Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Cost To Change My Custom Wheels To Alloy Wheels - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost To Change My Custom Wheels To Alloy Wheels (1837 Views)

My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever / Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost To Change My Custom Wheels To Alloy Wheels by 606thearena: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders please I need your input with the current price of things how much it will cost me to change my Toyota Camry 010 le custom wheels to a strong alloy wheels with new tires .this is the size of the tire that came with the car 215/60/16 . Please Nairalanders I need your advice and suggestions I’m currently based in Benin I don’t want to appear like a novice when I go to were they sell alloy wheels and tires here in Benin .
Re: Cost To Change My Custom Wheels To Alloy Wheels by melviniyke2002(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Better alloy wheels now budget frm 130k and above,good brand of tires like dunlop,Bridgestone budget frm 60k n above,mid range tires like maxxis Thailand version budget above 40k......other cheap china tires dey like joyroad n co but i never use dem bf n wudnt........instead of china tires buy good grade toks with recent dates.....

3 Likes

Re: Cost To Change My Custom Wheels To Alloy Wheels by TPound(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
606thearena:
Good evening Nairalanders please I need your input with the current price of things how much it will cost me to change my Toyota Camry 010 le custom wheels to a strong alloy wheels with new tires .this is the size of the tire that came with the car 215/60/16 . Please Nairalanders I need your advice and suggestions I’m currently based in Benin I don’t want to appear like a novice when I go to were they sell alloy wheels and tires here in Benin .

You can WhatsApp me on the number in my signature
Re: Cost To Change My Custom Wheels To Alloy Wheels by buygala(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
606thearena:

Maintain your stock rims...

E get why

Bye

4 Likes

Re: Cost To Change My Custom Wheels To Alloy Wheels by jinka(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
My corrola 2009
I bought the 4 alloy wheels 120k (30k each)
Then the 4 tire (size 215) 80k (20k each)

1 Like

Re: Cost To Change My Custom Wheels To Alloy Wheels by chinachukwu(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
buygala:

Maintain your stock rims...

E get why

Bye

Please why? Share with us
Re: Cost To Change My Custom Wheels To Alloy Wheels by Ochiske(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2022
chinachukwu:

Please why? Share with us

Those shiny Chinese rims the day you mistakenly enter pothole with it, you go value your stock rims

4 Likes

Re: Cost To Change My Custom Wheels To Alloy Wheels by Alsonjecs: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wheels are half the appearance of the car. But it's not just about beauty. The wheels connect the car to the road and greatly affect its handling. The names of types of disks are associated with the technology of their manufacture. Each has its own properties, advantages, and disadvantages. I read about wheels here https://motorhungry.com/are-enkei-wheels-good/ when I was choosing my car. Wheels have a set of parameters that fully describe their properties. For example, you can buy Ford rims from Volvo or pick up something non-original at the car market. The main thing is that if the characteristics are suitable, the disc will fit perfectly in place.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Honda Accord 2005 For Sale / 2005 Nissan Maxima Vs 2005 Honda Accord Eod / Number Of Vehicles In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.