Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How I Drop Out Of LASU To Pursue Music - Asa Explain - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Drop Out Of LASU To Pursue Music - Asa Explain (552 Views)

Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers / Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Drop Out Of LASU To Pursue Music - Asa Explain by amehdave(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Award-winning Bukola Elemide, professionally known as Aṣa, is a Nigerian-French singer, songwriter and recording artist. In a recent interview, the Paris-based singer talked about her childhood and how she had to drop out of school to pursue her career in music. FEMI OGUNTAYO brings excerpts.

Why are you around? And how much time do you spend here in Nigeria in a year?
Well, every December, I always like to be around my family. It is always great to be in Lagos in December. I share my time between Lagos and wherever.

How different is Lagos now compared to when you were here, growing up?

I think people are not really kind anymore, on the streets even young people have this idea of everyone being a salesman, I don’t understand, they aren’t just kind to each other anymore. Feel free to see the main reason for these sudden changes https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/03/13/music-asa-explain/

1 Like

Re: How I Drop Out Of LASU To Pursue Music - Asa Explain by fabson21(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nice decision and thank God you made that choice

(1) (Reply)

Most Powerful Words Ever Spoken || Top 30 Most Powerful Words Compilation 2022 V / The Role Of Philosophy In International Relations / UNN : Young Man Graduates With 4.87 CGPA In Management, Highest In 62 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.