Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses (2777 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by indulge01: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Singer Portable has revealed on his Instagram story that he is a cultist and his ex record label boss, Mr Yusuf made him join.
Portable who has been terrified since the clash with the area boys took to his story to reveal that his ex record label boss is after his life and told him he has only 7 days to live.

Watch the Video below
https://misspetitenaijablog.com/2022/03/13/im-a-cultist-they-are-trying-to-kill-me-singer-portable-confesses/

cc; seun
mynd44
lalasticlala

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Mooh247: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
cool

One bad thing about drugs is it makes you agitated and start feeling people are after you

Niggar should stop disturbing us with his daily lamentations and make peace with who ever he had agreement with before making it big

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Mystic969: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Damn niggar
Isoright

Where the bleep is Slowormiir
The might keyboard worrior.

8 Likes

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by NoFucksToGive: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mystic969:
Damn niggar
Isoright

Efcc has arrested him didn't you know? You are next .

All.yahoo boys will rot to death in prison . It's a matter of time for you all

1 Like

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Candidlady: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

One bad thing about drugs is it makes you agitated and start feeling people are after you

Niggar should stop disturbing us with his daily lamentations and make peace with who ever he had agreement with before making it big

In one word "paranoia"

[s][quote author=NoFucksToGive post=111008445]

All.yahoo boys will rot to death in prison . It's a matter of time for you all[/quote[/s]]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Mystic969: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

You're very stupid to quote me and speak shit about me you don't know.... You're
A very big føol, I guess your mama failed in giving you proper upbringing.... slówpoke retàrd.

6 Likes

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Goldbw122(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmm, this guy go just they out himself. For. Problem, na wa can he just keep calm and reason with himself.. hmm na wa.. some people can just bring death to themself ..
Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by donbachi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Only GOD can take the street away from dis dude..cos it was him dat took him out from the same street.

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Totilopussylick(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mention any south west Musician who isn't a cultist

They are all a proud member of cultist tongue

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

He asked a simple question that required an even simpler answer.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Peace081: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin
Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Suspects: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mystic969:
Damn niggar Isoright
Where the bleep is Slowormiir The might keyboard worrior.
noise maker keep shut!

1 Like

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Suspects: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

empty threats noise, so keep shut!

1 Like

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by NoFucksToGive: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mystic969:

You're very stupid to quote me and speak shit about me you don't know.... You're
A very big føol, I guess your mama failed in giving you proper upbringing.... slówpoke retàrd.

You will be arrested by EFCC probably shot in the process.. every one you have defrauded their curses will descend on you and your children ...your children will toil in vain. 4hwir sweat will.turn to dust... You yahoo boys are all cursed. You damage our country's image to live a life your generation can't afford...

You will watch your children's lives 2aste in poverty and hardship

Thief
Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by NoFucksToGive: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

In one word "paranoia"

[s]

Are you sure you are okay ?
Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by MonkeyMods(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mystic969:
Damn niggar
Isoright

He doesn't have data
Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Mystic969: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
It is obvious you have a Mental Problem!!!
You keep quoting me and saying trash...pls do well and take your pills, so you don't get run over by a vehicle on the road.

NoFucksToGive:

[s]You will be arrested by EFCC probably shot in the process.. every one you have defrauded their curses will descend on you and your children ...your children will toil in vain. 4hwir sweat will.turn to dust... You yahoo boys are all cursed. You damage our country's image to live a life your generation can't afford...

You will watch your children's lives 2aste in poverty and hardship

Thief [/s]

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by NoFucksToGive: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
Mystic969:
It is obvious you have a Mental Problem!!!
You keep quoting me and saying trash...pls do well and take your pills, so you don't get run over by a vehicle on the road.

[/s]

Thief prison awaits you
Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by kingPhidel(m): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
When the devil gives you fame what do you expect? You’ll surely pay. As in surely
Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by 21savages: 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Two fighting Nofuckstogive & Mystic969
Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by ikemesit4477: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Suspects:
empty threats noise, so keep shut!
you are becoming a nuisance in this forum with you stale meme! Is no longer funny! Get a life! undecided
Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Suspects: 5:32am On Mar 14, 2022
ikemesit4477:
you are becoming a nuisance in this forum with you stale meme! Is no longer funny! Get a life! undecided
noise!

1 Like

Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2022
This suspects is a lady, I suspect iyaebe or siofra, madamvanessa does not troll unless you expose her pic online...
Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by Suspects: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2022
Competence5050:
This suspects is a lady, I suspect iyaebe or siofra, madamvanessa does not troll unless you expose her pic online...
meaning? What a cronic noise maker you are!
Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by ajumma(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2022
your people GreatAxeMan
Re: I’m A Cultist, They Are Trying To Kill Me – Singer Portable Confesses by kmaster007: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Las las dem go use you count scores

(1) (Reply)

Lekan Osifeso Set To Marry Abuja Big Girl, Tola Solomon Secretly !! / Taiwo Aromokun's Marriage In Fresh Trouble, Hubby Has 2 Kids In Holland / Tonto Dikeh Shares No Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.