Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

You Don't Fast And Pray To Come Out Of Poverty (david Ibiyeomie) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Fast And Pray To Come Out Of Poverty (david Ibiyeomie) (219 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Fast And Pray To Come Out Of Poverty (david Ibiyeomie) by Donicobone(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
You Don't Fast And Pray To Come Out Of Poverty, You Have To Have The Right Key - David Ibiyeomie

News Hub CreatorMar 13, 2022 8:45 PM
Pastor David Ibiyeomie spoke on “Faith For Abundance” at Salvation Ministries Home of Success.

According to Church Gist, he revealed that faith for abundance means standing in the integrity of God's Word to have all sufficiency in all things. The blessing of the Lord, not the work you do, not who you know, makes rich and adds no sorrow. It's having access to God's riches in glory. He said that the Kingdom of God is operated by keys, until you have the right keys, you can't succeed and operate in the Kingdom of God.

"That I am sincere, honest and don't do any bad thing and I carry the wrong key in front of a door, will it open the door?" he asked. God look at how sincere I am, look at how good I am and I hold the wrong key and I pray oh God of Heaven, with you all things are possible and you want to open the door, will you be able to open it. He said that your sincerity and your crying with the wrong key will still make you frustrated.

He said that many are trying to enjoy abundance with the wrong key, the key of prayer and fasting. According to him, you don't fast and pray to come out of poverty; you don't fast and pray to enjoy abundance. It doesn't work that way, you have to have the right key. With the right key, I don't need too many prayers. I just turn the key and the door will open. But with the wrong key, you will even call people to help hit the door and your neighbour will come out asking you, why are you disturbing them?

Finally, he said that many of us, our prayers are already causing a nuisance to our neighbours. We are shouting God, school fees and God will say shut up, you're disturbing people, you don't need to pray for school fees, do what it takes for school fees to come. How do I access abundance in Christ? It's there.

(1) (Reply)

Be Secure / What 'Colour' Is Your Tongue? / False Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.