Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Urgent Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Please (1979 Views)

Urgent Please / Urgent Please: How Is CARAWAY Africa Ltd Salaries Like / Urgent Please!!!is This Interview Invite A Scam Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Please by mazieze: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
I was invited for a interview at this address Ignition Africa Place, Drumbeats Media

4 Ajumobi Olorunoje Street, Off Acme Road,

First Gate Bus stop, by Lateef Jakande/Agidingbi Road,

Ikeja, Lagos.
Please nairaland help me confirm if this address is real, everyone knows the condition of this country, because of security

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Please by Minnieny: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Same here o. I just got the email now.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Please by DeeTee23(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
If qualified apply, i currently work here.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please by mazieze: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please nairaland is the address real
Re: Urgent Please by Latyf123: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2022
Me don apply thanks quote author=DeeTee23 post=111031722]If qualified apply, i currently work here.
Good luck.[/quote]
Re: Urgent Please by Latyf123: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2022
Thanks . Me don apply
DeeTee23:
If qualified apply, i currently work here.
Good luck.
Re: Urgent Please by Briells: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Business Development Officer
Browncon Group is a conglomerate of Companies seeking to build businesses that create a profitable economy across Africa. Looking at the economic landscape there is a need for more profitable and productive businesses that can help scale the economy to greater heights thereby gaining more turnover. Browncon group is positioned to bring productivity and excellence to the economy. We have built portfolio companies in alternative investments, real estate, lifestyle, and consulting with an asset under management of over 2 million dollars.

Job Title: Business Development Officer
Qualification: ND, HND,B.A, B.Sc.
Salary: 30,000 – 40,000 + Commission
Number: 3

We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
To be successful as a business development officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional business development officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
Business Development Officer Responsibilities:
• Identifying company products and services that are underperforming.
• Developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
• Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
• Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
• Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
• Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
• Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
• Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
• Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
• Ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
The candidate should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. S/he should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
Business Development Officer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Business management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
• Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• The ability to travel as needed.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
• Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong business acumen.
• Detail-oriented.

Qualified candidates should send CVs to careers@browncongroup.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail
Re: Urgent Please by Cephasss: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Have you gone for the interview? And how was it??
mazieze:

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Please by Cephasss: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2022
I also need information on the address as one of my friends is asked to come on the 22nd.
mazieze:
I was invited for a interview at this address Ignition Africa Place, Drumbeats Media

Ikeja, Lagos.
Please nairaland help me confirm if this address is real, everyone knows the condition of this country, because of security

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please by Jae2018: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2022
How was the interview

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Please by Kings24: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Please how was the interview?
mazieze:

Ikeja, Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Please by Chosen222: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
mazieze:

Ikeja, Lagos.

Good day. Did you go for the interview and how was it. I was send to come for assessment I need to know if it's went well and if it's worthwhile for me to go

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Please by Chosen222: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
mazieze:

Did you go for the recruitment. How was it with the cryptocurrency assessment. Please I need Feed back

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please by Jessie19: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
mazieze:

Ikeja, Lagos.
Please nairaland help me confirm if this address is real, everyone knows the condition of this country,
because of security
I don’t think is real if you check that address on google is coming out as list of fake job site please be very careful
Re: Urgent Please by OneCallAway: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Hi, How was it?

did you go?
mazieze:

Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Urgent Please by OneCallAway: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Hi, How was it?

did you go?
Minnieny:
Same here o. I just got the email now.
Re: Urgent Please by Denmark23: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
mazieze:

Ikeja, Lagos.

Has anyone been invited for a zoom interview for this job yet?

We were made to believe that what we were invited for, was a training session on how to use the orb. (Meanwhile there was no such exercise). And that after the training exercise, we'd be invited for a zoom session which is the next stage.

I suspect these people are just using jobseekers as their target market � for their new cryptocurrency being introduced.

Because why would I waste my tfare only to be asked to download an app, register and then sit to get verified by the orb, fill a form and then go home after a 2mins talk session??

I stand to be corrected though, that is if I get a confirmation that some persons have been invited for the next stage or employed for the job.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Exams / Vacancy! Vacancy!vacancy! For Oil And Gas Companies. / Graduate Trainee Vacancy At Citibank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.