Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Thank God My Npower Came Through! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God My Npower Came Through! (2617 Views)

Can't Log In To My Npower Portal Like 3 Days Now / Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter / My Npower Portal Is Displaying This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Tolams16(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
After months and months of waiting, the lord God almighty has answered my prayers. I have finally been shortlisted for N power.

However pls what is the next step. I understand I have to do biometric verification and then print out my letter and then go for physical screening.

However I have some questions.
(1) how much do they charge at the cafe for the biometric verification?

(2). How do I successfully apply for redeployment successfully without any issue as I am no longer in the state I chose/applied for N power. (Pls a more accurate answer from people with experience is needed here.)

(3) After the biometric verification how long do I have to do the physical screening. (Like is there a deadline or will n power tell me when to go for screening?)

(4). I understand that the physical screening must be at the place you chose/apllied for N power. Is there a way I can redeploy to the current state I am presently in before doing the screening, so I can simply do it in that state?

Pls I need solid and legit answers. I believe I am not the only one that willl benefit from these questions as I believe a lot of my fellow shortlisted colleagues and those waiting to be shortlisted or apply for n power have similar or closely related questions.

Also feel free to drop your own questions so everyone can also benefit.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by qwertyboss(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Has the physical verification started?
Do you know of someone was deployed yet among stream 2?
Well the fingerprint cost 500-1000 depending on location

1 Like

Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Walezy2020: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Congratulations,I need someone to shed more light on npower build,I don't know it's mainly for non graduate because I don't want to teach,I heard the payment for n-build is 10k my question is after the training is there any other benefit one will enjoy & how many month will n-build last

1 Like

Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by qwertyboss(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Walezy2020:
Congratulations,I need someone to shed more light on npower build,I don't know it's mainly for non graduate because I don't want to teach,I heard the payment for n-build is 10k my question is after the training is there any other benefit one will enjoy & how many month will n-build last
Had non graduates been shortlisted too?
Well, the non graduate stream 1 got laptops after their training...

4 Likes

Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Ojey1234: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
qwertyboss:

They have
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Herbephe1(m): 6:45am On Mar 14, 2022
the redeployment, I'm really interested in the question

1 Like

Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Collins4u1(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2022
It’s only biometrics for now and the price ranges from 500 to 1000

1 Like

Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Tolams16(m): 2:41am On Mar 15, 2022
qwertyboss:
Has the physical verification started?
Do you know of someone was deployed yet among stream 2?
Well the fingerprint cost 500-1000 depending on location
Nope I don't know of anyone deployed yet. Do ppl really pay 500 for the biometric verification, I didn't know o, I had already done it for 1k before reading this post chai would have bargained for a better price.
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Tolams16(m): 2:43am On Mar 15, 2022
Collins4u1:
It’s only biometrics for now and the price ranges from 500 to 1000
Chai I already did it for 1k before reading this post I would have bargained for a better price. But no p sha.
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Tolams16(m): 2:44am On Mar 15, 2022
qwertyboss:

Nice, will we npower beneficiaries also get a laptop or any device?
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Ojey1234: 2:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Tolams16:

Chai I already did it for 1k before reading this post I would have bargained for a better price. But no p sha.

I took 4 of the beneficiaries for biometric and the guy did it #1,500 gan.
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by olaoluwa32: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Tolams16:
After months and months of waiting, the lord God almighty has answered my prayers. I have finally been shortlisted for N power.

However pls what is the next step. I understand I have to do biometric verification and then print out my letter and then go for physical screening.

However I have some questions.
(1) how much do they charge at the cafe for the biometric verification?

(2). How do I successfully apply for redeployment successfully without any issue as I am no longer in the state I chose/applied for N power. (Pls a more accurate answer from people with experience is needed here.)

(3) After the biometric verification how long do I have to do the physical screening. (Like is there a deadline or will n power tell me when to go for screening?)

(4). I understand that the physical screening must be at the place you chose/apllied for N power. Is there a way I can redeploy to the current state I am presently in before doing the screening, so I can simply do it in that state?

Pls I need solid and legit answers. I believe I am not the only one that willl benefit from these questions as I believe a lot of my fellow shortlisted colleagues and those waiting to be shortlisted or apply for n power have similar or closely related questions.

Also feel free to drop your own questions so everyone can also benefit.

Thank you.
Congratulations when did u see your name for shortlisting sir because we av been waiting to be shortlisted since all this while.pls what did u score and when were u shortlisted
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Amodsun(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
I am also interested in the redeployment question asked by the OP.
I scored 50 in my test and was shortlisted into batch C late last month.
I applied for the N.teach also and have concluded with my biometrics, waiting for deployment and the next step to follow.
Although, I have relocated from the state in which I choose as my state and registered my N.power to another state, I want to know about the possibility of untaking the physical verification in my new state of residence.

Thanks all
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Tolams16(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ojey1234:

I took 4 of the beneficiaries for biometric and the guy did it #1,500 gan.

Wow, na wa o. I should have waited just a little while to read replies before going to do the biometric. Anyways nothing spoil sha the most important thing is that I have done it
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Tolams16(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
olaoluwa32:

Congratulations when did u see your name for shortlisting sir because we av been waiting to be shortlisted since all this while.pls what did u score and when were u shortlisted
Thanks, I was shortlisted day before yesterday. I scored about 66% or there about and I have equally been waiting for so long. I just thank God that I have finally been shortlisted.
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Tolams16(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Did you apply for N power and you are yet to be shortlisted? I think there is a secret behind it, I believe it was that information that led to my shortlising. Just like everyone else I have waited for a really really long time. But I recently tried something and I was shortlisted. whatsapp me on 0-7-0-8-9-5-9-6-5-2-7 for guidance. Pls note you must have scored atleast 50% in your test.

Note:: pls don't message me again, some people are getting the wrong idea, thinking I want to scam ppl, when I just wanted to help. Anyways pls don't message me, let me not go and pack unnecessary stress for my head. If God do am for you, e do am for you and if not, hopefully you get the next one either way Goodluck.

Thanks
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by olaoluwa32: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
I have been trying to reach chat you up on WhatsApp you but to no avail pls help me I scored 55%
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by PastorFire: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tolams16:
Did you apply for N power and you are yet to be shortlisted? I think there is a secret behind it, I believe it was that information that led to my shortlising. Just like everyone else I have waited for a really really long time. But I recently tried something and I was shortlisted. whatsapp me on 0-7-0-8-9-5-9-6-5-2-7 for guidance. Pls note you must have scored atleast 50% in your test.
Oga, gerraaaat.. Scammer!
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by PastorFire: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
olaoluwa32:
I have been trying to reach chat you up on WhatsApp you but to no avail pls help me I scored 55%
Oga, don't fall hook line and sinker because he opened a thread. If you are not shortlisted, you are not. Nobody here can help you.
He might be creating a false joyful alarm to entrap people. What's with the whatapp sef that you can't say here? I taught you opened the thread yourself?
Me wey dem shortlist me, my wife, my younger and elder sisters (whom i all applied for), i no alarm reach u.. Bros, calm down!
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Tolams16(m): 1:23am On Mar 16, 2022
PastorFire:
Oga, gerraaaat.. Scammer!

Not everything is a scam bro.
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by EnyinnaVictor19(m): 3:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Thanks for the info,
My Question in support of the above; Pls After Biometric What Next??
Should I just wait till I'm contacted ...
Mine is Ntech..
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Viraltrends123: 4:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Tolams16:

Nope I don't know of anyone deployed yet. Do ppl really pay 500 for the biometric verification, I didn't know o, I had already done it for 1k before reading this post chai would have bargained for a better price.
Did mine 300, though in the north north.
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Tolams16(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Did mine 300, though in the north north.
Wow!
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by Tolams16(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
EnyinnaVictor19:
Thanks for the info,
Mine is Ntech..

Honestly I also don't know, but I believe n power is meant to contact us via email or number but you know how Nigeria is, one will have to be at alert and sort for the information themselves. Just stay updated and try to get new information on it quite often, and if you finally get any new update pls don't forget to update us here, I will also do the same anytime I get any new valuable update.
Re: Thank God My Npower Came Through! by qwertyboss(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2022
EnyinnaVictor19:
Thanks for the info,
Mine is Ntech..
Mine too is Ntech.
So what kind of placement are we expecting, definitely not schools right?

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Calling / What Does Union Bank Pay To Thier Graduate Trainees? / Nnpc Recruitment Test: Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.