Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

2023: I Am The Best Person To Lead Nigeria – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Am The Best Person To Lead Nigeria – Saraki (287 Views)

I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) / 2023: PDP Is The Best Platform Which Can Rebuild And Unite Nigeria – Saraki / Tinubu Represents All That's Wrong With Nigeria - Saraki Fires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Am The Best Person To Lead Nigeria – Saraki by AllNews1: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2022
Bukola Saraki, has said he is capable of leading Nigeria. The former Senate President, said this during an interview on Channels TV’s Sunday Politics.

“I believe I have what it takes to lead Nigeria,” Saraki said. “I am not someone who shies away from taking up challenges. I am not someone who does not know the issues or someone who does not have the energy and vibrancy to address those issues.

“More importantly, I am someone that can reach out across the political divide, based on my antecedents. I am someone who can reach out across the ethnicity divide and across the religious divide”. https://www.thewatchngr.com/2022/03/2023-i-am-best-person-to-lead-nigeria.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am The Best Person To Lead Nigeria – Saraki by orisa37: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2022
Hold on to your FAITH. You will make it no matter the number of Muhammads and Lawans.
Re: 2023: I Am The Best Person To Lead Nigeria – Saraki by Chimeluv(f): 1:09am On Mar 14, 2022
Dreamer undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am The Best Person To Lead Nigeria – Saraki by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 14, 2022
grin SHey No be this Iddiot dey brag say him no gree make dem appropriate budget for the completion of the SECOND NIGER bridge undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am The Best Person To Lead Nigeria – Saraki by WonderManly(m): 1:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Hain...

Re: 2023: I Am The Best Person To Lead Nigeria – Saraki by Nukilia: 1:28am On Mar 14, 2022
Another deluded soul grin grin cheesy

PDP ~ APC ~ PDP

Criminal minds
Re: 2023: I Am The Best Person To Lead Nigeria – Saraki by Afamed: 1:46am On Mar 14, 2022
The same way he made Societe Genere bank great. Thief

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

This Life Is Messed Up / Leaders And Hardships: To All Nigerians Still Complaining Of Both / State Of The Nation: Nigeria Is Failing Says Nans Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.