Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. (836 Views)

MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by Muna4real(f): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Social media has been bubbling over this Chidinma ojukwu girl and her winning a cell pageant. Some gullible one's have proceeded to compare her with some pictures of male prisoners taken from God knows where. While others are of the opinion that Mr osifo's family would not be happy with the display. But do you know that you're just being ignorant and shallow minded?

Okay, first of all, there are so many activities that takes place in prisons and cells. Men play football, basketball, and other games. There are competitions,talent hunts, just name it. Don't expect them to sit down in one place from morning till night. My dear, do you know that prisoners earn some money in prison? E shock you? They even learn some handwork for empowerment. Do you know that most of the uniforms and shoes worn by the prison wardens are made by prisoners? And do you know that they are paid for that?
Now on women's day, a cell decided to do some activities to celebrate that day for female prisoners because they are still women no matter how much you shout on social media. Miss cell was part of the activities and Chidinma ojukwu won, why the outrange? That she won miss cell? Is Miss cell a good thing to celebrate? I just don't understand.

For those that say they shouldn't have crowned her, do you know the crimes of those other girls? Do you know if they pounded babies? Or killed scores of men? Why are you shallow minded? After the competition, everybody will go back to their cells and life continues. I don't just understand you people oh.

As for those ones calling for gender equality, I think the wardens should show you the male prisoners that enjoy their stay in prison. Na your money kill am. Prison get grade.

Those of you calling on Mrs Ataga to protest are only being foolish my opinion. The man killed himself. Who knows,he might have been one of those red pillers who see nothing wrong in cheating and have carried it till his death. I've said this before on this forum, that if I were his wife, I would fight for chidimma's release and empower her. The man was foolish. Any man that dies in the hands of a side chick doesn't deserve justice for anything.

It is things like this that encourage cheating. You now except the wife to fight for him abi? Mtchew.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thanks for explaining to those overgrown insecured dorks on here who can't understand little things,the day I saw the comparison I was disappointed at their ability to think.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by Windscribe: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Chidinma herself confessed to killing ataga in a cold blooded murder.

Whether their are social activities set for prisoners in form of rehabilitation Or not, people would always have a special kind of disdain toward a fellow that killed another person.

My only problem now his your reason for creating this nonsensical thread, are you a murder apologist?

What if Mr Ataga were to be your Father?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by Jeon(f): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin

SO FUNNY OVERGROWN VULTUREs WITH TAIL IN FRONT ARE NOW SCREAMING GENDER DISCRIMINATION...

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Windscribe:

Whether their are social activities set for prisoners in form rehabilitation Or not, people would always have a special kind of disdain toward a fellow that killed another person.

My only problem now his your reason for creating this nonsensical thread, are you a murder apologist?

Show me where she pleaded guilty you liar,if truly he wanted to hurt her then he's better off dead, it is called self defense.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by Windscribe: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:

Show me where she pleaded guilty you liar,if truly he wanted to hurt her then he's better off dead, it is called self defense.
Shortly after police Aprehended CHIDINMA, Chidinma herself gave an account of what conspired to the media, how she stabbed Ataga multiple times and all... Isn't that confession?

What is self defense? Defense in what sense? An olosho who followed a client to an hotel or short let for the sake of fvck doesn't need self defense.

Why were they there in the first place? For lecture or what?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Windscribe:

Shortly after police Aprehended CHIDINMA, Chidinma herself gave an account of what conspired to the media, how she stabbed Ataga multiple times and all... Isn't that confession?

What is self defense? Defense in what sense? An olosho who followed a client to an hotel or short let for the sake of fvck doesn't need self defense.

Looks like you don't know what it means to plead guilty,you are not the law and you have no proof apart from your normal rumbling.
He's dead for good,and if his intention was to hurt her he deserves to die.
Haha,good riddance if he truly had bad intention.
Are you still bringing a proof of where she pleaded guilty or you will:

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by imohimoh12: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
It is not very difficult to spot an olosho.....they will always defend their own even when they know that their post is filled with stupidity

Muna4real:
Social media has been bubbling over this Chidinma ojukwu girl and her winning a cell pageant. Some gullible one's have proceeded to compare her with some pictures of male prisoners taken from God knows where. While others are of the opinion that Mr osifo's family would not be happy with the display. But do you know that you're just being ignorant and shallow minded?

Okay, first of all, there are so many activities that takes place in prisons and cells. Men play football, basketball, and other games. There are competitions,talent hunts, just name it. Don't expect them to sit down in one place from morning till night. My dear, do you know that prisoners earn some money in prison? E shock you? They even learn some handwork for empowerment. Do you know that most of the uniforms and shoes worn by the prison wardens are made by prisoners? And do you know that they are paid for that?
Now on women's day, a cell decided to do some activities to celebrate that day for female prisoners because they are still women no matter how much you shout on social media. Miss cell was part of the activities and Chidinma ojukwu won, why the outrange? That she won miss cell? Is Miss cell a good thing to celebrate? I just don't understand.

For those that say they shouldn't have crowned her, do you know the crimes of those other girls? Do you know if they pounded babies? Or killed scores of men? Why are you shallow minded? After the competition, everybody will go back to their cells and life continues. I don't just understand you people oh.

As for those ones calling for gender equality, I think the wardens should show you the male prisoners that enjoy their stay in prison. Na your money kill am. Prison get grade.

Those of you calling on Mrs Ataga to protest are only being foolish my opinion. The man killed himself. Who knows,he might have been one of those red pillers who see nothing wrong in cheating and have carried it till his death. I've said this before on this forum, that if I were his wife, I would fight for chidimma's release and empower her. The man was foolish. Any man that dies in the hands of a side chick doesn't deserve justice for anything.

It is things like this that encourage cheating. You now except the wife to fight for him abi? Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by adebwalex(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Windscribe:

Whether their are social activities set for prisoners in form of rehabilitation Or not, people would always have a special kind of disdain toward a fellow that killed another person.

Dont mind the big fool saying traaaaash. He is a family member to the killer girl.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by Muna4real(f): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
imohimoh12:
It is not very difficult to spot an olosho.....they will always defend their own even when they know that their post is filled with stupidity

Lol
I don't need to defend her. There's nothing to defend there. You guys should stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. If that pageant is so desirable,then let your sister or daughter win it. Tell them to murder someone, and they'll be there.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by Muna4real(f): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
adebwalex:

Dont mind the big fool saying traaaaash. He is a family member to the killer girl.

Funny that this quote I'm replying was written by a very senseless fellow.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by Muna4real(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Windscribe:

If she had pleaded guilty,then the case would have been closed a long time ago. More details are coming out and I believe that her confession wasn't enough.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by Hyperchi(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Muna4real:

Lol
I don't need to defend her. There's nothing to defend there. You guys should stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. If that pageant is so desirable,then let your sister or daughter win it. Tell them to murder someone, and they'll be there.
What is this fool talking. If she plead guilty the case will have been concluded since. Police don't went to do their job, they made a deal with her to close shop on time. And she is woman, As she get right to lawyer so she get to socialize, everyone they try speak for the family wa done forget the man. Dead man done become saint
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by VirileNelly2420: 1:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Muna4real:

Every1 deserves Justice!!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol. by kingthreat(m): 5:16am On Mar 14, 2022
Muna4real:

This life ehn. You never can tell. If it is someone in your family that gets murdered and you later see the murderer winning "Mr. Prisons, Nigeria" you will be so elated that justice is on the path of being done. Insensitive clown.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Reno Omokri Enumarates The Benefits Of Sit At Home To The People / Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian / Domestic Violence : Female Journalist Beaten To Pulp By Husband - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.