Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker (28297 Views)

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / Two FUTO Students Found Dead In Their Lodge Today (Graphic Photos) / The Vice-Chancellor’s Lodge, University Of Ife (Now OAU) In 1968 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Voldoz: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good day Nairalanders, Happy Sunday

So this happened yesterday in my street (in school FUTO).

There was this girl leaving with a guy in my lodge, this girl usually dress up, makeup not as if she is going out or something, she usually just move around the street doing nothing.

I told a friend of mine severally that the girl is suspicious and the way she behaves too, how come a jobless person like this be using such an expensive smartphone but my friend told me maybe she has a rich boyfriend or she might be a hooker.

So yesterday (Saturday morning) we discussed this same issue in the morning, I was persistent cause my mind wasn't at peace with her around.

Later that same day around 8:00pm some women were just screaming and I later went out to check what's going on and they told me this same girl was caught kidnapping a child, she has carried the child from the community (Eziobodo) and was caught in the other community (Ihiagwa).

She was a child trafficker.

They were seriously beating her yesterday and they wanted to set her ablaze but she was later handed over to the police.

A moral lesson I learnt from this is that we should be cautious of our surroundings no matter what, we only know people on the out side and not on the inside, that's why the Whites usually calls the police if they suspect anything about someone.

To all the professor Lincoln on the house sorry if I went off with some of my grammar.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Obagofixxy: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmmmmmm Nawaoh

Skull mining Don enter east?
No joy ohhhh

8 Likes

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by huptin(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
The telltale signs were clear. You are lucky the police did not track her to your house, you too will follow suffer.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by MadamVanessa(f): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

4 Likes

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Voldoz: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
huptin:
The telltale signs were clear. You are lucky the police did not travel her to your house, you too will follow suffer.

Bro I swear, worst of all na God safe the dude housing this girl. He didn't even know she was caught, has it been she escaped that guy would have been in hot soup because all fingers would be pointed at him.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Orubebe01: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
And no single pix

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by CrownOfClay724: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
What makes you think her guy is not in on it?
He might not be a party to it quite alright, but -believe me- he is aware she is doing something illegal.

People know the criminals living among them.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm... Things are happening.

1 Like

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Polynek(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
First time to see a FUTO student in NAIRALAND
Am also residing in FUTO bro grin

25 Likes

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Orubebe01:
And no single pix

A story is being narrated

6 Likes

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Nocommonsense: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Orubebe01:
And no single pix
no single sense in your head

4 Likes

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Danmboss(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
If na delta she for don turn to barbeque since undecided

9 Likes

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Totilopussylick(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Hmmmmmmm Nawaoh

Skull mining Don enter east?
No joy ohhhh
Skull mining originated from the descendants people of oduduwa federal republic lipsrsealed.

That's the main headquarter tongue.

3 Likes

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by pmc01(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
How people get "leaving" and "living" mixed up, I don't understand.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by pmc01(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Voldoz:

Bro I swear, worst of all na God safe the dude housing this girl. He didn't even know she was caught, has it been she escaped that guy would have been in hot soup because all fingers would be pointed at him.

Then "save" with "safe".

The sounds alone should be enough to differentiate between their uses na.

20 Likes

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by juman(m): 3:04am On Mar 14, 2022
She deserve serious beating before handed over to police.
She is potential baby making machine operator in future.
That is their way.

2 Likes

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Househelp(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Voldoz:

Later that same day around 8:00pm some women were just screaming and I later went out to check what's going on and they told me this same girl was caught kidnapping a child, she has carried the child from the community (Eziobodo) and was caught in the other community (Ihiagwa).
She was a child trafficker.
Wonders shall never end. Futoite aren't smiling, everyone of them wants to ride flashy cars. That's how a friend almost used me for money rituals. God saved me I didn't look into the Pussycat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Oluwapresley(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Thank God she was caught. I was just about asking if you have reported the lodge mate.
Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by inoki247: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2022
lol
Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by sofiscatedmoron: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Fear Nigerian Girls

as police don carry her now, she will be happy
Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by money121(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Ok
Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by nkemoma(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Make them no traffic you join
Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by Ijaya123: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Is nairaland now a police station?

Good as she has been handed over to the police.

1 Like

Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by b3llo(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2022
You got lucky she wasn't tracked to your compound if not it would have been a different story now.
Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2022
A good name is better than riches
Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Re: My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker by dettolgel: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Op you deserve wan sharp knock for head how you go bring this type gist without a single picture let alone a video.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus / Occupy UNILAG: Students Protest MAU Renaming / How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.