Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Buhari,I have A Candidate Started The Problem In APC! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari,I have A Candidate Started The Problem In APC! (516 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari,I have A Candidate Started The Problem In APC! by SaudanaofSokoto: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2022
We in the north do so much laugh our head off when we read online and offline,that because there are rumour that the president may support the presidential aspiration of one of his minister,eventhough this still not certain this will automatically mean he succeed in foisting his prefer candidate on the party,the days of Obasanjo have gone,and gone forever!I want anyone to mark this,and what is playing out right now is to that effect.

Just last week,for the first time in the history of this country the national assembly threw out the president bill and this is a bill that is meant to give cover to some certain ministers to stay in office till the time when the president will hand over the party's ticket to them,irrespective of the popularity of such candidates within the party,there are also rumour that some assembly members of the president party are threatingly to decamp if Abdulahi Adamu is made the consensus APC chairman of the party,what all these potend is that it not going to be business as usual.

What the majority of the members of the party are calling for is that,there should be a level playing field for all political aspirants within the party,not imposition of the president's prefer candidate on the majority of party members.The president can not impose the party chairman as well as the party presidential flag bearer on members of the party.

Now,that the presidential aspirants are to come from the southern part of the country as alleged by governor El-Rufai,the president should not allow anybody to use him to settle political score,he the president has being submitting himself for election because of his popularity,let others do likewise,otherwise this may let to the downfall of the party if he decided to impose his prefer candidates on the party.
Re: Buhari,I have A Candidate Started The Problem In APC! by Odin13: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2022
Buhari is wise not to impose a candidate.. we know he didn’t do well in government, and we still believe he’s integrity.
But northerners won’t support his candidate that’s the fact. Nobody will ride on Buhari because they’re not Buhari and don’t have that which he has.

Anyway anything to get that party out of power and government is a welcomed one
Re: Buhari,I have A Candidate Started The Problem In APC! by Aonkuuse(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Northerners won't support Buhari's candidate?? Wait for it, you don't know that northerners are waiting on Buhari to name his candidate
Odin13:
Buhari is wise not to impose a candidate.. we know he didn’t do well in government, and we still believe he’s integrity.
But northerners won’t support his candidate that’s the fact. Nobody will ride on Buhari because they’re not Buhari and don’t have that which he has.

Anyway anything to get that party out of power and government is a welcomed one
Re: Buhari,I have A Candidate Started The Problem In APC! by Odin13: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Northerners won't support Buhari's candidate?? Wait for it, you don't know that northerners are waiting on Buhari to name his candidate

Hehehehehehehehe..

Na so you reason am..

Till then
Re: Buhari,I have A Candidate Started The Problem In APC! by Coolsperm: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2022
It was Tinubus , I will fight dirty coment that started it, Tinubu is a thief

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,I have A Candidate Started The Problem In APC! by softwareman(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2022
Coolsperm:
It was Tinubus , I will fight dirty coment that started it, Tinubu is a thief
Unless you drop this name, it seems you cannot get through a day.
You are suffering from tinubu derangement syndrome.
You are mentally obsessed with him.
Your obsession manifest in perpetual trolling of all naira land threads day and night 7 days of the week. Damn!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

INEC Reveals Reason It Rejected Letter From Bello-led CECPC / Oyo State Provided 100 Of Vehicles For Amotekuns Security Personnels / Nnamdi Kanu's American Lawyer, Bruce Fein, Petitions ICC, Wants Buhari’s Ministe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.