Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace (28144 Views)

Court Grants Ekwem Emmanuel Ugochukwu ₦2 Million Bail / Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by mastermaestro(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Nkpitime:
But on a serious note the amount of cannabis recover by the drug officers is not up to what somebody can export I believe judging by the amount of drug recovered is for his personal use

Thank you bro. I don’t support his actions. It is bemusing to realize that the amount of the so called drugs found on him is just 0.7 or so kg of cannabis. So I began to wonder why they paraded him as if he had a commercial quantity on him. The guys needs a sound lawyer to end this dramatic criminalization.

Anyway it is possible someone is after him. Imagine the kind of tags they have given to him. Some even called him drug lord. How dumb!
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by favour32(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2022
Golan007:

Board an airplane to JFK with the small quantity of weed and tell us the story after.
Cannabis can be used in those countries mentioned in my quote, if you understand my context of argument.
Is Nigeria advanced more than those countries that use cannabis?
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by missymide: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2022
He was taking it to the people that will do his miracle palava for him. They will now be sharing juju testimony
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by Golan007: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2022
favour32:

Cannabis can be used in those countries mentioned in my quote, if you understand my context of argument.
Is Nigeria advanced more than those countries that use cannabis?

Not all states in US have legalised weed.

Cannabis is still illegal in UK though not categorised in the higher echelons.

If you manage to pass through security and arrive at JFK, you would be arrested and your arrest may be publicised.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by dalass(f): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Nkpitime:
But on a serious note the amount of cannabis recover by the drug officers is not up to what somebody can export I believe judging by the amount of drug recovered is for his personal use

Lolz... grin

After smoking, he'll now be seeing visions and prophesying from his own high state grin
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Kajaard:

My own is the word Pastor. Once anyone introduces himself to me as a Pastor I just hiss, shake my head and walk away cheesy

Over 95% of pastors in Nigeria are fake.

Pastors i know most are fake, But those that have gone diabolic tend to use the Title Prophet.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by Samzzy94(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2022
juman:
I wonder why he travel with such small amount of cannabis.
It seems he is weed smoker.
If you are weed smoker, you can get weed to buy in any country of the world.
You dont need to take weed with you when travelling.

He might be considering the fact that he is a pastor, and he might not be able to source for weed in the country he is traveling to without attracting suspicion
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by blancsn1: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
So Nigeria should legalize gay marriages just because they do that in the usa as well. Try use your Brian now.

kyng:

Guy smoking blunt is no crime,
In LA it is legalized for recreational purpose
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by blancsn1: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
According to your unproven theory.

sonofElElyon:

Users require rehabilitation and cure from addiction.. jailing an addict won't stop him from using the drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by HilcomTech(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Next time fry your brain well before jumping on my mention

E. Pain am grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by sonofElElyon: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
blancsn1:
According to your unproven theory.

The meaning of addiction is clear... At least to some
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by naikeboy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
See him eyes man of God
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
blancsn1:
Pls foolish n demented fools make me sick.
0.01 kilos of cannabis is not allowed in Nigeria. Kindly furk off with the rest of the foolishness you have to justify drug addiction.

Pls what is the topic of d thread? What is the correlation between 0.01 kilos of cannabis being allowed or not being allowed in the country got to do with whether or not 0.01kilos of cannabis can determine wealth? What is the bone of contention according to d topic if the thread?
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by juman(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Samzzy94:

He might be considering the fact that he is a pastor, and he might not be able to source for weed in the country he is traveling to without attracting suspicion

Nobody know him in kwara "talkless" of Kenya.

If you need weed anywhere in the world just look for a Gambian man.
You already got it. He will connect you.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by juman(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
A general overseer that is hook to drug, is too bad.
He doesn't deserve to lead people to God.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by tungamaje: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
juman:
I wonder why he travel with such small amount of cannabis.
It seems he is weed smoker.
If you are weed smoker, you can get weed to buy in any country of the world.
You dont need to take weed with you when travelling.

A weed smoking man of God. So that when he is high on weed, he would start rambling claiming the spirit has possessed him to speak in tongues. Fakes all of them
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by juman(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
tungamaje:

A weed smoking man of God. So that when he is high on weed, he would start rambling claiming the spirit has possessed him to speak in tongues. Fakes all of them

May God forgive all people.
Man of God suppose not to take weed.

He is young man, many people of his generation take weed.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by tungamaje: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
juman:

May God forgive all people.
Man of God suppose not to take weed.

He is young man, many people of his generation take weed.

If that is the case, why then do they decieve people by claiming the Holy Spirit has possessed them whereas they are high on igbo?
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
lexy2014:

How much can u make from 0.04kilos of cannabis?
You tell me. I haven't sold it before so I wouldn't know
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by juman(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
tungamaje:

If that is the case, why then do they decieve people by claiming the Holy Spirit has possessed them whereas they are high on igbo?

Economy is bad.
Many people start church to survive.
That's the reality.

If my cousin start a church, I would pray for him to be plane buying pastor.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by lexy2014: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Viltron:

You tell me. I haven't sold it before so I wouldn't know

I don't no. I haven't sold it before. I thought u knew since u say his kinsmen where defending him
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by Alabule: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
0.4 kg of cannabis. Cannabis O! na him dem disgrace the guy like this.
If it's a Nasri, or Mohammad he would have walked.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace by falcon01: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
bigcee:

After your pastor is done smoking weed, na so e go dey speak in tongues. You're a mumu man grin
I ain't Christian grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State / Popular Yoruba Musician Small Doctor Arrested / Suspect Escapes With Handcuffs On Way To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.