Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq (20592 Views)

Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure / U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes In Iraq On Thursday,  Killing 7 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
adedehinbo:
slowpoke,your papa never chop since morning but you fit gada energy dey curse people wey go fit feed you,see ogbeni if you no get home training base on the kind of people wey raise you,i get one, you wey drug don finish na him me dey follow talk,ogbeni go get lost,you no deserve my time
gringringringrin I can see ur ashawo mama gave u and ur sister ashawo training abi. Ur drunkard papa left u to be hawking at the brothel at a tender agegringringrin Have u finish buying ARV for yourself and sister?U can't feed me bastard, feed ur ashawo mom and sister so that they could stop selling their pussies. gringringrin HIV strike u to death bastard. claiming to be a devout Muslim but always in the brothel. Hypocritical HIV bastard coolcoolcool
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
adedehinbo:
slowpoke,your papa never chop since morning but you fit gada energy dey curse people wey go fit feed you,see ogbeni if you no get home training base on the kind of people wey raise you,i get one, you wey drug don finish na him me dey follow talk,ogbeni go get lost,you no deserve my time
lo!!!!l HIV strike you to death bastard. U don buy ARV finish? Next time u chuck mouth for religion matter, hahaha u go hear. shey the brothel na ur house abi? try am and see hypocritical HIV bastard of a harlot gringringringrin Make sure u take ur drugs religiously sooo gringringringringrin
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
adedehinbo:
I go frustrate ur life die for this Nairaland I swear. Fvckin HIV bastard gringringringrin u don buy market coolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by adedehinbo(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Druggey:

gringringringrin I can see ur ashawo mama gave u and ur sister ashawo training abi. Ur drunkard papa left u to be hawking at the brothel at a tender agegringringrin Have u finish buying ARV for yourself and sister?U can't feed me bastard, feed ur ashawo mom and sister so that they could stop selling their pussies. gringringrin HIV strike u to death bastard. claiming to be a devout Muslim but always in the brothel. Hypocritical HIV bastard coolcoolcool
funny enough,your username name says alot about you,i can see that you have been going from one hospital to the other to take arv for hiv,see go get a life. Go and find something meaningful to do with your life and stop being a nuisance
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
adedehinbo:
funny enough,your username name says alot about you,i can see that you have been going from one hospital to the other to take arv for hiv,see go get a life. Go and find something meaningful to do with your life and stop being a nuisance
God forbid HIV bastard. gringringrin I do drugs to get high. gringringrin u and ur family have already been sentenced to death by HIV. U can't live without taking ARV. u even admitted that U're HIV positivegringringrin always posting about brothels, son of ashawo,bastard,HIV strike u to death idiot. U think na everyone get HIV like u. Frustration go kill. U just shot urself on the foot. coolcool
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by adedehinbo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Druggey:

God forbid HIV bastard. gringringrin I do drugs to get high. gringringrin u and ur family have already been sentenced to death by HIV. U can't live without taking ARV. u even admitted that U're HIV positivegringringrin always posting about brothels, son of ashawo,bastard,HIV strike u to death idiot. U think na everyone get HIV like u. Frustration go kill. U just shot urself on the foot. coolcool
good that you even admit that you do drug,your mates na yaba left them dey,go argue with them. Werey tutu
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
adedehinbo:
good that you even admit that you do drug,your mates na yaba left them dey,go argue with them. Werey tutu
gringringringrin HIV kill u there. U are finished. HIV has finished Ur whole family; Dgringringrin Hw ur ashawo family? hope they taking their ARV too?gringringringringrin
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
adedehinbo:
bastard HIV kill u there.gringringrin you been doomed coolcoolcool
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by BigRocky: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ecne:

Olodo

I almost forgot

Ur father is probably a useless sperm carrier which when drunk can deposit his useless watery sperm into any available thing that has a pussy,that was how the useless fellow of a father brought you into this word to insult instead of correct cus he couldn't afford to give you proper training.

Wasted effort parading himself as male child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mangosuthu Buthelezi Dies At 95 In South Africa / Iran Vows To Avenge Assassinated Generals Lost To Alleged Israeli Airstrikes / Donald Trump Leaves Hospital After Coronavirus Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.