to turn such a small amount into $50 in just 2 days, then how did i do that? what shitcoin investing strategy did i use? which coin did i buy and how did i buy them.

I know all of these questions are in your minds right now, just read on and find out how it started and know what you must do to be a profitable shitcoin trader.

[center]What is a Shitcoin?[/center]

But before then, What is a Shitcoin?, before you seek to know the best shitcoin investing strategy, you should, first of all, understand the true meaning of Shitcoins.

“Shitcoins are cryptocurrencies that are created out of memes, with no real case use and don’t serve any products at all, basically, we can say shitcoins are for quick profits.”

In s much as i am a lover of shitcoins and i have made good money from it, i must tell you that i had also experienced some loss and getting rekt and rug pulled.

Shitcoin trading is very risky compared to trading of established coins, that’s why you should seek knowledge before going into it.

[center]My First Shitcoin Trading Attempt[/center]

A few years back, when i was new to the cryptocurrency world, i was just so curious and excited that i was just on many things at a time.

A friend of mine told me about a shitcoin trading course, we put up money together and got the course and went through it.

After studying the contents of the course we bought for $77, we both decided to do the actual trading.

When started, the coin that i bought was a low gem coin, and because i was new to shitcoins and i have heard a lot of negative sayings against investing in shitcoins, i decided to try with only a small amount of money which was $5.

I carefully did all of my research and decided to go with a newly launched shitcoin, i used PooCoin and connected to my TrustWallet to swap from BUSD to the shitcoin i was investing on.

After that, i was so busy the following days that i could not check on my wallets, after 2 days, i checked, and lo and behold, my $5 had turned into $50 and i was so surprised and stunt.

I could not believe it, bought here i was feeling happy and fulfilled that my first shitcoin trading attempt was a big success.

I immediately sold off and i took profits, and that was the beginning of my newfound love for shitcoins, from then, i have made a fortune from just trading shitcoins and i will really recommend such to my buddies even in my next life.

Read Also: https://shitcoinaires.com/what-are-the-best-altcoins/
[center][b]The 3 Shitcoin Investing Keywords
[/center]

Now, i want to show those things that aided me to have a successful first attempt at shitcoin trading, anytime i am trading shitcoins, i always keep to these 3 rules and they have excellently helped me.

[center]Get In Early[/center]

Shitcoins are created only for the short term, once good profits are taken by the developers, the next thing will be a RugPull, and investors will lose their invested capital.

So, what i do is this, i look for shitcoins that are only a 1-4 week old and invest in them, the essence of doing this is that you will be among the first set of people who will take profits once the coin starts pumping massively.

I do invest also in shitcoins that have stayed for long, but before i do that, first of all, I have to make sure that the developers have a long-term plan for the coin in question.

[center]Be Informed[/center]

In shitcoin trading, if you are not informed then you will probably keep getting rekt, when i say be informed, i simply mean “Know the states of the coin always”

Once you invest into any shitcoin for quick profits, ensure you monitor very well, to be able to take out profits the moment you see any good and reasonable profits from your invested capital.

And you can stay informed by being active in the community telegram groups of that shitcoin and watching the charts on PooCoin, this will help you to make decisions on your investment swiftly other than coming to see that you have been rekt, the coin has Rug Pulled while you were away.

[center]Set a Limit[/center]

Most people always get rekt in shitcoin investing because of their greediness and i don’t want you to be a part of that anymore, setting a limit and a clear target is the best way to be profitable in trading shitcoins.

Your target could be to see 5x, 10x, or 20 from a particular shitcoin, but must time, it will give you your target and the continue pumping harder, then you will be like, let me just wait for it to continue pumping, and in most cases, the next thing you will see after a hard pump is a big dump and then gradually a RugPull.

That is why i am telling you this, don’t be a greedy trader, learn to always resist the urge not to take profits at your set target, shitcoins are just based on hypes, so the moment you see any significant profits, please do it immediately without wasting any time.

[center]How To Find Low Markets Cap Shitcoins[/center]

As i said above, getting in early on any shitcoin will make you a partaker of the first pump which is a good way to go, but the question now is, how and where do you find these new shitcoins.

Well, my #1 personal source in getting new shitcoin is using PooCoin, i do this by looking out for new adverts posted on the PooCoin website and also checking the trending tokens section of the website.

Alternatively, you can make use of Facebook groups, telegram groups, or Reddit, once you join such platforms, look for shitcoin groups and join, there you will see shilling of different shitcoins.

Now, once you see any shitcoin that you are interested in, the next thing is to research about the coin, join their telegram group to see how active the community is because that is the number 1 determinant factor for a shitcoin to be successful.

On a final note, trading Shitcoins can make you huge amounts of money but the problem is that it is a very risky venture and not for the faint in heart, it only takes courage to get into something that is not guaranteed.

Ensure you only invest the amount of money that you can afford, don’t use your school fees, rent, or feeding money as other people will say.

Don’t be a stupid trader, be a wise trader because that is the only way to stay profitable, to be a wise shitcoin trader, you must always be informed at all times so that you can know what to do when the markets favor you and when it goes against you.

1 Like

Re: Shitcoin Investing: Turning $5 To $50? by Blackblessed500(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2022
Nk
Re: Shitcoin Investing: Turning $5 To $50? by BitcoinLioness: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
I am a crypto enthusiast. I newly created a telegram channel where I will be posting only verified altcoins gems with huge potentials. We should be able to do 10x, 100x, and even 1000x if we have the number. A verified coin with no rugpulls, no honeypots etc will be chosen, then we all buy at the same time to skyrocket the price, while doing this, it will encourage other whales to buy the coin. When we've done 10x, 100x etc, we sell at the same time. No prepumps. All members will receive the signals at the same time. Let's make money together!

To join the channel
Search on Telegram for
" Verifiedshitcoinpumps"

Join and wait for others members to join, when we have enough members, we start pumping.

Pls, you must learn how to trade shitcoin on trustwallet before joining

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED!!! / Make 10 Times Your Investment - Crowd Funding Business / Free Bitcoin Mining Sites 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.