Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider (42199 Views)

DNA Exonerates Man 47 Years After Rape Conviction / LASG Exonerates Staff From Trumped-Up Charges After Investigation / Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Sonnobax15(m): 5:22am On Mar 14, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 5:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Something is definitely going on there...

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by derecho(m): 5:26am On Mar 14, 2022
muzeze77:
This is hard one[b],he might have put the boy in delivery box because in case of accident the box will protect the child[/b],not a fan of motorcycles, can't put a child on a motorcycle those things are dangerous
And where was he taking the boy to? Just like saying you put a baby is a zipped bag to protect him from sunlight.
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Khaysee: 5:27am On Mar 14, 2022
We knew the baby was not kidnapped reason the guy wàs not taken to police

Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by derecho(m): 5:31am On Mar 14, 2022
If she's truly the mother of the boy, she should be thoroughly investigated.See her forming caring mother now.

People and rough play
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by PoliteActivist: 5:33am On Mar 14, 2022
adecz:

☠️☠️☠️☠️

⏩ For say na Calabar or Akwa-Ibom,
dem for don roast the guy tey, tey ❗️❗️ ☹️☹️

Or Onitsha for that matter

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Justkatty(f): 5:37am On Mar 14, 2022
This sounds strange ��
Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by NoToPile: 5:38am On Mar 14, 2022
It's later I got to hear the baby was not put in the box but was placed at the front on the tank as at when he was nabbed. Maybe his crying drew the attention of people.

People have to be careful sha.

They have been to the police HQ and the matter has been settled shikena.

You guys should watch the video to the end.

Me sef I vexed then when I heard baby was in the box and they have said baby was not in the box.

Thank God driver was not hurt.

The ogun go kill bloggers part kuku off me. grin

The issue here is the saftey, was it really safe carrying a small baby either on the tank or in the box as alleged.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by McGg: 5:40am On Mar 14, 2022
These people should be investigated...

What if she's not the real mother of the child but was paid to exonerate the dispatch rider and his company..

Besides what if the baby died inside his dispatch box

Where was he taking the child to

Why did the mother cared less to mention why she gave up her child to the said dispatch rider

Why did the dispatch company owner has to rush to exonerate themselves?

Could they be into child trafficking?

Police should do their investigation but the whole thing smell fishy

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Chipink:
The woman is accomplice too arrest her

How? Both of them are careless as in regards for safty tho Nwanne.
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by ivandragon: 5:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Hmm...

Reason why I do not support jungle justice...

However, how the baby was allegedly placed in the box should be looked into... at the very least, it can be termed endangering a child for which mother & uncle should be fined...
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Candidlady: 5:54am On Mar 14, 2022
muzeze77:
This is hard one,he might have put the boy in delivery box because in case of accident the box will protect the child,not a fan of motorcycles, can't put a child on a motorcycle those things are dangerous

Placing the kid in the box was more safe ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by henryadex(m): 5:57am On Mar 14, 2022
This is the highest level of child abuse, the carrier and the sender need to be prosecuted
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Elidrisy20: 5:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Woman you conaive with your brother to sell innocent baby

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:00am On Mar 14, 2022
overdrive:
So where we're you dispatching your baby to You need to be arrested as well.
infact ASAP. So it's inside dispatch box they suppose to transport a baby?
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by alloy123: 6:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Then u gave him to put him inside dispatch box ? And u also want him to kill the child through dyspnea? You are not saying the truth.
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Woman you conaive with your brother to sell innocent baby

Yours is the most reasonable Comment. You're due for a Visa to the United States in July.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:05am On Mar 14, 2022
If there have been no fuel scarcity that man risk been burned alive by that act. That woman is insensitive for approving her baby to be put in the dispatch box.
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Brushstrokes20: 6:07am On Mar 14, 2022
Lunatics United! undecided... What if the kid died from suffocation
That bitch might be an impostor / accomplice!
Subject her to thorough scrutiny.
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 14, 2022
kingphilip:
They should quickly arrest the woman that made this video to get more information from her regarding the clear.

I'm 70% sure that this woman isn't the mother of the baby.

Your 70% is based on what fact please. People like you should be made extinct. You read and judge. Your kind is why we are suffering and so backward now. If Solomon had felt instead of deeply thinking and testing that fake mother claiming the living child what decision would he have made. You need to be killed ASAP. Better still just take your life useless thing
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Starboytwo(m): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2022
Damn, you know how many slap that guy chop? For in life, him no go dispatch anything again.
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by MufasaLion: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2022
A baby shouldn't be put in a box. It's wrong!

Also, as I do always say, mob justice is illegal and if the rider was unfortunate yesterday, he would have been killed unjustly in a very cruel way.

I really hope the folks that are quick to carry out mob justice and their apologists also on this forum have learnt the essence of patience and being civil!
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by dreblaze: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2022
The story no clear
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 14, 2022
The dispatcher rider is the biggest fool ,risking ur own live for nothing u go just die like rat if u like no learn from those beating
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Born2Breed(f): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2022
This is child abuse.
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Kajaard: 6:22am On Mar 14, 2022
tragergeorge:
Life is like an onions,
You eat bread,
But a trouser can never be a chair.
So please don't give up
����

What you wrote makes absolutely zero sense undecided
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Lanretoye(m): 6:22am On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Several innocent people may has been burn in this type of situation sad.

That guy should thanks his star he wasn't caught in a touts zone tongue.
who gave you that molly?
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by guru90: 6:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Now u don put that young man in trouble....
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Kajaard: 6:24am On Mar 14, 2022
princetunex:

Your 70% is based on what fact please. People like you should be made extinct. You read and judge. Your kind is why we are suffering and so backward now. If Solomon had felt instead of deeply thinking and testing that fake mother claiming the living child what decision would he have made. You need to be killed ASAP. Better still just take your life useless thing

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

You finish the guy cheesy
Re: My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2022
adecz:

☠️☠️☠️☠️
⏩ For say na Calabar or Akwa-Ibom, dem for don roast the guy tey, tey ❗️❗️ ☹️☹️
Or Ughelli in Delta State, another emerging roasting center

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Headless Corpse Rattles Edo Residents (photo) / Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim / Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.