Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Scammers Format And Contact - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers Format And Contact (1258 Views)

Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Format And Contact by uchemac2: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
SCAMMERS FORMAT AND CONTACT
This is where we all will post any scam experience one has had with the phone numbers and bank accounts of the scammers so that others don't fall victim.

Note the account numbers dropped here are accounts used to scam.

Experience
Telegram name
@kikibabe1 (Kike lomo)

Account used in scamming
Zenith bank
Account name: AISHAT DOLAPO RABIU
Account no: 2271335919

FORMAT:
It is a boy posing as a girl to defraud unsuspecting citizens.

HE advertises on Instagram "EARN UP TO N120K FROM GOOGLE EVERY MONTH"
When you join his telegram he sends write about admob, telling you how you can make money with Google admob, then he tells you he will make an app for you to use and be making money on google admob with N7,000. He shows fake alerts of earnings. Then once you pay, he saids you mozilla fire fox app, mira web app, and useless irrelevant text then he blocks you immediately and delete the account number from the channel....
Attached is his picture on google, and fake earning alerts.
He disabled his phone number on Telegram so you can't view that.

If you have gone through any scam whatsoever post it here to save others from falling.

Re: Scammers Format And Contact by Killerbag36: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Same Google admob format its been long he de dupe people sha kiss
Re: Scammers Format And Contact by uchemac2: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
And that's because no one has bothered to tell their stories so others dont fall.

Killerbag36:
Same Google admob format its been long he de dupe people sha kiss
Re: Scammers Format And Contact by uchemac2: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Scam phone number
This is a scammer trying to use Arbitrage to scam people.
He also uses a girls picture and a girls voice note.

Lets keep posting contacts of scammers we have confirmed here, make them go dey register new sim everyday, useless things. They forget we are all in this shit of a country with the mess our leaders deal us together .

Attached is the picture of the girl they are using to scam. I am posting her picture so that if she sees it she can check her circle to know who dey use her scam people.

Re: Scammers Format And Contact by uchemac2: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Scam format

Re: Scammers Format And Contact by beaman: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
God will continue to protect us.
Some of them are now using religion to defraud people. About three of them tried to scam me within a week. I was added as a friend on facebook. See below their tricks, phone numbers and account numbers / details:

Beloved child of God in my few prayers with you i saw a divine breakthrough in your life and i saw evil attacks of
the enemies there is a woman in your family manipulating on seizing your favour for you to be confuse and lost hope in life. As i was praying the lord reveal to me and Instruct you to sow a seed into the life of a baby suffering from leukemia in mary orphanage home located in meduguri Nigeria before the end of tomorrow and let me know so I can join you in prayers deeply because he want to manifest his promises in your life and that of your family, Nobody should know about the seed is between you and your God, you will testify to the Glory of God after you have done it if only you believe in him and do what he says Proverb (3:27;21:26;22:9;Deu28:1-5). WhatsApp the MD of the orphanage home +2348128793471 for there details.

God bless you beloved. God reveal a revelation to me when i was going through your profile to observe things about your spiritual life. While i was meditating, i saw a divine breakthrough in your life and i saw evil attacks of the enemies manipulating on seizing your favour and to come against your hand work for you to be confuse and lost hope in life. As i was praying the lord reveal to me and Instruct you to sow a seed into the life of a baby suffering from leukemia in DESTINY KIDS ORPHANAGE HOME before the end of two days and let me know so I can join you in prayers deeply because he want to manifest his promises in your life and that of your family, Nobody should know about the seed is between you and your God, you will testify to the Glory of God after you have done it if only you believe in him and do what he says Proverb (3:27;21:26;Deu28:1-5). Just contact them or WhatsApp them on +2348102956488. God bless you!

Child of God you are highly favoured and uplifted, I don't know you in person but God does and as I was meditating the Holy Spirit led me through your profile and ministered a vision to me around you, I see blessings from God and also more spiritual attacks, the enemies are working on holding your favour from God and they want to make sure that you amount to nothing, the Lord said you should sow a seed of faith To MIRACLE MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME before the end of three days to attract Divine and Spiritual Breakthrough in your life and that of your family and loved ones because there is power in sowing (Deu 28:15). Just contact them or WhatsApp them on +2349055869224 God blesss you.

THEIR BANK DETAILS SENT TO ME FOR PAYMENT

ACCT NAME: OKHUMODE VICTOR
ACCT NUMBER: 2241963579
BANK NAME: U B A
'
'
ACCT NAME )) Ola Godwin
ACCT NUMBER)) 8111595812
BANK NAME)) eco bank
Bank: Access
Account no: 1446470419,
ACCT NAME: Ogah O. Joan
ACCT NAME: 1446710461
ACCT NUMBER: IZAH MARCEL
BANK NAME: Access
Re: Scammers Format And Contact by uchemac2: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Wow! The rate at which crime is increasing is alarming. I will add further proof to the scam i listed above. May God help us.
Please let us make it a habit to google phone numbers before we continue discuss any offer we get. For instance if someone puts in any of these numbers we have listed on google, the thread will pop up, and the person will know its scam.

beaman:
God will continue to protect us.
Some of them are now using religion to defraud people. About three of them tried to scam me within a week. I was added as a friend on facebook. See below their tricks, phone numbers and account numbers / details:

Beloved child of God in my few prayers with you i saw a divine breakthrough in your life and i saw evil attacks of
the enemies there is a woman in your family manipulating on seizing your favour for you to be confuse and lost hope in life. As i was praying the lord reveal to me and Instruct you to sow a seed into the life of a baby suffering from leukemia in mary orphanage home located in meduguri Nigeria before the end of tomorrow and let me know so I can join you in prayers deeply because he want to manifest his promises in your life and that of your family, Nobody should know about the seed is between you and your God, you will testify to the Glory of God after you have done it if only you believe in him and do what he says Proverb (3:27;21:26;22:9;Deu28:1-5). WhatsApp the MD of the orphanage home +2348128793471 for there details.

God bless you beloved. God reveal a revelation to me when i was going through your profile to observe things about your spiritual life. While i was meditating, i saw a divine breakthrough in your life and i saw evil attacks of the enemies manipulating on seizing your favour and to come against your hand work for you to be confuse and lost hope in life. As i was praying the lord reveal to me and Instruct you to sow a seed into the life of a baby suffering from leukemia in DESTINY KIDS ORPHANAGE HOME before the end of two days and let me know so I can join you in prayers deeply because he want to manifest his promises in your life and that of your family, Nobody should know about the seed is between you and your God, you will testify to the Glory of God after you have done it if only you believe in him and do what he says Proverb (3:27;21:26;Deu28:1-5). Just contact them or WhatsApp them on +2348102956488. God bless you!

Child of God you are highly favoured and uplifted, I don't know you in person but God does and as I was meditating the Holy Spirit led me through your profile and ministered a vision to me around you, I see blessings from God and also more spiritual attacks, the enemies are working on holding your favour from God and they want to make sure that you amount to nothing, the Lord said you should sow a seed of faith To MIRACLE MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME before the end of three days to attract Divine and Spiritual Breakthrough in your life and that of your family and loved ones because there is power in sowing (Deu 28:15). Just contact them or WhatsApp them on +2349055869224 God blesss you.

THEIR BANK DETAILS SENT TO ME FOR PAYMENT

ACCT NAME: OKHUMODE VICTOR
ACCT NUMBER: 2241963579
BANK NAME: U B A
'
'
ACCT NAME )) Ola Godwin
ACCT NUMBER)) 8111595812
BANK NAME)) eco bank
Bank: Access
Account no: 1446470419,
ACCT NAME: Ogah O. Joan
ACCT NAME: 1446710461
ACCT NUMBER: IZAH MARCEL
BANK NAME: Access
Re: Scammers Format And Contact by uchemac2: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2022
More proof one the scammers claiming you can earn 120k monthly from Google

See two different telegram channels with the same credit alert but with different channel names on the alert

Re: Scammers Format And Contact by uchemac2: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2022
Picture of the ad they run on instagram using a girls name: Rufaia Bisola

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Abused Ebonyi State University Female Student Police Complaint / Thieves Caught At Market Square "Bayelsa State" / Man Impregnates 13-year-old Beninoise Maid In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.