Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded - Forum Games (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded (22235 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by honeric01(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
He works for mr biggs grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by tanimz(f): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2012
He's Honeric. cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by honeric01(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
A 45 years old baby LOL
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by tanimz(f): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
A mean somebody. sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2012
Awww, she does not easily get the joke in a "straight" statement sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by tanimz(f): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2012
He still makes me sad. sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by honeric01(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2012
She's a doll, needs an owner tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by tanimz(f): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2012
He's calling me a doll. sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by honeric01(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
She's insatiable. sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by tanimz(f): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
Commentless. sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by honeric01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
beautiful eyes kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by tanimz(f): 2:34am On Feb 13, 2012
Kind with words. smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 13, 2012
Terrible eyes undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by honeric01(m): 5:39am On Feb 13, 2012
behind my computer
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by chinedumo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
tries to be innovative
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by freecocoa(f): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2012
This red loving guy again,don't know what to say.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2012
Eeeee ooo shes forming charlies angels,common go put ur bedroom slippers on and stop walking around d house barefooted,village girl. embarassed cheesy grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2012
Sniper eyes
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by freecocoa(f): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^I don't know what that is on his profile.

Idowuogbo:

Eeeee ooo shes forming charlies angels,common go put ur bedroom slippers on and stop walking around d house barefooted,village girl. embarassed cheesy grin grin
OH I never tell you say na cele i dey worship? We don't wear any footwear man,get used to me like this. grin tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
An obviously blind girl undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by freecocoa(f): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2012
That thing looks like a hipo holding a flashlight,though I'm not sure,someone please confirm.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2012
My pictures are to be seen only by those with Hi-Q LCD screens.
Not some old, ozone-layer-burning, CRT nonsense.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by freecocoa(f): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2012
Oh please like i don't he's a yellow orobo,mscheeew.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
freecocoa:

Oh please like i don't he's a yellow orobo,mscheeew.

LOL right.
Don't think because I said your body was okay some time back no mean say SERIOUS, HEAVY and GRIEVOUS comma no dey for your face o. undecided
Make e register for your mind now before your mouth start to dey misyahn. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2012
“U are wicked loool!

@ op

Bad mouth
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2012
The Babe! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by freecocoa(f): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2012
2buff:

LOL right.
Don't think because I said your body was okay some time back no mean say SERIOUS, HEAVY and GRIEVOUS comma no dey for your face o. undecided
Make e register for your mind now before your mouth start to dey misyahn. grin
Hehehe,e pain am o,taa you didn't say anything about my body anytime so don't try to cover up the fact that you'll soon be obesed if you don't watch it,btw my face is better than yours that has the shape of a frying pan,nansense.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2012
Kai u are mean looool!

@op

Bullet mouth
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2012
freecocoa:

Hehehe,e pain am o,taa you didn't say anything about my body anytime so don't try to cover up the fact that you'll soon be obesed if you don't watch it,btw my face is better than yours that has the shape of a frying pan,nansense.
eeyaa na ein be say the misyahnning don start be dat.  grin You were warned. It's a pity. . .

How face wey dey look like bulldog wey wan cry better pass bros-man face?  cheesy
Wetin be that biomass wey dey grow under the left side of your face?
I pity the guy that has to stay married to you after you don born pikin finish.
Na so you go just dey look like this thing [see attached picture].

As to my body, the thing still set finish so na your own u dey talk for there  wink

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by freecocoa(f): 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^For your mind you sabi yab o,wait make I laugh small first,muhahahheee,ehen you say wetin dey do you? Guy go siddon for inside gutter cos you never near for yabis,all what you typed there is called nyanyanpu,its meaningless especially since its obvious that my face is far from all that,just manage your fat self well so you don't die before your time. cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by cantell(m): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2012
She don finally change to a more mature pic. From what i can see, she's a catholic or onye uka sabbath.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2012
freecocoa:

^^For your mind you sabi yab o,wait make I laugh small first,muhahahheee,ehen you say wetin dey do you? Guy go siddon for inside gutter cos you never near for yabis,all what you typed there is called nyanyanpu,its meaningless especially since its obvious that my face is far from all that,just manage your fat self well so you don't die before your time. cheesy

LOL Abeg no cry oh. I know say na to take style shed a few painful tears be the next level during dis laugh u say u wan laugh so.  cheesy
No tell me say You never look that your oversize jaw/chin before. You too reason am, how u go carry that kind jaw/chin dey wan dey compare face with bros?  grin
The thing no make sense na.

If I go get any future thickness at all for body e go be the healthy kind wey my babes go gbadun join the buffness. Small belle no be shame  tongue
But with your bulldog face, you better not even deviate otherwise na hot dumping o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Your Last Text Message You Recieved: / First And Last Letter Game / If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.