Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria (37188 Views)

Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic / Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by drlateef: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Naija make una sell am take improve una economy. Unfortunately, our leaders no get head, dem go squander the money for their selfish interest.

This is not a government establishment.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by hollywater: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Conner44:
Afonjas in a bid to increase their igr should not attract sanctions to us as we are managing our life here abeg
I go kukuma come back carry my wife and kids till they kingdom come.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by marsman: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Who go buy fake product from Afghaneasthern now
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by BigBashiru: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Reflect7:
This has to be the first time a black African nation and manufacturer is supplying a European nation with modern military equipment.

Very fascinating, and definitely a slap in the face of Afro-pessimists, although one wishes for a world that doesn't trade in weapons.

Africa was hindered for 400 years and the oppression is still ongoing but this is the African Age..

2 Likes

Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by afrika(f): 7:14am On Mar 14, 2022
How come we are rejoicing....??
When u are in a class where u are the highest scored with 26% and ur classmate comes to borrow something from u.....

What good is there? Same caliber of poor performers. Set of debtors and etcetera.

They must have tried other countries but it failed so Nigeria was the easiest and moreover Africa.

Next page please
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by marsman: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2022
LILTJAY1:
What Innoson will never achieve till he die cool
They can't buy over priced vehicle from Innoson when they can get it at a cheaper price from his parent company in china.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by Bigheart042(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Can anything good come out from Nazareth?

1 Like

Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by DissTroy(m): 7:33am On Mar 14, 2022
Lipscomb:
Wow this company continue gain ground both in Africa and Europe. Congratulations Ade Ogundeyin, CEO of Proforce Defence Limited.

Even the sanctions the U.S. places with many countries, it still does business with them. The
E.U. still buys Russian oil and gas, the sanctions regardless.

NATO and Russia have joint partnerships in Syrian oil business. Go research.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2022
I dey laugh o, I dey laugh...
I just pray the transaction sails through. In whatever form, the results will be too sweet.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by Gabriel004: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2022
slowice:

But you already doing bragging and abusing others for no reason undecided
Did I call names. Or are you the only others.

Person wey them beat, na him body dey pain.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by vkeeshez(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2022
China wey they trade with Russia
Belarus won buy military cars
Una Dey talk about sanctions
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by dappydozzy(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=MDHelp post=111005862]Sanctions are coming [/quote

Which sanctions, sanctions can't work in these world again, everything is going decentralized, we are in a fourth industrial revolution world. Moreover how do you sanction a Nigerian company that has lot of clients in Nigeria. Majority of their clients are in Nigeria. The only client they have outside is the United Nations.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by Reference(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mumu is Belarus at war?

Yes they are at war. And you risk a ban for uncouth language.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by Reference(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2022
DissTroy:

Even the sanctions the U.S. places with many countries, it still does business with them. The

These are military hardware.
Not the same thing.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by Clinghton: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2022
They need cheap military hardware.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2022
DissTroy:

I think you know world powers don't do the right thing when they are affected negatively? I think you know many undeveloped countries of the world, alias developing countries, are in their current situations because their leaders are aided and abetted in impoverishing them by the world powers? Meaning Nigeria, left alone, could have been a better place for you and me? Please, don't be very sure that if you do weaponry business with Belarus, you're safe. If not for those big guys' support, Buhari wouldn't have been so bold in perpetrating those human rights atrocities being counted against him.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by Remman(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2022
This thing wey Javelin go burn like paper? This people wan cause trouble for Nigeria and why the hell do they agree to sign such a stupid contract with Belarus? Because that's Russia in disguise. Even China has refused to sell aircraft spare parts to Russia. Who no dey fear western sanctions? This people wan worsen our case. Proforce, take time o... You better refuse to sell anything now before it's too late because if anything happen, i trust Buhari and Nigerian youths, we go shut you down...!
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by Gabriel004: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Even the steel and other materials used in making these vehicles are also imported.

We don't have any functional steel manufacturing company in Nigeria

I don't know what they're celebrating
Keep quiet. So your innoson did not produce all in nigeria again.

I thought you said everything in innoson are produce locally.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by pinkygurl(f): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Conner44:
Afonjas in a bid to increase their igr should not attract sanctions to us as we are managing our life here abeg
shocked grin
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by DissTroy(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Reference:

These are military hardware.
Not the same thing.

Nope. Sanctions are sanctions. The west have basically called on every country to boycott Russia but it is still doing business with Russia.

1 Like

Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by TheSameGuy(m): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2022
You didn't list Peter Obi?
Is he better than those people?
Your antics is obvious..

Meanwhile, I didn't say in your own lifetime will Nigeria be better, in our lifetime you excluded.

You're free to say whatever you want to say to yourself and leave us out of it
DrSamOnowu87:
Get where? With d likes of terrorists, clueless people like Buhari, Pantami, Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu, Tinubu, Aminu Bello Masari, Hell Rufai, Orji Uzo Kalu etc.. I asua you dis kwantri can never get anywhere great, meaningful in ur lifetime and after your lifetime.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by TheSameGuy(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2022
What will happen? NATO or US will bomb Nigeria because a company sell armoured vehicle?

That's unreasonable
2sexycom:
I hope you know what will happen after this. You Nigerians just like bringing problems to yourselves and cry after
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by purplekayc(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2022
Who else this new shock? grin

Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by CowbellY: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2022
Fake news. Stop posting please. It's just a dream of the guy.
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by darediamond(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Shey no be problem we dey find like this
Nigeria is already a "problem" to Anglo America going by your:

1. Your Massive Population
2. Human Resources
3. Unending Natural Resources

Which you used to show you a Regional Global Power expecially during the days of ECOMOG.

The terrorists organizations you see in Africa are all codedly created by Britain and USA using France to finance them so as to destabilize noted strategic countries of which Nigeria is one.

One of the strategic countries is also Syria whom Russia another strategic country saved from the claws of Queen of England.

But of the tribe in Africa hated most by both France and Britain is the Oduduwans. The record they have about us are there in the archives.

This is why you all need to learn or educate yourself about the Underworld Organizations and how they are operating to control us all globally.

With this move, sanction maybe laid on us and more terribly, Asset seizing in Europe just as it happens to Abrahamovic who fail to act smart seeing the handwriting on the wall going by Putins Smart moves overtime against these Killers in Washington and London about there Human Murderous Acts Geard Towards One World Government they want to achieve by fire by force.

If you as black man, whether you belong or not still have asset(s) in Europe, be prepared for any possible outcome as this ongoing war could turn to global one (God forbid). And you know, when it does, Nations would take sides.

1 Like

Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by Fortune109: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Ournolly:

Nigeria is not neutral.
Nigeria condemned Russian invasion and vote against it in the UN.

I still do not understand why they want to order the defence vehicles from Nigeria.
Russia has much better ones and are stone throw away.
Also, this may invite sanction to Nigeria.

Nigeria is neutral!

The Resolution was basically Condemning invasion of a Sovereign State by another...

Voting in support of a particular UN Resolution on Humanitarian grounds doesn't make you part of an Alliance...the Nigerian State Policy which has not officially changed is Neutrality...

Many Neutral States also voted for that Resolution...

Russia, Belarus and their Allies are aware of this...
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by treatise: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
I swear ... Join this grp on telegram if u love battle field discussions
https:///battlefieldgroup01
i have joined. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by Philistine(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Even the steel and other materials used in making these vehicles are also imported.

But you were bragging for innoson motors
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by Philistine(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

But you were celebrating for innoson motors
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by zumbigbo(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2022
You won't see Ogun wahala crew here grin grin
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by 2rez: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Hseffa:

YEASTern comment! Wow.

Must u always show to all & sundry your delapitating level of iq on every topic coupled with your character nuances? Must everything be tribalistic? Could u kindly embolden & show me the whatever comment i made @? Is your head paining u
Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by TobiAbuja: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2022
This will not see the light of day. Belarus are already under sanctions for killing their own people and now they are on the verge of joining Russian atrocities.

They have no where else to turn for equipment.... But the world won't let this happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore / Northern Man And His Family Campaigning For Obi In Kaduna State / The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.