Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 (422 Views)

Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus / Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by Happened: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Shared with caption ..

I just tested positive for COVID. I’ve had a scratchy throat for a couple days, but am feeling fine otherwise. Michelle and I are grateful to be vaccinated and boosted, and she has tested negative. It’s a good reminder that, even as cases go down, you should get vaccinated and boosted if you haven’t already to help prevent more serious symptoms and giving COVID to others.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=521176869369736&id=100044322825129

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by chiefolododo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
No words
Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
recovery rapidly from ur so called corona
Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by wizonlyson: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
angry angry..audio corona..shmmmm..

1 Like

Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by Amotolongbo(f): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Happened:
Shared with caption ..

I just tested positive for COVID. I’ve had a scratchy throat for a couple days, but am feeling fine otherwise. Michelle and I are grateful to be vaccinated and boosted, and she has tested negative. It’s a good reminder that, even as cases go down, you should get vaccinated and boosted if you haven’t already to help prevent more serious symptoms and giving COVID to others.

Cc lalasticlala
I can relate with what Obama is saying cos I tested positive also on Monday to it, experiencing this with cough and higher body temperature.

I am just recovering from it.
Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by meobizy(f): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Michelle and I are grateful to be vaccinated and boosted
The nerve of this asshole. He is no longer the president so I won’t give a flying Bleep if the disease kills him. He won’t die, sha, he’s a VIP so will receive the best of treatment available.
Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by othermen: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Quick recovery Mr Obama.

If it was Trump, the media would have bombarded everywhere that it was due to his own (Trump’s) recklessness and irresponsibility and disclosed his retinue for contact tracing; we would have known how many people he likely had infected; ensuring everyone he met since a while are self-isolating with no privacy.

1 Like

Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by Rugaria: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
This fake black man that killed Gadaffi..
Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by Totilopussylick(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
wizonlyson:
angry angry..audio corona..shmmmm..
it can't be an audio corona n**ga sad

The world Past president ain't gonna prank the world he is positive for coronavirus tongue
Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by Druggey(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
it's not a new thing na. We are not surprised cool
Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by WhizdomXX(m): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hahaha.

Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by WhizdomXX(m): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
othermen:
Quick recovery Mr Obama.

If it was Trump, the media would have bombarded everywhere that it was due to his own (Trump’s) recklessness and irresponsibility and disclosed his retinue for contact tracing; we would have known how many people he likely had infected; ensuring everyone he met since a while are self-isolating with no privacy.
The power of the MSM and the Washington "swamp".

1 Like

Re: Barrack Obama Test Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2022
I was hoping to see his obituary.... rubbish.He is the major cause of what is happening in Nigeria today. The insecurity and useless government

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russians Protest Against Putin's War / Is The US Bearing The Effect Of The Russian Sanctions More Than PUTIN? / How Has Sanctioning Chelsea Helped Ukraine In The War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.