Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida (1941 Views)

Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) / Prince Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami Dade, Florida Usa! / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Bifam30(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2022
1. In the mid-1980s, Dapo Abiodun, using a pseudonym SHAWN MICHAEL DAVIDS (probably after the popular wrestler, Shawn Michaels) committed 5 felony crimes (credit card fraud, petty theft, check forbgery, etc) in Miami Dade County, Florida

2. On 7th November 1986, he was arrested for fighting/injuring a Police officer and for resisting arrest.

3. While being processed at the station, his finger print was run through the crime database and it was discovered that the Adedapo Oluseun Abiodun being processed for detention was same as Shawn Michael Davids. His crime record and history was thus cemented and he was jailed.

4. Dapo Abiodun's jail number was 8600B9436

5. In 2015, while contesting for the Ogun East Senatorial seat (against Buruji Kasamu of the PDP), he applied for the redaction of his criminal records in Miami Dade, Florida. This act of concealment meant he could lie on his INEC forms that he had no prior criminal records. A perjury offence that could have disqualified him from ever holding appointive or elective office in Nigeria. The redaction was granted in August 2015.

6. Dapo Abiodun's redaction application details are:
CFN.... 20150534571
BOOK...29743
PAGE...1170
DATE...18th August 2015
TIME...04:20:51pm
It was processed by Harvey Euvin, the Miami Dade City Clerk of Court

7. By law, as someone indicted for crime, Dapo Abiodun is not eligible for any office in Nigeria but through concealment,lies and falsehood, he became the Governor over 5 million people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by 9gerian: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2022
I hope he sees and debunks this convincingly.

Bifam30:

1. In the mid-1980s, Dapo Abiodun, using a pseudonym SHAWN MICHAEL DAVIDS (probably after the popular wrestler, Shawn Michaels) committed 5 felony crimes (credit card fraud, petty theft, check forbgery, etc) in Miami Dade County, Florida

2. On 7th November 1986, he was arrested for fighting/injuring a Police officer and for resisting arrest.

3. While being processed at the station, his finger print was run through the crime database and it was discovered that the Adedapo Oluseun Abiodun being processed for detention was same as Shawn Michael Davids. His crime record and history was thus cemented and he was jailed.

5. In 2015, while contesting for the Ogun East Senatorial seat (against Buruji Kasamu of the PDP), he applied for the redaction of his criminal records in Miami Dade, Florida. This act of concealment meant he could lie on his INEC forms that he had no prior criminal records. A perjury offence that could have disqualified him from ever holding appointive or elective office in Nigeria. The redaction was granted in August 2015.

CFN.... 20150534571
BOOK...29743
PAGE...1170
DATE...18th August 2015

7. By law, as someone indicted for crime, Dapo Abiodun is not eligible for any office in Nigeria but through concealment,lies and falsehood, he became the Governor over 5 million people.
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Healthrelatedjo: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Op
Op
Op
How many times did I call u?
It's like u want wahala for urself abi?
We all have d freedom of speech,but freedom after speech I can't assure u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by tito44: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Op
Op
Op
How many times did I call u?
It's like u want wahala for urself abi?
We all have d freedom of speech,but freedom after speech I can't assure u

Stop threatening the op for saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by kazyhm(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Bifam30:

CFN.... 20150534571
BOOK...29743
PAGE...1170
DATE...18th August 2015

Are you cracking joke with this ?
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Healthrelatedjo: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2022
I am not In anyway threatening him,this is Nigeria where we all know what happens to pple like him,he has his picture on this profile and he can be traced.I am not even a politician.
tito44:

Stop threatening the op for saying the truth. APC members are plain evil.

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by tito44: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
I am not In anyway threatening him,this is Nigeria where we all know what happens to pple like him,he has his picture on this profile and he can be traced.I am not even a politician.

Ok, u spoke the truth shaa.
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Healthrelatedjo: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2022
I once dropped a document I accidentally came across here on this platform 3yrs ago,I was in class when some men in Black came for me(from Nigeria) mind u I was in bene republic then(hnaub).I was forced to delete the post and forced to deactivate my acct.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by seunmsg(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2022
Arrant nonsense.
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by yanabasee(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Arrant nonsense.
Arrant nonsense?
You're better than this....

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Kongo jew beating chest for new year yam festival, foolishness undecided
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by blancsn1: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2022
Source

Bifam30:

CFN.... 20150534571
BOOK...29743
PAGE...1170
DATE...18th August 2015

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by PrinceOfLagos: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2022
Criminals now calls the shot in Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by gistray: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2022
Zdf

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Zolyjagorr(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
I once dropped a document I accidentally came across here on this platform 3yrs ago,I was in class when some men in Black came for me(from Nigeria) mind u I was in bene republic then(hnaub).I was forced to delete the post and forced to deactivate my acct.

Plz how did they track u?
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Maxymilliano(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
If Femi Gbajabiamila, a convicted felon by the Supreme Court in the state of Georgia, United State of America, could become a lawmaker and later emerged as Speaker of the House, anything can happen in Nigeria, particularly under APC ...

2 Likes

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by ThEGodFaThEr131: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
seunmsg:
Arrant nonsense.

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Healthrelatedjo: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Plz how did they track u?
Bro, till now I have no idea.
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Zolyjagorr(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:

Bro, till now I have no idea.

Bro I was in hnaub in pk10, before I changed to ESAE university... How would they track you on nairaland? How did they recognise you? Did you post your pictures on here? Bro please gist me the full story, it's really surprising
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by LibertyRep: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Someone once asked where all the Yahoo bros in the late 90s and early 2000 have gone to?
Have they all given their lives to Christ?
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Healthrelatedjo: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Bro I was in hnaub in pk10, before I changed to ESAE university... How would they track you on nairaland? How did they recognise you? Did you post your pictures on here? Bro please gist me the full story, it's really surprising
na my bro be this o..lol
Na apple store I dey stay then,(mr.chin's house)I was one of asari's security personnel.u know his school was directly in front of apple store then.
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Healthrelatedjo: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
na my bro be this o..lol
Na apple store I dey stay then,(mr.chin's house)I was one of asari's security personnel.u know his school was directly in front of apple store then.
I was running admission for pple then, so my bene moove line,fb name was in every of my post. I was in Mr agosu's class when FBI (dt huge guy at d gate came to call me.
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Healthrelatedjo: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:

I was running admission for pple then, so my bene moove line,fb name was in every of my post. I was in Mr agosu's class when FBI (dt huge guy at d gate came to call me.
.Mr.agosu,mr.afolabi Sha intervened
I deleted d image,d two lecturers helped me alot dt day.
Dont ask me where I got d document from, u shld knw alrdy
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Healthrelatedjo: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Healthrelatedjo: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=Healthrelatedjo post=112219955][/quote] till tomorrow,I will keep supporting and praising ogami Asari Dk. Na man u be.
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Zolyjagorr(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
na my bro be this o..lol

Lol yes o, we be Bro's sha, yea I know Asari's school was called king Amachree, was opposite Apple store were they play snooker, or beside old Green white green restaurant or beside old pink gate lol, I used to stay inside gbadamosi street

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Healthrelatedjo: 9:32am On Apr 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Lol yes o, we be Bro's sha, yea I know Asari's school was called king Amachree, was opposite Apple store were they play snooker, or beside old Green white green restaurant or beside old pink gate lol, I used to stay inside gbadamosi street
Yes o,them bartola,gen.muri,sugarlee,cayana,many many pple dey play snooker there...I remembered d day a niga lost his eod on dt table,he just stopped keke and zoomed off
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Zolyjagorr(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:

Yes o,them bartola,gen.muri,sugarlee,cayana,many many pple dey play snooker there...I remembered d day a niga lost his eod on dt table,he just stopped keke and zoomed off

Yea I know them all dem big fat bartola, lol you know those guys at that snooker board could be very daring to the point he betted his car, mad o!
Re: The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida by Healthrelatedjo: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Yea I know them all dem big fat bartola, lol you know those guys at that snooker board could be very daring to the point he betted his car, mad o!
na we dey rule dt building then.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Soludo Is Mad At Peter Obi For Those Of You Unaware / Military Men Celebrating The Appointment Of The New Chief Of Army Staff. Video / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) In Nairobi, Kenya For AU Summit. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.