Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Help Needed With Fairmoney APP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Needed With Fairmoney APP (2494 Views)

Help Needed With NPM ERR! / Developer Needed with Proficiency in PHP(Yii2)and Dart (Flutter) / Help Needed To Get A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by benodic: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2022
Hello Everyone,
Since last year after I updated my Fairmoney App, it was no longer functional and was not opening again. I deleted it and tried downloading it again from play store but each time it keeps saying try again.
I even changed phones twice to see if it was from the phone and used a mifi connection all to no avail.
I contacted their customer service and have tried all they asked me to do without success.
Find attached what it shows each time I try downloading from the play store
I would really appreciate any help from the TECH guys in the house.
Thanks

Re: Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by benodic: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2022
Thank you for contacting the FairMoney Support Team.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience experienced with downloading the app.

Kindly retry again following the steps below:

Check network connection
Clearing mobile phone storage cache
Clearing Google Play Store application cache
Check your Google account login status
Restarting phone
Check cell phone date and time settings are correct
Check whether, by mistake, Google Play Services is disabled
Free space by uninstalling unused mobile applications
Disable and Enable Go
Thank you for choosing FairMoney. Have a great day!

Best regards,
Desmond
FairMoney Customer Support

The above are some of the advice they gave me and I have tried it all with no success
Re: Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by gistray: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2022
They have banned you permanently
Re: Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by benodic: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
@ gistray

They have banned you permanently

Please can you explain further. And Moreover will they ban someone who has an active loan and is not defaulting in his repayments.
Re: Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by devdev: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
benodic:
Hello Everyone,
Since last year after I updated my Fairmoney App, it was no longer functional and was not opening again. I deleted it and tried downloading it again from play store but each time it keeps saying try again.
I even changed phones twice to see if it was from the phone and used a mifi connection all to no avail.
I contacted their customer service and have tried all they asked me to do without success.
Find attached what it shows each time I try downloading from the play store
I would really appreciate any help from the TECH guys in the house.
Thanks
Click the direct link below
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.com.fairmoney.fairmoney
Re: Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by donsheddy1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Flee from usury if possible.
Re: Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by benodic: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
@ devdev

I clicked on the link, it still brought up the same try again page
Re: Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by Contekbbc: 6:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Create a new email and login to your playstore from that new email.
It will work
Re: Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by benodic: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
@ Contekbbc:

Create a new email and login to your playstore from that new email.
It will work

Thanks for the information. I already figured it out and fixed the problem. I forgot to do an update on the issue

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by TheOgaBoss: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
benodic:
@ Contekbbc:

Thanks for the information. I already figured it out and fixed the problem. I forgot to do an update on the issue
so how did u fix it?
Re: Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by benodic: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2022
@ TheOgaBoss
Exactly as you suggested.
I used another email and logged in and was able to download and open the app.
Re: Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by ElizabethWe: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2022
You are here because you have just run into a problem with the app the help you need with your fairmoney app. You must to check this siding installation and get more new ways for siding hardie. It's probably not the app because we created it to make sure you could always know more about the new features we have added, and it seems that you have found this help site by searching for fair money tips.
Re: Help Needed With Fairmoney APP by holan23(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
My Fairmoney app is not opening. I have updated, deleted, and re-downloaded the app. It is still the same thing. I have also cleared the cache and all and it's still not opening. I need help on how to solve this issue urgently. Thank you. Attach below is the screenshot of what's going on.

(1) (Reply)

Regex Phone Number(nigerian Format) In Python / Download DSTV Now App For Android And Ios Devices / Why I Think NL Should Upgrade To HTML5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.