Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar's Flashy Lifestyle Is Not For Me - Saido Mane Says - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar's Flashy Lifestyle Is Not For Me - Saido Mane Says (638 Views)

Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France / Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar's Flashy Lifestyle Is Not For Me - Saido Mane Says by Revolva(m): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar's flashy lifestyle is not for me - Saido Mane says footballers who live glamorous lives 'irritate' him

Senegalese and Liverpool forward, Saido Made has distanced himself from the glamorous lifestyle lived by some footballers.

Mane who has scored 12 Premier League goals this season, says he prefers being humble, living a simple life and credits his upbringing for his humility.

In a recent interview, Mane even said he follows Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar on social media, but 'that's enough' for him but that certain values held by some footballers 'irritate' him

Speaking to L'Equipe, Mane said: 'I don't want to give the impression that I'm a very critical person, but it's true that there are values ??in football that irritate me a little compared to the upbringing I had.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar

'But instead of criticising, I prefer to distance myself. The main thing is not to change, and I believe I didn't. For a boy who comes from a small town, it's a great victory.'

He was also asked whether he'd like to live like Neymar or Cristiano Ronaldo, to which the Liverpool winger said:

'No! I follow them on social networks and that's enough. I love the incredible life they lead, but I don't think it's for me.'

The 29-year-old also confirmed that his ultimate dream in football would be World Cup glory with his home country.

'[Win] the World Cup with Senegal,' Mane said.

'First you have to guarantee qualification, but I want to believe in crazy projects, and winning the competition with my country is one of them. Gold every year.'

READ MORE HERE

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar's Flashy Lifestyle Is Not For Me - Saido Mane Says by Totilopussylick(m): 8:37am On Mar 13, 2022
tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar's Flashy Lifestyle Is Not For Me - Saido Mane Says by dollynnn(f): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2022
undecided
Ogbeni,you all are not on the same pedestal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar's Flashy Lifestyle Is Not For Me - Saido Mane Says by paulolee(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2022
all humans are different na and mayb its bcoz he came from a poor background and a chronic Muslim gee but dts his opinion..
I hope this isnt d same reason why he is getting just 100k a week in reds when small boys like Sancho n rashford are getting 350k+ for doing nothing in d same EPL..
sallah is still on a contract problem with reds bcox he needs more cash, asking for 400k per week or he leaves n mane still de form humble..
footballers av a very short n limited time to mk enough cash bcoz wen age comes or ur form drops, dt same club would replace u with a flash, I think mane should ask for an improve deal n earn more money n invest or save even if he doesn't like d big lifestyle...
u can still get a flashy salary n spend on a lowkey bcoz mane deserves more than wat he is getting all in d name of being humble
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar's Flashy Lifestyle Is Not For Me - Saido Mane Says by Great100000: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2022
Some people are like that, very humble lifestyle, that's why i like Mark Zuckerberg, despite all his fortunes, you won't see him with flashy things, just that His T-shirt and Jeans, the two he wore Jacket is when he visited Nigeria and met the President at Aso Rock and When US Senate House opening hearing about the some allegations against Facebook.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar's Flashy Lifestyle Is Not For Me - Saido Mane Says by Strech(m): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Na becos say him no get money reach them

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Arsenal Players Earn?check Out Arsenal Weekly Player Salary/wages!! / Anthony Joshua Breaks Down In Tears In Post-fight Conference / Why VAR Gave The Equalizing Goal Against Man City - Offside Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.