Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Mistakes Many Affiliate | CPA Beginners Make - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mistakes Many Affiliate | CPA Beginners Make (254 Views)

Affiliate Marketing For Beginners- Make Fast Sales That Will Earn You 300k-500k / How Do Beginners Make Money On Fiverr / Four Mistakes Beginners Make In Exportation Business And How You Can Avoid Such (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Many Affiliate | CPA Beginners Make by Omisayee(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
[img][/img]
What is Affiliate Marketing ? It involves earning a commission by promoting a product or service made by another retailer or advertiser.Affiliate marketing is an extremely simple but very powerful concept and is known as the quickest and easiest way of earning on the net. The concept is to use the Internet to sell the products or services in return make some commission if you know the tricks therein.
Every business adventure has some tricks , secrets and connecting points through which an abundance of success flows,when implemented . Just as Arkad in The Richest Man in Babylon will always advice to engage thyself in businesses you know its secrets .As a newbie in Affiliate or CPA marketing , if you follow the steps they always advice in driving traffic ,i mean paid traffic, you will spend more ,expect quick result as promised by your online or offline tutors but will be disappointed with reality.Any good business venture takes time of practice ,discipline and efforts before you can personally learn its hidden tricks & secrets.Take for instance in the case of Facebook ads ,as your source of leads generation or traffic source.If you are new in Facebook ads , you will be disappointed when you spend more cash to run an ads and in return it yields little or no result. Of course, some of these paid traffic generation like Facebook and other native ads platform more often than not update their algorithm, because we do business to make profit and they aim at making profit too.
Question and Answer
1.Paid Traffic,is it good for Newbies ?
Ans :No
Why : Because as a newbie ,you need to learn how to increase your profit margin .If you use little cash you have in paid traffic / ads it is likely to dry fast, thereby leaving you in a state of confusion and disorganization.
2. Paid traffic ,is it good for an Expert in the field ?
Ans : Yes
Why : Because the person has gathered much experience and experience is the best teacher they say. So in order to make more money , you need to spend more money too.The expert in question is taking calculated risk based on his past experiences.He had known the tricks and secrets of his venture.
3. Free traffic,is it good for Newbies ?
Ans:Yes ,before a baby can walk or run , he or she will start to learn how to crawl, from crawling to baby steps(walking & falling) before he can start to walk - run as a normal human. As a newbie, you must learn the tricks and secrets of your business for any maximum achievement.
Some Methods of Free Traffic are as follows :

A . By using social media platforms like
1.Facebook
2.Twitter
3.Tiktok
4.Pinterest
5.Instagram

B. By Making using of free Advert Channels like
1.Email Marketing
2.Blogging

These aforementioned free traffic sources or methods have their tricks ,secrets and way of implementation.When you apply these tricks for paid traffic,it will reward you and yield a better result.Combing the tricks,secrets and knowledge you acquired through free trafficking plus (+) the money it generated in the process, it will lead to run a paid ads or traffic successfully.
Brothers ,many are really making from $2,000 - $20,000 monthly legitimately in Nigeria.
In our next up coming article , i will direct you on how to start making money through using free traffic.
Stay TUNE smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Many Affiliate | CPA Beginners Make by Omisayee(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
Omisayee:

[img][/img]
What is Affiliate Marketing ? It involves earning a commission by promoting a product or service made by another retailer or advertiser.Affiliate marketing is an extremely simple but very powerful concept and is known as the quickest and easiest way of earning on the net. The concept is to use the Internet to sell the products or services in return make some commission if you know the tricks therein.
Every business adventure has some tricks , secrets and connecting points through which an abundance of success flows,when implemented . Just as Arkad in The Richest Man in Babylon will always advice to engage thyself in businesses you know its secrets .As a newbie in Affiliate or CPA marketing , if you follow the steps they always advice in driving traffic ,i mean paid traffic, you will spend more ,expect quick result as promised by your online or offline tutors but will be disappointed with reality.Any good business venture takes time of practice ,discipline and efforts before you can personally learn its hidden tricks & secrets.Take for instance in the case of Facebook ads ,as your source of leads generation or traffic source.If you are new in Facebook ads , you will be disappointed when you spend more cash to run an ads and in return it yields little or no result. Of course, some of these paid traffic generation like Facebook and other native ads platform more often than not update their algorithm, because we do business to make profit and they aim at making profit too.
Question and Answer
1.Paid Traffic,is it good for Newbies ?
Ans :No
Why : Because as a newbie ,you need to learn how to increase your profit margin .If you use little cash you have in paid traffic / ads it is likely to dry fast, thereby leaving you in a state of confusion and disorganization.
2. Paid traffic ,is it good for an Expert in the field ?
Ans : Yes
Why : Because the person has gathered much experience and experience is the best teacher they say. So in order to make more money , you need to spend more money too.The expert in question is taking calculated risk based on his past experiences.He had known the tricks and secrets of his venture.
3. Free traffic,is it good for Newbies ?
Ans:Yes ,before a baby can walk or run , he or she will start to learn how to crawl, from crawling to baby steps(walking & falling) before he can start to walk - run as a normal human. As a newbie, you must learn the tricks and secrets of your business for any maximum achievement.
Some Methods of Free Traffic are as follows :

A . By using social media platforms like
1.Facebook
2.Twitter
3.Tiktok
4.Pinterest
5.Instagram

B. By Making using of free Advert Channels like
1.Email Marketing
2.Blogging

These aforementioned free traffic sources or methods have their tricks ,secrets and way of implementation.When you apply these tricks for paid traffic,it will reward you and yield a better result.Combing the tricks,secrets and knowledge you acquired through free trafficking plus (+) the money it generated in the process, it will lead to run a paid ads or traffic successfully.
Brothers ,many are really making from $2,000 - $20,000 monthly legitimately in Nigeria.
In our next up coming article , i will direct you on how to start making money through using free traffic.
Stay TUNE smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mistakes Many Affiliate | CPA Beginners Make by Omisayee(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Apologies brothers for this late presentation.Indeed i engaged myself to huge project which took much of my time. Some messaged me privately asking me why the delay,but i have to execute the project i was paid for first.
In my last write up I enlisted different channels through which one can promote its Affiliate /CPA network. You should know all these free channels like Facebook, twitter, YouTube, blogging, SEO (I forgot) and Email marketing can build your traffic organically and gradually. You should know that there is NO shortcut to success in life ,but you need to be smart in all your deeds. I will not give detailed explanation to all of them, just pick few and explain.
Facebook or Instagram, using Facebook as your source of your traffic.You can start afresh by creating a group that centers on any niche you want to promote.To create group and build its audience is not easy ,it takes time depending on your method or mechanism you use in generating your audience. But the best way to use Facebook is to enrol into any already built facebook group that centered on your niche. Firstly, you need to change your location which can be done through Facebook….. Why changing your location? When you create account in Facebook as a Nigerian your post, groups, pages and whatever you see or do will base on Nigeria geography. But if you want to promote any affiliate/CPA offer that needs only set of people in particular country like USA, you must first of all change your location. after that , you can look up and join any group that centered their discussion or topic on your niche
STOP: Once admin approves your request don’t just start spamming the whole group /memebers because if you do that,you will be kicked or get banned by the group admin immediately. In order to get anything from a person or group of people, you must render a SERVICE and in return they reward you. you must be an active member of any group you joined.
You must help in promoting and contributing to the group topics and progress.
When you gained the trust of your follow members, then you begin to promote your affiliate offer in a smarter way. You can ask indirect question anchored on your offer and promise to reward any member that gets the correct anwser.That your reward should be your affiliate or CPA Offer in disguist ,because information is money.
Let me use illustration to explain this question/answer of a thing.
Asume you are promoting free gift card offer ,like paypal,amazon or anything. you can ask this simple question below :
Q= 1 + 1 ÷ 2 x 3 % =?
"NB: if you get the answer correctly,i will show you the easiest way of getting free amazon gift card that you can use to make order this Easter Period. " (bait)
You have to throw in simple question so that more of your members can engage in this subtle money making exercise.
If you do this smartly by messaging those that answered correctly ,you are good to go but if not, you can easily get banned by the admin when reported because your fate depends in the hands of your admin. The same is also applicable to twitter, Pinterest and the rest.Remeber its not advicesable to share your affiliate or CPA offer link in any social media platforms because if you do,you can easily get banned or blacklisted instantly. May social media platforms do not permit/encourage promotion of an affiliate or CAP offer .
How to promote your Affiliate/CDA offers in
Twitter
Pinterest and TikTok without getting banned ?
This is very simple, all you need to do is to
Create a simple/persuasive landing page that promote your offer
Link your landing page url to any of these platforms and you are good to go.
If you want to create a free,secure and persuasive landing page or design a captivating and traffic driven landing page for your Affiliate /CPA offers
WhatsApp: 07016290782 or
Lets talk one on one .
Email Marketing :
Email tools is one of the supersonic tool great comapnies use in promoting their adverts ,By and large you can also use in promoting your Affiliate/CPA offers.
Do you know that you can set up your personal eamil server ,use it to promote your offers (Affiliate,CPA and Business), Schedule it to run on interval in your abscent? Email tools can help you to make money while you sleep or engage yourself to some other financial activities .Its a Demon tools use to promote any offer for free.If you get the secrets ,tricks and format, then you are good to gooooo!.
What's Email marketing:
This new week , i will be talking about email marketing and emails Server.Not gmail ,yahoo or some other public email servers but your personal or company email severs that can send up to 100k - 1M emails per day:
How to own your Email server for your Affiliate /CPA offers.
Best way /tricks to use it in promotion of your offers (Affilaite/CPA and Business).
Many who tapped into it has generated up to $10k .Affilaite gurus know this secret but will never leack it .
many are making thousands using email tool in promoting their offers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Df-gWG5CzM&t=63s
Lastly, please if you are doing illegal busieness (Fraudlent Activities on net) don't waste your time contacting me. Good Evening .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Teach 20 People How To Redeem Gift Cards / As A Family Man Can You Lend Me help To Complete My Business? / How To Make Google Crawl Your Website Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.