Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ (26282 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by OdogwuBlog: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
EPL: What I discussed with ‘fellow GOAT’ Tom Brady after Man Utd beat Tottenham – Ronaldo

Manchester United star, Cristiano Ronaldo, has revealed his conversation with NFL legend Tom Brady after leading his side to beat Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 in Saturday’s Premier League tie.

Ronaldo said he shared some ‘thoughts and ideas’ with Brady after having a quick chat with his fellow ‘Greatest of All Time’ following Man United’s victory against Spurs.

Brady was at Old Trafford as he watched Man United defeat Tottenham, thanks to Ronaldo’s hat-trick.

The seven-time Super Bowl winner, who announced his retirement last month, went down to the pitch to talk to some of Man United’s players.

As Ronaldo approached him, the two ‘GOATs’ of their respective sports embraced and Brady said: ‘Great game. Good playing. You played great!’

Ronaldo also presented Brady with his match shirt and while many of United’s players only got a quick handshake and photo, Ronaldo shared a lengthy chat with the 44-year-old, who is the oldest player ever to be named Super Bowl MVP.

“Always a pleasure and a privilege to share some thoughts and ideas with another GOAT,” Ronaldo wrote on Instagram, also uploading a picture of the two.

Ronaldo will now hope to lead Man United to victory when they face Atletico Madrid in the Champions League on Tuesday.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/13/epl-what-i-discussed-with-fellow-goat-tom-brady-after-man-utd-beat-tottenham-ronaldo/

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
suiiii the real G O A T

like if you agree

share if you are hater hhh

239 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by Malory: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Two legends

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by NwaAmaikpe: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

Tom Brady was good but can by no standards on a stretched lenght be called a Greatest of All time in sports when compared to CR7. Legend would have just been the most appropriate term for CR7 to have used.

So, I don't know if to call it humility or just plain mockery.

There's Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Michael Schumacher, Muhammad Ali, Tom Brady, Roger Federer and Usain Bolt, they all set records in their respective fields but globally only one name comes to mind when the term G.O.A.T is used in sports.

Just like there is only one GOAT in showbusiness and he is Michael Jackson,
Likewise, there is only one GOAT in the world of sports, and he is Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro.

237 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by Treasure17(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
The only recognised Goat and not Chibuzor in France.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by Lastpharoah33: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tom Brady was good but can by no standards on a stretched lenght be called the Greatest of All time.

There is only one GOAT, and he is Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro.

They are GOATS in their respective sporting careers.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by ThierryJay: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Treasure17:
The only recognised Goat and not Chibuzor in France.

GOAT in your dreams. So because he scored a hatrick against a 7th place team at 37, he's calling himself GOAT.

Was Josef Bican the GOAT all these while when he was the highest goalscorer ever at 805goals?

Any day anytime, a player with the highest number of Ballon dor and FIfa best awards will always be regarded greater than a player with most hatricks and goals. Only Hollywood football ignorami will think otherwise.

Ronaldo can never match Messi's GOAT status, regardless of what Messi does or does not at PSG. If Ronaldo wants to be GOAT, he needs to be heads and shoulder above every other player (not just Messi) again for a couple of years cos it seems Pendu fans have forgotten what a Ballon Dor or FWPOTY means. Fortunately the people that matter in football have not.

Messi is football's Tom Brady.

83 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
TOM BRADY : The best in the game.

He is top-notch.

Same goes for Ronaldo.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by paulolee(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2022
I find it funny wen a player is called a GOAT just bcox he scored a hat trick against spurs at 37 ahead of the other dt have already won 7 ballon d or already at 33..
I find it funny wen a player is tagged a GOAT bcoz he had 807 goals in his career bt I never for once heard bican name in the GOAT aguement even with his 805 goals records he held before now..
all these table shifting means nothing if cr7 ends his career without winning another ballon d or bcoz with time, dis hatrick would be forgotten n this goal record will be ignored jus like dt of his international goal record n UCL goal records...
cr7 is a goal scorer n being d GOAT isnt just about goals n dts why we dnt know bican up till now.
messi av ended dt GOAT race n would continue to av d edge even if he retires today bcoz he gat more individual awards n trophies won than cr7 dt started before him n gat more games than messi...FACT

60 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by paulolee(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2022
ThierryJay:

GOAT in your dreams. So because he scored a hatrick against a 7th place team at 37, he's calling himself GOAT.

Was Josef Bican the GOAT all these while when he was the highest goalscorer ever at 805goals?

Any day anytime, a player with the highest number of Ballon dor and FIfa best awards will always be regarded greater than a player with most hatricks and goals. Only Hollywood football ignorami will think otherwise.

lolz...ignore this gees....hattrick wey dm go forget n still insult d guy wen tinz goes wrong as time goes on..
I jus pray for arsenal consistency in d league to seal dt top4 and I'll ask questions about a particular goat dt was good enough to lead its team trophiless n down to europa..
Juve excaped same last season bt dis united team would need a miracle to do so..
united not winning any trophy n missing top4 would be a failure for him this season...Mk we de watch

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by Ofunwa111: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2022
OdogwuBlog:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/13/epl-what-i-discussed-with-fellow-goat-tom-brady-after-man-utd-beat-tottenham-ronaldo/

cc; lalasticlala

Tom Brady calls CR7 my fellow GOAT and people think it's only because of his performance against Tottenham and not because of his consistency for the past 20 years? cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by Treasure17(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2022
ThierryJay:

undecided undecided
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by kawohot514: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
The only recognised Goat
Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by JooEeL(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
because of one hattrick, we no go hear word na.

Arsenal keep soaring high joh, to counter this noise pollution.

7 Likes

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by fergie001: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Playmaker1 theboss100

GOATs are discussing...!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by cesibe9904: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
They are GOATS in their respective sporting careers.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by WhizdomXX(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mah nigga
Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by ArmaniUhuru: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oga allow us rest na.

You go hibernation during and after Manchester city game o.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by hoxaga: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Check my signature

4 Likes

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Okay.
Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by WhizdomXX(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
paulolee:
I find it funny wen a player is called a GOAT just bcox he scored a hat trick against spurs at 37 ahead of the other dt have already won 7 ballon d or already at 33..
I find it funny wen a player is tagged a GOAT bcoz he had 807 goals in his career bt I never for once heard bican name in the GOAT aguement even with his 805 goals records he held before now..
all these table shifting means nothing if cr7 ends his career without winning another ballon d or bcoz with time, dis hatrick would be forgotten n this goal record will be ignored jus like dt of his international goal record n UCL goal records...
cr7 is a goal scorer n being d GOAT isnt just about goals n dts why we dnt know bican up till now.
messi av ended dt GOAT race n would continue to av d edge even if he retires today bcoz he gat more individual awards n trophies won than cr7 dt started before him n gat more games than messi...FACT
See haters

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by Achico: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Quick one, sharp vote
Likes for C.RONALDO AND shares for MESSI

24 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tom Brady was good but can by no standards on a stretched lenght be called a Greatest of All time in sports when compared to CR7. Legend would have just been the most appropriate term for CR7 to have used.

There's Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Michael Schumacher, Muhammad Ali, Tom Brady, Roger Federer and Usain Bolt, they all set records in their respective fields but globally only one name comes to mind when the term G.O.A.T is used in sports.

Just like there is only one GOAT in showbusiness and he is Michael Jackson,
Likewise, there is only one GOAT in the world of sports, and he is Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro.

You left out Michael Phelps.

You don't leave out the Greatest Olympian of All Time (G.O.A.T) Michael Phelps!!

5 Likes

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by Kingcalls: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
After the GOAT of American football Tom Brady watched Ronaldo the GOAT of football, he was so inspired that he announced that he is coming out of retirement to the game of American football... no sportsman dead or alive is as inspiring as CR7 .... if Ronaldo can score a hattrick against a rival at 37 , y cant he keep going in American football....

People that draw inspiration from Ronaldo are easily successful in life .... example Mbappe , halaand, Lewandowski, Benzema.... these 4 all got their inspiration from Ronaldo....

Only intelligent people can understand y Ronaldo is the greatest of all time

13 Likes

Re: Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ by WhizdomXX(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
paulolee:
K
4 words: Lies.
The whole football world will remember how Lewandoski was robbed of ballin d'or in 2020 and of the deceit of the Short man d"*** in 2021

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Football Legend Kanu Nwankwo's Children Carnival Holding At Owerri / Ansu Fati Becomes Youngest Goalscorer In UCL History At 17 Years / Jude Ighalo And Obafemi Martins Hangout Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.