Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) (42934 Views)

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) / Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Immigration Officials Exposed Demanding Bribes For Passport In PHC (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by kingsleefolli(m): 1:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Give away day for everyone click this link and register and start earning big. tiktok.com/@kingfadeyi
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Who doesn't know there's no business or work in Indonesia , such a very poor country , all we does there are Internet fraud and cocain peddling... my people should learn how to avoid some of these unnecessary deaths... no be only Nigeria things hard...
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 14, 2022
post=111010122:

Our Government should take this matter up personally, the news did not tell us he committed any offense or guilty of anything.

Based on the above, we must get to the root of this murder!!!

We have not gotten to the root of murders committed in Naija on a daily basis.
Chidinma is still doing beauty pageant.
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by MARYIAN(f): 4:36am On Mar 14, 2022
cry cry cry cry
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by MrCover: 5:00am On Mar 14, 2022
MARYIAN:
cry cry cry cry

Are You From Yoruba Tribe

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Delaw44(m): 5:09am On Mar 14, 2022
Rest in peace bro.
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 5:19am On Mar 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And the Yoruba boys don't have names?

This report is laced with lies from hell.

Pretty sure the clowns are all "billionaires" from Afghaneastern. undecided

Something worse than this will befall you and your entire household.
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Lampy336: 6:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Including You Too Alaye..
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 14, 2022
This is got to be propaganda right..
Eastern nations love black people than whites...
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by bcbones: 6:42am On Mar 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And the Yoruba boys don't have names?

This report is laced with lies from hell.

Pretty sure the clowns are all "billionaires" from Afghaneastern. undecided

As in ehn this Op need serious knock, must he bring tribe into this, the fb post didn’t even mention anything regarding that.
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2022
Stop going to hostile countries na. If you wan overstay at least go country wey no harsh

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2022
Most of these igboes who exodus all over the place are drug dealers who most often have expired visas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Ashinze: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2022
This is what most Asia counties do to most illegal immigrants . I could remember my last experience in Singapore. Not only nigerian's they beat ooo, they beat any national that overstay.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Immigration for Asia no get joy ooo.

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2022
My dear this your statement dey sarcastic, abeg who be the spineless group of men?

Its these politicians that destroyed Nigeria,
anytime there will be revolution or the
other....let none of these politicians including
my uncles or brother that are in it,if they are found wanting,they should not be spared.

If Nigeria is to be set aright,sentiments
should be thrown through the
window.However is involved must be dealt
with. So sad am not going to be a Nigerian
any longer soon.

quote author=AliseKazah post=111014091]
Such a spineless group of men.[/quote]
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2022
You absolutely right bro.....even Nigerian
economy is far better than Indonesia.

Guys are hustling but if u hustle,hustle with wisdom and don't be reckless.

AFONJAPIG:
Who doesn't know there's no business or work in Indonesia , such a very poor country , all we does there are Internet fraud and cocain peddling... my people should learn how to avoid some of these unnecessary deaths... no be only Nigeria things hard...
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2022
I weep with you dear.....have u done ur research about me? wink that got me cheesy

quote author=MARYIAN post=111015243] cry cry cry cry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Arewadkiller(f): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2022
God saved my younger brother from this people 2yrs ago,he learnt his lessons in a hard way
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2022
They can't do it to a French,Britiah, American
bro I can bet u that. All they do in such case is
just arrest them and then deport them or
renew their visa after getting money from
them. This is the simple truth because those
nationals have better countries with better Govts.

But look at Buhari messing around with our
resources,flying for medical vacation with the
useless National Assembly doing nothing
because of the Ghana must go bags of money. People are suffering everyday and
anyone will tell us to be kind or fair to these
politicians.

quote author=Ashinze post=111019313]This is what most Asia counties do to most illegal immigrants . I could remember my last experience in Singapore. Not only nigerian's they beat ooo, they beat any national that overstay. [/quote]
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Thank God Floxy wink......hope he is safe wherever he is.

quote author=Arewadkiller post=111022314]God saved my younger brother from this people 2yrs ago,he learnt his lessons in a hard way[/quote]
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Ashinze: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2022
What I know is that no one is above Asia law
Rawhumper:
They can't do it to a French,Britiah, American
bro I can bet u that. All they do in such case is
just arrest them and then deport them or
renew their visa after getting money from
them. This is the simple truth because those
nationals have better countries with better Govts.

But look at Buhari messing around with our
resources,flying for medical vacation with the
useless National Assembly doing nothing
because of the Ghana must go bags of money. People are suffering everyday and
anyone will tell us to be kind or fair to these
politicians.

quote author=Ashinze post=111019313]This is what most Asia counties do to most illegal immigrants . I could remember my last experience in Singapore. Not only nigerian's they beat ooo, they beat any national that overstay.
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
But all fingers are not equal....they can never lay their hands on Americans or those
countries I mentioned but they can only
arrest and detain.

Unofficially,they can kill them but they will
have to be very discreet and hide the bodies
well a. Unlike Nigeria's case they can do
anyhow nothing go happen.

quote author=Ashinze post=111025639]What I know is that no one is above Asia law
[/quote]
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by honest1480(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
My cool guy from UNN....RSP bro
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by MARYIAN(f): 3:34am On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Rawhumper post=111022184]I weep with you dear.....have u done ur research about me? wink that got me cheesy
Thanks, but what research? undecided
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by MARYIAN(f): 3:38am On Mar 15, 2022
MrCover:

Are You From Yoruba Tribe

First of, how did you know that? shocked then,why asking? undecided
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by SaintBishop: 5:45am On Mar 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by MrCover: 6:33am On Mar 15, 2022
MARYIAN:

First of, how did you know that? shocked then,why asking? undecided

Do you know ?
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by MARYIAN(f): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2022
MrCover:

Do you know ?

Yep cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.